It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever considered another reason they might be here?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:18 AM
link   
There are many theories about why UFO's and aliens are here but have you ever thought it might not be for all the ones listed here. What if its some archaeology thing similar to Noahs ark, maybe their experimenting on us to see who would or could survive if they had to leave this planet and adapt to another one. At the rate we are going we are surely destroying the planet, she can't continue to support life as we destroy her for own greed. Our nuclear plants are aging and are getting dangerous, diseases such as AIDs adn cancer are killing us at an alarming rate, maybe we are a dying planet and they are just looking for a few humans to take back and preserve for nothing more than having some of our species alive.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:53 AM
link   
First of all, we are animals to them, nothing else. The aliens are only examining us, because our mind can be read by any alien. There could be a reason for taking raw materials from Earth, but aliens can find that elsewhere, too. Hopeless aliens could experiment on us to make their species more stable.

I assume, there are more alien communities here, and the dominant ones would surely do something to the weak species, if they bother their experiment.

At the first place, we are exposed to their needs, they can do with us anything they want.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 09:28 AM
link   
And what do we do with animals that might become extinct, we try to save them for different reasons mostly to preserve the species. their studying us for a reason probably thier own selfish reasons but non the less it is possible that they have seen the handwriting on the wall about the way this planet is heading, its clear to anyone that our planet is being raped of her resources and that she will not be able to sustain life if we continue in this way. I never said that I thought aiens were our friends, I have never thought that.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:15 AM
link   
They were animals themselves,which was such a horrible experience most do not care to be reminded of it. Some have to get over their hate of humans.
But then again,some were beloved pets. I met some of them. They are called Watchers because that is what they do. They helped some people out,disciplined others.
Examples.Was it Ruth Montgomery or one of Seth's books that mentioned looking for the right house? Similar to communicating to me to hold out for a certain price.
Medical? Not experiementation,they know everything about our anatomy.People have been given medical advice. I think it was Strieber who was advised to stop eating ice cream.Edgar Cayce,bacon. Me,pork.
And lastly,some wish carnal relations with you. Harmless I suppose,but most would be terrified by them.The Church likes to advertise demonic attacks. I must admit,I liked what the Visitors could do with me.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
I met some of them. They are called Watchers because that is what they do. They helped some people out,disciplined others.

Yes, care to tell us where/when and how you met with the watchers?
What do they look like?
Where are they from?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by goose
There are many theories about why UFO's and aliens are here but have you ever thought it might not be for all the ones listed here. What if its some archaeology thing similar to Noahs ark, maybe their experimenting on us to see who would or could survive if they had to leave this planet and adapt to another one. At the rate we are going we are surely destroying the planet, she can't continue to support life as we destroy her for own greed. Our nuclear plants are aging and are getting dangerous, diseases such as AIDs adn cancer are killing us at an alarming rate, maybe we are a dying planet and they are just looking for a few humans to take back and preserve for nothing more than having some of our species alive.

Um, yes. This theory has actually been considered to death here from what I've seen.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by senshido

I met some of them. They are called Watchers because that is what they do. They helped some people out,disciplined others.

Yes, care to tell us where/when and how you met with the watchers?
What do they look like?
Where are they from?

I just found a link to their site:

www.thewatcherscouncil.net...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Have you considered that THEY aren't here at all?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mpeake

Originally posted by goose

Um, yes. This theory has actually been considered to death here from what I've seen.

I don't think my specific theory of why they are here has been considered. and that is to save a specific few like we have saved a specific few of endangered animals.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:08 PM
link   
if that is the case then why have they allegedly been around since the start of our existance ?

cave paintings etc - they wouldnt know our future was to be so greedy and planet devouring when we had just invented fire

i think if they are here , its to be nosey - same as we send probes out to everywhere we can and when we spot something entertaining we send some more

as far as we understand so far , there are 9 planets in this system , 1 of them has life , the chances of life on other systems could be like 1 in 100 or so , so if we had technologically advanced enough to go to another star or 2 and on one of our visits we find life - do you think we would pass it by and continue on to some rock with acid atmosphere or would we be visiting that planet as much as possible ?

[edit on 13-8-2004 by acidhead]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 04:34 PM
link   
The first time I met the watchers? As a child,same as we all do. I am not sure,but the effect of them communicating puts you in a daze for months afterwards.Even in the 1994 encounter, when I considered suicide,it took about 6 months for my head to return to normal. And yes,I was under medical care,and no,I am not a wethead.In fact total sobriety heightens the contact.
"Even Satan doen't like a drunk Mr. Polluck" they told me. And they were so fussy ,they drove me to it. Taking care of myself,chores,cleanliness,manners,appearance.

What they look like? You no doubt have seen many artist's depictions,usually exaggerated this way or that. There are different varieties.
Most common are the Greys,which they are not.Skin tone like us. Completely hairless. Heads slightly larger. Just holes for ears and nose (that makes them look skull-like). Long fingernails,almost like claws.Talons for feet.Slim build.Height varies.Eyes look cat like or reptile-like.They need eye 'disks_ in daylight.No genitalia.
Littles.On a few occassions.Small,stocky at about a foot and a half high max.Dark skin or a light covering of hair earning the nick-name brownies.Could not get a clear look at them.
Reptillians?Have yet to see one.There is also a rare amphian type.
The Mantis type,a rare privelage. Slim,insect-like but highly intelligent.Just looks in once in a while as if just one of many projects.
The 7 foot tall 'thing". never heard of it before. Claims to have been my dog.Again ,long nails sans thumbs.Vestigal,like an animals.Human feet sans toes,again vestigal.Coppertone skin. Like the Greys and Littles,likes to get ahold of me.They get off on human contact.Had me on a table for a few operations. But they remarked ,"Futuring" meaning I was given a view of the future.
This is hard to explain.When you go out of body,you can traverse time.So it was like watching from a distance.Once they take full control,like poession,I guess you are forced out of body.
Like a woman abductee reported.Her fear drove her out of body during an abduction. "Damn psycics!" they exclaimed.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by stgeorge]

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Istvan
The aliens are only examining us, because our mind can be read by any alien.

Are they?
If so, i think there would be evidence

but aliens can find that elsewhere, too

Did they tell you that?

At the first place, we are exposed to their needs, they can do with us anything they want.

Can i see evidence for this please?

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   

The first time I met the watchers? As a child,same as we all do. I am not sure,but the effect of them communicating puts you in a daze for months afterwards.Even in the 1994 encounter, when I considered suicide,it took about 6 months for my head to return to normal. And yes,I was under medical care,and no,I am not a wethead.In fact total sobriety heightens the contact.
"Even Satan doen't like a drunk Mr. Polluck" they told me. And they were so fussy ,they drove me to it. Taking care of myself,chores,cleanliness,manners,appearance.

What they look like? You no doubt have seen many artist's depictions,usually exaggerated this way or that. There are different varieties.
Most common are the Greys,which they are not.Skin tone like us. Completely hairless. Heads slightly larger. Just holes for ears and nose (that makes them look skull-like). Long fingernails,almost like claws.Talons for feet.Slim build.Height varies.Eyes look cat like or reptile-like.They need eye 'disks_ in daylight.No genitalia.
Littles.On a few occassions.Small,stocky at about a foot and a half high max.Dark skin or a light covering of hair earning the nick-name brownies.Could not get a clear look at them.
Reptillians?Have yet to see one.There is also a rare amphian type.
The Mantis type,a rare privelage. Slim,insect-like but highly intelligent.Just looks in once in a while as if just one of many projects.
The 7 foot tall 'thing". never heard of it before. Claims to have been my dog.Again ,long nails sans thumbs.Vestigal,like an animals.Human feet sans toes,again vestigal.Coppertone skin. Like the Greys and Littles,likes to get ahold of me.They get off on human contact.Had me on a table for a few operations. But they remarked ,"Futuring" meaning I was given a view of the future.
This is hard to explain.When you go out of body,you can traverse time.So it was like watching from a distance.Once they take full control,like poession,I guess you are forced out of body.
Like a woman abductee reported.Her fear drove her out of body during an abduction. "Damn psycics!" they exclaimed.

[edit on 13-8-2004 by stgeorge]

So, what did the future hold?

Also, how do I make contact with one of the above species? Are they friendly? Do they believe in a god? And if not, are they Satanic?

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
Well what if they're just like us, they also might be looking for other intelligent beings like us. Maybe they found us and now they're studying us. If there are aliens that the USA are covering up why are they doing it. Is it because they're dangerous. I HOPE THEYRE NOT OUR ENEMIES

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   
They have always watched, sending Invisible machines to earth for close observation. The ones(someone) came long before us so they never came (when we where here). There are no reason at all why all the observation/science its joust nature, thats how we are, all are. We are almost "joust" controlling a tiny planet(look how har it is for us), others are controlling Universes! If we ever want to make any contact with anyone we must Straighten UP! How small our planet are? Comparing it to our sun there could fit over a million of earths inside the sun we got. and there are suns bigger where there could fit over a million of our sun. ant thats joust a sun/star. joust think about that.

new topics

top topics

join