It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barry(Obama) Walks Out on DC Meeting on debt ceiling

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Short and sweet info as usual from this youtuber (Theeastwatch)... I love this guys channel, if you check your youtube subs all day long like I do... make sure to add this guy to yours... He always puts great info out there in 45 sec or so clips... and color codes them so you know how serious it is...

Well anyways, this one states that Barry Soetoro just walked out of a "tense" budget meeting...

Obviously hes trying to force the govt to raise the debt ceiling with his rude behavior, and making it publicized that social security checks will stop on the 3rd of august unless we raise the limit...

IMO: Do not raise it, we are in enough deep # as it is... I do not want to pay that debt, and im sure our children, and their children do not want to pay debt which is exponentially worse than it is currently...

Stop the madness already... we cant even support our own country

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It's an important topic to be sure, one that every American should be aware of and discussing now. It's serious business and for everyone to just ignore it is sad. Walking out of a meeting to me expresses extreme frustration, and I get that cuz I'm extremely frustrated as well. Heck, I got my state government in shut down mode right now and though I haven't been personally effected, times coming up...the clock is ticking. Same as the federal government. So, the question is what are we the people gonna do about it?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
He was willing to give them 4 trillion in spending cuts...4 TRILLION. He was willing to give them over 80 percent of what they wanted....and still NOTHING.

I blasted him last week for putting Social Security and Medicare on the table to please Republicans....yet still...THEY SAY NO.

If I were him I'd had enough by now too.

This could destroy the Republican party.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by queenofsheba

Oh your in Minnesota?

I just saw a clip from moxnews, which said the state is running out of cigs and beer, because the licenses and tax stamps cant be renewed because of the govt shut down...

I smell the mafia coming back to Minnesota

link to that moxnews clip Fast forward to about 2 and a half minutes for that info about the cigs/beer

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by morder1

Existing Thread Here

Please post your comments (and video) to the existing thread.

This thread will be closed.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by David9176

Yes but are those 4 trillion cuts over X amount of years? Cause if it is that is some BS imo...

Cut it from this years budget, or dont bother saying how much of a cut it is...

If you dont have the money, how can you spend money? makes no sense

new topics

top topics

join