It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Have you ever been so Angry?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I am wright with you op, this country has turned into a bunch of fat ole b-stards selling out to the highest bidder like a whore. This once great country has now turned out to be the Nazi Germany of the past, with the Potus and his council more like the Gustapo of old.

What was once right is now wrong, what was wrong is now right, then these azz clowns-elected officials, have the audasity, to tell every one not to worry

The George Orwell-1984 looks like a even closer reality by the day, and what do individuals tell us to do, DON'T GET UPSET

I think the time for not getting upset has justttttttttt about passed,.

edit on 13-7-2011 by allprowolfy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   
The very fact that Nancy Pelosi has an $18,000 per month "high Security" office suite in San Franny should be enough to set the city ablaze! Yet it does not seem to bother a soul!

I am floored! I can only imagine the extent of their glutenous ways!

I also believe that by the time someone is qualified to run the Country they should do so on a minimal salary since everything is "cared for" and after the stint is up there is no continued benefits! Nada, ziltch, Adios Amigos, go back to the ranch or farm and thank you for your service!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:55 AM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

my desire is to know the root of it all...actually, not the just the roots, but the soil and air that feed this mother freakin weed. what is this system that i have volunteered to be part of. is there an escape? is there a product on the market that will dissolve it all....hahahaha..PRODUCT...using the verysame language that they use to poison us. this damn never ending cycle of use or be used. can't last forever, that's one thing i know for sure

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dogdish
reply to post by I think Im normal

You're normal.
The whole situation sucks and we're running out of options.
Wait!

We had options?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Great post. S & F.

Today's political environment, translate "games", is disgusting.

Here in MN they will be pulling certain beers out of all establishments (liquor stores, restaurants, bars) due to the state shutdown and the inability to let distributors renew their licenses. The beer brands they will be pulling represent 38% of total beer sales in the state. All because the two parties cannot get along like good little boys and girls.

This is the kind of crap that reflects how our representatives just don't give a damn about the constituents.

Instead of "let them eat cake", it's going to be "let them drink Gin" in good old Minnesota.

On the bright side, the electorate is starting to get really angry with these people. Incumbents...beware!!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

I totally agree with you!!!

Why are we sending financial aid to other countries, when the millions on SS payments may not be getting their payments next month???

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Yes, I'm mad. I'm not just mad, I'm fuming.

What am I going to do about it? I'm just going to sit back and piss and moan, because our leaders will NOT listen to us! Politicians on BOTH sides of the aisle are so far out of touch with reality that they are essentially worthless. I'm really praying that the 2012 election will bring about real change by booting ALL of those Capitol Hill scumbags out of office and starting with a fresh slate. Otherwise, I fear there will be blood in the streets which is so frightening a prospect I can barely put it into words.

I'm no leader, I'm just a grunt. I'm not going to start a revolution, but once it does begin I'll be standing up for the Constitution, you can count on that.

The oath I swore when I enlisted as a Marine is STILL valid. I will "preserve and protect the Constitution against ALL enemies, foreign AND domestic." If it is the very last thing I do, I will honor that oath no matter the consequences.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Blood in the streets would be more welcome than a slow agonizing death, which is what we have now...which is TOO frightening to put into words.

Living as most of us now , watching it progressively worsen is flat out unacceptable.

What we really need, is to have entertainment turned off, so we can realize that we need to do something, i guarantee a person with no digital entertainment for even 5 days would become so amazingly creative the world would shake.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
They say they want to solve "our" debt problem?

1) Stop all of the wars and bring all of our troops back home. Let everyone else run their own county and let's just worry about running ours.
2) Stop giving billions in aid to other countries when we have unemployed, homeless and starving citizens right here at home.

There. Problem solved.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

I agree with all you have said -- every damn word!

I agree with all you have said -- every damn word! You're not hearing an echo, I agree with everything you said!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GrinchNoMore
reply to post by OldCorp

Blood in the streets would be more welcome than a slow agonizing death, which is what we have now...which is TOO frightening to put into words.

Living as most of us now , watching it progressively worsen is flat out unacceptable.

What we really need, is to have entertainment turned off, so we can realize that we need to do something, i guarantee a person with no digital entertainment for even 5 days would become so amazingly creative the world would shake.

You might think differently when the blood in the streets belongs to your significant other or your children.

As for the entertainment being shut off, BRING IT ON! It's all garbage anyway, and I don't watch anything but the History Channel and the Military channel anyway. My wife seems to like the home improvement channel, and that is always giving her some bright idea that ends up costing us money we need to be saving, so yeah, bring it on..

Besides, I can get truly creative when it comes to slaying bass.

I REALLY wanna try fishing with an RPG!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join