It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There are no UFOs, only US secrets, according to William Lyne

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
There are no UFOs, only US secrets, says William Lyne, a UFO researcher in New Mexico:

www.dukecityfix.com...

William Lyne was born in Big Spring, Texas, and raised in West Texas oil boom towns and ranching country. He had a Top Secret clearance in Air Force Intelligence, earned a B.S. degree with a double major in Art and Industrial Technology from Sam Houston State University in Huntsville, Texas, acquired an M.F.A. in Studio Arts from the University of Texas at Austin in 1969, and has lived in New Mexico for over 28 years.

In 1975, he rejected a high-paying and prestigious executive CIA position offered by the then director George Bush, because he believes the National Security Act of 1947 is an illegal betrayal of American Sovereignty and liberty, and that the flying saucer, as man's greatest invention, should be enjoyed by all.

He believes that the USA government should be prohibited from engaging in covert and illegal mind-control of the American people, because it fraudulently violates our bill of (Human) Rights by circumventing our right to fully informed consent or refusal.

He began research leading to the the publication of his book (Space Aliens from the Pentagon, now in its third edition under the new title Pentagon Aliens) over 48 years ago, and recognized the "Roswell Incident" as a bungled hoax when it was created in 1947 by military intelligence personnel at Holloman Air Force Base in Alamogordo, New Mexico and perpetrated in the vicinity of nearby Roswell.

His recent video interview can be seen at:
www.youtube.com...

Mod Edit: External Source Tags Instructions – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note: Starting A New Thread – Please Review Link

AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts to start your new thread. If you feel inclined to make the board aware
of news, current events, or important information from other sites, please post one or two paragraphs, a link to the entire story, and your opinion on the information as
a means to inspire discussion or collaborative research on your subject.

edit on 16-7-2011 by GAOTU789 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Fastriver

He is an ATS member I believe.

and while I disagree..
I think he's a nice, interesting guy.
Cool person, I think.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Try telling that to Stanton Friedman

This story could be a disinfo of the disinfo regarding Roswell.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
He is probably half right. A lot of the UFO's we see today are probably ours, BUT I don't think all of them are from here!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
has he seen the soil samples just in claiming otherworldly,,,were those government vehicles carved in stones thousands of years ago? or are people going to beleive one person over thousands..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
What do you think are THE US Secrets ?

edit on 14-7-2011 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arken

These...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Originally posted by Arken

These...

EXACTLY, Knight! Exactly!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
From Tesla to Lyne there might be something to it all.
Me being neither just wonders if anything Tesla will appear other than his ship.
Only a few sightings I consider being the storied Tesla flying machine, other than
anyone seeing the iron stove out his hotel window, in the US are the Oval ship sighted
by Zamora, the Rex Heflin disc ship and a wing ship and then the triangle ship overseas.

In reading one of Lyne's publications he mentions Timothy Good as finding research
that indicated concealment of the ships of Tesla by the government but Good eventually
tags along with the alien source making happy those wishing to hide anything otherwise.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
No one could possibly know this. Unless somehow, this guy is so important, he is privy to ALL secret aircraft of ALL countries. I think not....

It's always been the convenient last resort excuse: "Oh.. well, since no other explanation works, we'll call it a black project!" Kind of hard to disprove such a statement, since black projects are what they are.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
I think that some aircraft are built on Earth and tested here...and some are from other planets.

I have personally seen both. I think this person is a coverup for TPTB...because they don't want us to really know about or be sure about the Ufo's from other planets....they want us to doubt. I think that is why beings from other planets have allowed many common citizen's such as myself see them and their Ufo's...so that we will know the truth and that they are real.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
I think that is why beings from other planets have allowed many common citizen's such as myself see them and their Ufo's...so that we will know the truth and that they are real.

Pictures or it didn't happen

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   
An excerpt from the OPs link:

"The government conceals this invention behind false scientific theories, "space alien" hoaxes, and false propaganda, disseminated through a controlled mass media.
A "UFOlogy", "new-age", "paranormalist", and "pseudo-debunker" network is criminally maintained under "national security laws", to blur the facts of reality and disjoint inquiry, thus protecting the archaic technology and resources of coercive-monopolist, corporate-state interests from the competition of a truly free market."

Pretty much sums up where my research has led me... I did once believe that aliens were visiting our planet, but I now think it's far more likely that our government has simply created this entire scenario, one step at a time - layer upon layer - creating a new "religion/belief system" - telling you that aliens created our past civilisations - scaring you by suggesting that bad ones exist (Satan) and good ones (God). And they've created the channelers as "prophets" which tell seemingly similar messages and warnings....

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:02 AM
link   
One thing is most likely the case, physicists made discoveries which enabled UFO technology sometime in the early 1900's. This stuff was swept up and made secret, but development went on and continues to this day.

So you can speculate that this alone explains UFO sightings. As far as I know, I think these things did happen, and what I know backs it up. You have the history, the people, the cover ups, etc. You have the timeline, and the descriptions of sightings, in which UFO's seamed to evolved through time. You had cigar shaped UFO's, you had saucers, now they are triangles etc. And on top of it all, sightings have always been concentrated around top secret military bases and research facilities.

But, I have many questions. I don' see that the above, and the idea that ET exists and has visited, are necessarily contradictory. Even though there is a perfectly good and likely explanation for UFO's as creations of man, I still have feelings that ET's are involved.

One of the things which makes me wonder, is the way man has been ruled for thousands of years. You have the ruling powers of today, which are heiarchies of, secret societies. You have different levels of membership, and so forth all on a need to know basis, and you have levels and groups at the top who are completely invisible and who's motivations and intentions are unknown. You have an obsession within these groups with lucifer, with egyptian gods and with rituals and so forth. All the while even within the ranks, your clearly told you are not high enough to know the truth behind it all. Seams to me there is a chance that at the top of these pyramids of power are ET's who are running the whole show, behind the scenes of major religions (vatican), behind the scenes of the power elite. Mind control, implants, setups and blackmail etc.

One of the things which you have to consider, is that these mysterious organizations and heierarchies last, and last and remain in power, though perhaps invisible to the common man. People just don't seam dedicated enough and consistent throughout the generations to hold on to things for thousands of years.

edit on 16-7-2011 by wiseman3000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I think that is why beings from other planets have allowed many common citizen's such as myself see them and their Ufo's...so that we will know the truth and that they are real.

Pictures or it didn't happen

I don't have any pictures...I did not have a camera ...at the time...and yes ..it did happen. You choose not to believe me ....that is your choice...but that dosen't change the truth...that it did happen.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This explains the UFOs...but can it explain all the poor people who have been abducted or claiming to be abducted by greyish creatures with huge bulging eyes and things? its a matter of debate.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

You choose not to believe me ....that is your choice...but that dosen't change the truth...that it did happen.

Hmmm okay, how about a full report then

posted on Jul, 17 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
fortuanately ufos are real....

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I'll probably get William Lyne book since I just got Richard Dolan's book, fair is fair and I'm open to all ideas and there are some points I do agree with Lyne.

Another good book I'm reading now is by Bill Rose Secrete Project Flying Saucer Aircraft.
He had the same Idea I had on Roswell a black project craft crashed not a balloon nor ET.
Bill goes through the evolution of the flying saucer man made air craft worth reading.
You can read the pdf book here Secret Project flying Saucer Aircraft

Bills new book is coming out next month
Flying Saucer Technology

posted on Jul, 19 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
The source of the UFO ship would be radio force if invented by Tesla.
I know. Duh.
Small forces have been known as in the plug in Radio and TV tubes
of yesteryear became lose in operation and had to be reset.
You do not have to go back to the ancients to find lost knowledge.
Well just think larger forces with larger amounts of copper wire the in
one way gave Tesla his millions and notoriety.
So the true UFO secret is the radio secrets and how Tesla tuned the circuits
time and time again for the same effect in every announcement since
his initial power patents.
ED: I always thought the Foo were a Tesla powered Volkswagen.
Sure the Hitler Peoples car seems out place for someone that didn't
do anything for Germany except please the Cartels.

edit on 7/19/2011 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join