It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Marble Mountain Bigfoot

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
reply to post by beauty from pain

Hey I tried to send you a PM but it wouldn't let me I guess I need to fill my quotas of posting :\

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Swing80s

I understand your need to fill your posting quota,but none the less you still need to stay on topic.The discussion here is on the Marble Mountain Bigfoot video.
Thanks

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by AMANNAMEDQUEST

Originally posted by beauty from pain
Bigfoot coulda tripped over his big feet!

I do it allllllllllll the time.

You trip over bigfoot’s feet all the time? Why don’t you get a picture please?! And not the one’s snapped at the ground as you go face first.

Ha, meaning I trip over my feet all the time. Perhaps Bigfoot doesn't have finesse?

Certainly not saying that the video shows Bigfoot, but if Bigfoot existed I could see her stumbling around, tripping over things...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
At 1:29 you can see that the structure is held together with bailing twine. I'm gonna have to call hoax on this one.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
All i could do was laugh. First off "get out of my camp, get out of my camp"? i had no idea bigfoot spoke english. Then the guy was not a great camera operator. I also think I heard one of the kids say "throw a rock at it", really? That would be one hell of a throw all the way up to the ridge. That said, i really don't think bigfoot would just be strolling slowly across a ridge while people were poking around his "house"
But the video was a
for a laugh so thanks OP.
edit on 15-7-2011 by thegrandpotato because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by NotTooHappy

Yes, I outlined the twine in this post

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I watched this a week or more ago, and at first I thought it was really cool. But the thing was, I was thinking it was a bigfoot, and not analyzing it at all. When I saw this thread I decided to watch the video again, and after scrutinizing it, there are some things that bother me.

The side views. They allow us to see the profile of whatever is walking on the ridge, and it definitely could be a person with a backpack. The thing that bothers me the most is the skinny legs, and the lack of girth.
It just looks more like a person.

It also looks like it is wearing shorts. Fur wouldn't stop above the ankles like that on a real creature. The only thing that I can't account for is the long arms, but they don't really look all that long to me to be honest. I didn't watch the analysis though, so I can't make any assumptions on the creature's height.

I do think that at that distance though, any analysis dealing with height is going to have a margin of error, especially when you are looking up at an angle like in the video, and when you are only dealing with a couple of feet, that can make all the difference.

As others have noted, there was twine tied around a tree to help support the structure, which is odd in my opinion, although we don't know if a bigfoot would use twine if it found it. The fire pit does bother me though, because I was under the impression that bigfoots ate fish raw when they could catch them, but usually ate vegitation.

There are accounts of them hunting deer and other meaty animals, but I just can't imagine that they could cook them by making fire. If it was more of a primitive man instead of an ape, I suppose it's possible.

The main problem with fire though is this: the creatures, if they exist, obviously excel at stealth, and a fire is not stealthy. So with all things considered, this video does not show enough evidence to convince me that we are indeed looking at a sasquatch.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

Personally I think the twine is irrelevant, whilst some people may assume that this is supposed to be Bigfoot's nesting site or whatever that has little or nothing to do with the figure on the ridge. If you watch the analysis you will see the person standing where the alledged Bigfoot stood, and remember the analysis footage was shot from the same area as the original footage, there is a marked difference between the researcher and the figure in the original video. Also due to the light matrixing of the footage, what we are seeing is not a 100% acurate outine of the figure, the light behind the figure distorts the real outline, however it does not obscure the size of the figure, which in my opinion, along with the length of the arms, is the real issue.

posted on Oct, 2 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Guess what everyone missed at exactly 1:07 in this video? Check out the background...left to right. Person running off to make it up to the top of the ridge, and already dressed for the next clip? Appears to be very tall when freezing frame just as he passes the first tree.
edit on 2-10-2011 by Ajax because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 4 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Ajax

Really?

Like you said at 1:07ish theres someone running at the camp, I cant make out how the tall they are or what they are dressed like.

Then you have to factor in their is no way from 1:07 until the "figure" comes into frame that it could be the same person you are talking about up on that ridge.

Cheers

posted on Nov, 13 2011 @ 04:15 AM
link   
What I find intriguing is that none of the branches used for the nest show signs of sawing or cutting. They all seem broken off. Even the large peices of wood. IMO they actually found a Sasquatch camp. The Squatch came back from someplace and spotted the hikers in his place. The creatures reaction just looks like rage to me. Fact is, we don´t know how a Squatch would react to something like that. Next time he will surley hide his "nest" better!

This is a pretty interesting video!

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I Have never saw this one before, and i believe in bigfoot and i think this footage is as good as any although would have been nicer if it was a bit clearer. Looks big whatever it is. I reckon its not a human any way

posted on Nov, 30 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
The hands looked elongated like the human body found by plum island biological research center but the waving arms looks ape.

posted on Oct, 15 2012 @ 02:16 AM
link   
There was a coast to coast show about the book missing 411. A little girl was found after being missing for a while. She said. IT took her to some sort of shelter.

Anway, here is the C&C show im talking about. I dont know in what part he mentions that case. Its worth listening to all of the cases, I believe the shelter mentioned by the OP could have something to do with those cases.

edit on 15-10-2012 by hesse because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2012 @ 09:52 AM
link   
That's a person. Nothing about that video says Sasquatch to me.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join