It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did anyone in the Everett, WA area see anything strange last night?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
Ok, first a little back story, I recently bought a 1980 Pontiac Firebird Formula and i've been restoring it slowly as i drive it, up untill a couple of days ago my dash lights didn't work, anyway i got them fixed but last night was the first time I'd driven it since i got them fixed. The reason i add this is it kinda explains why i was staring at the dash of my car.

I left my friend's house around 10:30, got in the car lit a cigarette, rolled down the window, started the car, and turned on the lights, I stopped for a minute and stared at the dash lights, enjoying that i can read my gauges, lol, the dash clock said 10:32. then suddenly i was at the stop light waiting to turn onto the navy base i live on, my dash clock said 11:45, i looked at my watch and it said the same. A bearing in my alternator was squeeking and i think that's what made me "come to". I already had my I.D. in my hand and my Ipod wasn playing "Spaced" by Aerosmith, a song i mentioned in a recent post about my ATS playlist. I asked my friend about when I left and he said that i just got in my car and drove off...

So, i was just wondering if anyone had seen anything strange in Everett last night that might help explain this.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
So what do you think happened? Time slip? Abduction?

I've had this happen to me but I was really tired and my brain just turned off for 30 min and I couldn't remember the drive home but suddenly I was home.

Were you tired?

Interesting story
edit on 13-7-2011 by JustBreathe11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
the cigarette you lit had abnormally high amounts of arsenic which caused short term memory loss...

jk idk, probably just you spacin out but im always open minded.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by dave_welch

Maybe this is like when you do something without thinking about it. Like, when I pump gas. A lot of time I finish filling up and not thinking I put the gas cap back on. But when I get about a mile down the road I have a mini-cardiac thinking I left the gas cap or my credit card at the station.

Maybe you were driving and so caught up in the lights of your dash, you just blacked out so to speak.

Is that hour or so an abnormally long amount of time to get from where you were to your base? If so, you might be on to something.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
yeah, it's like a 10 minute drive normally, that's why i thought it was weird

top topics

join