It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's 'Bigfoot' Leaves Big Footprints in Chinese Cornfield

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Could it a be a camel footprint or partial camel footprint?

In the northeast region of China, camels are found primarily around Arjin Shan, the Taklimikan Desert, and Lake Lob.
link

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 03:16 AM
link   
a reply to: SLAYER69

Some interesting testimony in this vid mate.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Mexican bigfoots are really short compared to their North American brothers, they also dress better.

www.bing.com... l=https%3a%2f%2fi2-prod.mirror.co.uk%2fincoming%2farticle6361852.ece%2fALTERNATES%2fs615%2fJesus-Aceves.jpg&exph=409&expw=615&q=man+covered+in+hair+me xico&simid=607999834082377763&selectedIndex=0&ajaxhist=0

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: panoz77
Mexican bigfoots are

As Arnold says, that is one ugly mudder f k r!

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofsheba
I worked with a lady who told me in confidence her husband saw

Speaking of the land of 1,000 impact craters... I once worked with a Native American girl who lived on a reservation in MN that said she saw a bigfoot walk across the road a couple hundred feet in front of her car. She was totally serious.

posted on Apr, 18 2019 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ex_CT2
How odd that so often only *one* footprint is found. You'd think they were so rare that they blink into existence only long enough to leave a single print....

That has been contemplated by various Bigfoot hunters. It's one of the reasons why a number of people think there might be something "supernatural" about Bigfoot. Even if it was a person faking it, how could they walk, stop, put on their phony Bigfoot print boot sole, walk a few feet, then just vanish? You'd think there would be other tracks -- including people tracks -- leading up to and away from them.

Cryptoterrestrials? Ultraterrestrials? Hard to research.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join