It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

China's 'Bigfoot' Leaves Big Footprints in Chinese Cornfield

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Now if you're tired of hearing about the North American Bigfoot/Sasquatch or the Australian Yowie here is China's Wild man. Apparently he/she/it has been stomping around in some of their cornfields leaving his/her/it's oversize footprints behind.

I find the story very interesting.
The picture of the supposed foot?
Not so much....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/621994c5d697.jpg[/atsimg]
China's 'Bigfoot' Leaves Big Footprints in Chinese Cornfield

Reports from central China hint at yet more evidence that the so-called “Shennongjia Wildman” may actually exist. Shennongjia, in China's Hubei province, is one of the country's most rugged areas featuring mountains up to 9,840 ft (3,000 meters) tall and thick old-growth forests.

The Shennongjia National Nature Reserve (神农架国家自然保护区), listed on UNESCO's World Network of Biosphere Reserves, protects a number of rare creatures including the endangered Golden Monkey but perhaps another, much larger primate may live there as well.

A number of sightings, supposed footprints, and samples of coarse hair have hinted at the possibility of a bigfoot-like creature existing deep in the wilds of Shennongjia. Anecdotal evidence paints a picture of a very tall, bipedal, ape-like animal with thick reddish or yellowish

edit on 13-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
It doesn't look like your typical bigfoot print, but maybe like the Almas, it's not a bigfoot but another kind of hominid and perhaps wears primative clothing and shoes?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
The photo looks like a hoax print and a pretty bad one at that. If it's hoaxed they will need to come up with better photos than this to fool the few scientists who research the subject. The web has some great hoax pics and I've a few on my site. www.sierrasquatch.net. My best,

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Looks like a rock to me..

oops..wrong thread..

yea, the pic does not really look like a footprint per se..

and you are right..

the story..not badd..footprint...not so good..

maybe we will hear more soon..

interesting to say the least..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Anybody here remember or have watched Destination Truth when they supposedly found a "Yeti" footprint on one of their cough, cough, expeditions in the Himalayas? It doesn't look much like a "Standard" North American Bigfoot/Sasquatch footprint either. The toes appear too spread apart.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Different geographical area maybe different type footprint? Can't say but this "Bigfoot" legend is seemingly in every country. Didn't look so "big" to me but then it is after all China, somewhat smaller species?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

I worked with a lady who told me in confidence her husband saw a "Yetti" and she was a serious, credible sort of person....again, too many sightings over too long of a time span...they can't all be lying, right?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   
How odd that so often only *one* footprint is found. You'd think they were so rare that they blink into existence only long enough to leave a single print....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Wonder if the found hair, from this print site and others can be recorded and later compared to other hair found. So, far, with the Destination Truth Bhutan episode, the found hair did not match recorded DNA strands.
s&f

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
True.

There are sightings and reports of unknown large bipedal creatures from all over the globe.

All too often a few "Crypto" creatures steal the headlines. Like the Lochness monster comes to mind when most people think of lake creatures meanwhile here in North America both in Canada and the US we have a few of our own that few outside of their local regions are aware of.

There are a few Bigfoot/Sasquatch types from other locations around the globe that people are starting to become aware of like the Almas, Yetis, Yowies etc just to name a few

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_CT2
How odd that so often only *one* footprint is found. You'd think they were so rare that they blink into existence only long enough to leave a single print....

Well...

To be literally scientific, the myth is about a "big foot" not "big feet"

So... it makes perfect sense.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Explanation: S&F!

It's clearly a VERY LARGE foot skid print ... I made them [but much smaller] all the time in my parents backyard after it was raining.... and I can easily imagine some poor mutated [due to all that toxic e-waste] chinese bigfoot family moving on after those damned dams were built and their homelands etc. flooded ... and they are grazing as they go and just lucky for them and us and the farmer ... it rains and the bigfoot kids run around and play in the puddles and then they were obviously abducted for nefarious reasons by nefarious beings who having left no trace at all [except the footprint] , and then returned at a later date when everthing had dried out and took that extraordinarilly good quality picture of the large footprint skid mark and gave it to the farmer and told them how to make a better living off of the interwebs because the bigfeet complained about the taste and quality of the farmers monsanto GM based corn!

Personal Disclosure: I think those same nefarious entities were seen hovering over a road some where in China....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

This is not directed at you but I'm getting so sick and tired of hearing that....

"They found hair and it doesn't match any known creature"

Then that's it! You never hear about any follow ups or what the person "Supposed Expert" who did the search/DNA testing ever thinks etc

Now why is that? Do you think they are afraid of putting their facility's reputation in jeopardy if they revealed what they thought?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
different terrain and adaptation, i would guess.

it's a possibility.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   

I spend weekends up at a resort in Bena, MN and the local cafe has a footprint of "Bigfoot" on their wall. Whether or not it's a gimmick or not; can't say. But all I know is there is this stretch of highway on 65 North that goes through the "Big Swamp" that I do not want to break down on. No cell signal, nothing but Tamarack swamp...no thank you.
I could so see something out there creeping around...big feet and all.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Oh god!

Not those guys again?
They do get around.
Even here at ATS.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
It's good to know that some are open minded. ow if we could only find a body or skeleton

edit on 14-7-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Monster Quest did show on the Chinese Yeren.
Again the physical evidence is missing.None the less very interesting subject.

edit on 15-7-2011 by flyingfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Well Slayer you ask a very good question. Where do these anomalous finds go? Where were they tested? The first and most likely explanation is they never exisited in the first place. The second possible answer is the tin-foil hat answer
Someone or some government agency claims these finds and they get thrown into the old Ark storeroom!
I too have always been interested in the similarities in sightings world wide. Too much of a coincidence for my taste. Especially when some of these sightings occurred prior to the widespread use of the internet and even easy travel to some locales. Native myths to modern sightings, why are there so many common themes? Are we as a species so similar that even with geographic isolation we get tall hairy men in the woods with big feet as a collective boogy-man?

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:41 AM
link   
I wouldn’t believe anything the communist Chinese say. I’m still having trouble concentrating after eating off of my MacDonald’s communist Chinese lead covered collectable plates and washing it down with a cold beverage in my MacDonald's communist Chinese lead covered collectable glasses... OH LOOK AT THAT SOMETHING SHINY...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join