It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So my youtube account just got suspended?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
So, I didn't put up any videos at all, so I know it's not for copyright infringement. As for community guidelines, I'm not going around saying super derogatory things or spamming people with "go to this site" ads. Anybody know what the deal is?

Did maybe one of my comments get too many thumbs down or labeled as spam?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
every time I post the truth about "them" I get banned from anywhere I go. That is why the things I say seem pointless; they are pointless because "they" will it. Keep on not posting!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
The people I've seen have issues were either spamming, posting stolen video's and committing a crime, posting obscene video's or posting childish or mean comments.

Nobody could honestly comment without reading your posts to know why?

It's obvious why they get rid of spammers and thieves. Nobody wants to associate with them other than other spammers and thieves.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

I'd commented on a super religious guy's video pointing out that the Atheist he debated with said he wasn't 100% sure because he was being intellectually honest maybe half an hour before my account got suspended.

I reckon that might have triggered something. With all the people I've seen be given false DMCAs over the years, I reckon I just got the short end of a flawed stick.
edit on 13-7-2011 by AnIntellectualRedneck because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

I don't think you'll really know until you ask them. Have you contacted YouTube? And if so, what did they tell you?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

thats a pretty rough deal you got there buddy, so what happens now?

maybe you could create another account and not comment on videos.
anyway my thoughts go out to you, i hope you get through this.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   

Could be, depends on what words you used. Debating Religion is no problem but if you resorted to name calling or attacking them because of their Faith, that is another story. That is the line at which debate ends and hate speech begins. It is a privately owned site.

You should be contacting them and asking. If you think it was a misunderstanding you need to let them know.

I was thrown off of here way back when. It was my fault. I reacted badly to people who sided with Terrorists and other things. This place was a shock to me at first. I contacted the Admin's and acknowledged I was wrong and never another word was said.

You seem quite reasonable to me. Who knows unless you try? We are all human and on a site that size mistakes will be made.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

did you link your g-mail to your youtube account?
that might also be a factor

especially if you did nothing

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Blaine91555

Thank you for the advice. I contacted Youtube about it, and my account has been reactivated. Seems it was done in error.

top topics

join