It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US embassy produces hard hitting anti-illegal imigration video directed at.......Israel !!??!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Illegal immigration is a hot button issue nowadays and its good to see one of our embassies finally tackle this issue and put out a hard hitting and very threatening video warning against entering the US illegally.

It would be nice however if the embassy in question was located inside a country whose citizens flood across our borders illegally everyday in direct contradiction to US laws. (That's right Canada, I'm talking about you.
)

U.S. Embassy Releases Video Taking Tough Immigration Stance…On Jews!

Illegal immigration is a hot topic in this country. And even though there are many in the Obama administration who refuse to recognize the need for a tough stance on it, there are those who see a need to address it. Officials at one U.S. embassy abroad seem to be catching on and joining the latter crowd.

NRO’s Mark Krikorian explains:

One of our embassies has released a well-produced video warning the locals not to try to work illegally in the United States. It includes testimonials from people who got burned by unscrupulous employers and by their own greed and stupidity. It also features an agent from the State Department’s Bureau of Diplomatic Security warning, in a friendly but unequivocal way, of the dire consequences facing those who try to game immigration and visa laws, including a lifetime bar from visiting the U.S.

That’s right, the administration is finally cracking down and warning violators of the consequences (while also trying to protect them). Where’s this embassy, you wonder. Get ready for it: Israel.

The Blaze

So let me get this strait; we let the Mexican's stream across our borders unchecked but, when it comes to the Jews; well, that's another story.

How long you think it'll be before the ADL starts calling this anti-Semitic?

Can I get a facepalm?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/654d0a1b16ef.gif[/atsimg]

I wasn't even aware that there was such a big problem with illegal Israelis coming over here and taking our jobs. Sure illegal is illegal wherever they come from and they should be booted out but, shouldn't this be directed toward the country where our biggest immigration problems lie?

edit on 7/13/11 by FortAnthem because:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Personally I don't see anything bad about this video at all. The embassy is simply trying to warn people of the scam artists that will lie to them in order to line their own pockets, and cost otherwise decent, hardworking people their right to enter the US legally in the future.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are videos like this for every country, including Mexico.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I liked how the video lays out all the penalties and consequences of trying to work illegally in America. They point out that, immigration criminals spend time in regular US prisons with the rapists and murderers. After watching that vid, I'm afraid to come work in the US and I live here.

Originally posted by OldCorp

I wouldn't be surprised if there are videos like this for every country, including Mexico.

I sure hope they do but, something tells me they don't try too hard to get them out to the people in Mexico. Most of the Mexican illegals trying to cross the border don't bother with visas anyway so they don't have to worry about getting the big, ugly black stamp on their passports.

You don't need a passport when you can walk right across the border if you know the right place.

new topics

join