It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Most-Hated Companies in America: ACSI

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Most-Hated Companies in America: ACSI

www.examiner.com

The American Customer Satisfaction Index (ACSI) has been released for the first-half of 2011, and Americans still have many complaints about many of the companies that they deal with in their daily lives. Rating among the worst are airlines, cable companies, public service companies, and companies with few alternative choices.

Here are the 19 Most-Hated Companies for the first-half of 2011 in the USA:

1 PEPCO - Potomac Electric is an electric company that had 70% more electric outages than its big-city competitors. The company services the Washington, D.C.-area.

(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
There are 19 companies listed on the list of the Most-Hated Companies in America. There seem so many absent that should be on here. Most blatantly missing are oil companies! How does such a survey get taken without oil companies being given bad marks with the prices we're still paying? I would have put them at the top of the list.

www.examiner.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Where is Santander? *shaking fist*
You can look at any complaint site and find Santander.

It is a crap company that got dropped in a lot of peoples laps, mine included.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
The list seems to be based entirely on customer satisfaction, and not based on "hated-because-they-are-destroying-the-planet-or-killing-us-in-our-sleep" criteria. The mere fact they don't have Monsanto on their tells you the list is bunk.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ChicagOpinion

I guess companies that actually over charge, have dodgy billing practices, and give crap service that people actually experience nationwide, 1st hand, inspire more hatred than those that may or may not be part of the NWO takeover, or spill oil somewhere else a year ago.

Short memories and attention spans, and shallow pockets/pay packets make the immediate problems...er.....more immediate.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Bobaganoosh

I hear you...I HATE SANTANDER!!!!!

And also...

No SALLIE MAE????

I was so happy the day I kicked that damn company to the curb...charge out the butt on interest on college loans and they never go away.
edit on 13-7-2011 by David9176 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
The list seems to be based entirely on customer satisfaction, and not based on "hated-because-they-are-destroying-the-planet-or-killing-us-in-our-sleep" criteria. The mere fact they don't have Monsanto on their tells you the list is bunk.

no - it tells you that most people have more pressing concerns than conspiracy theories - like paying too much for power, overdrafts or baggage - ie things that are real and measureable and hit them where it always hurts - in the back pocket!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Which is probably a sad commentary on where our concerns lay, and why the companies that truly threaten our way of life can keep getting away with what they do.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Blackmarketeer

I think it is more a sign how out of touch many CT's are with real people - and yes, that is sad.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sallie Mae should be up there. They are constantly calling me every day. No worries for me; I will enter them on a software block so that their calls get filtered out...yawn..

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

your right,,, we're so terrible and out of touch

god forbid we realize how bad gm food is and long term health issues,,,,,,,,,,,, god forbid we know that over 250,000 indian farmers have committed suicide over monsanto seed
the nerve of us

i could go on but hey we're just crazy,,,,,,,, so are you here to just debunk stuff we crazy people think???

said the man in his super sweet high above us ivory tower

are we crazy?? or are most americans ignorant and uninformed, and becoming more so,,,,,,,,, how many can pick out iraq on a map or even states for that matter yet name who's on glee or american idol

or don't realize how the fed steals wealth thru inflation,,,, but i'm stupid

top topics

join