It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no UFOs, only US secrets, according to William Lyne

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
Anti gravity and that type of UFO propulsion has been researched since the 1940's if not longer. The Nazi's were close and maybe even had controlled flgiht expieriments. In our time today universities still try to harness anti gravity propulsion. I think that they are missing something that the goverment knows, it could be a new law to physics that break other laws but only when broken does it work, something like that.

Alien spacecraft do indeed exsist, but i think the US goverment, Britan, Australlia, Russia, and a few others know how aliens do it and we copied them. As closely guarded as this secret is, the answer is most likely very easy, this is why they protect it so much.

Who knows maybe in universities around the world students are being tought a lie in there physics classes so that they never look in that direction. It could be controlled to that level.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
There is no government lie.
There are government restrictions in the use of spark gaps and Tesla coils.
That puts a damper on any anti gravity or force from radio activity.
Force from AC is well known now but Tesla kept making various forms of
AC and pulsed electrostatics until the forces came out and revealed themselves.
Langmuir found mono hydrogen but never discovered the process becomes
1000 times over unity which Lyne now claims to have discovered.
Both are perhaps not lied about but they sure as heck will never form a
basis of any science we will hear about.

posted on Aug, 6 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wait...William Lyne was born in Big Spring???

I am finding a lot of Big Spring references on ATS lately (it seems that moderator dbates is a Big Spring High School graduate).

I am from Big Spring. I moved here in 79 when Webb AFB closed. I know a LOT about this town due to the nature of my career path. But I was completely unaware that William Lyne was from here. This is a small town of only 25k residents (they say it is 30k, but there are 5k prisoners counted in that no one ever sees due to being behind barbed wire).

If he is a member on this site, I would like to know his screenname.

<< 1   >>

join