It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

False Arrest Ordered by N.H. Judge Caught on Tape!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Ademo, From copblock.org arrested on false charges while asking Judge Edward Burke of Keene NH about wearing a hat in court and it carrying the charge of contempt of court.

I follow the freestateproject.org and its amazing the activism that is going on there.

Edward Burke has shown time again his disregard for the actual rule of law, and in my opinion should be removed from the bench. The people who wear black robes that sit in judgement of these arbitrary laws are a disgrace to the legal system that was to have been established not what it has become.
edit on 13-7-2011 by dbates because: Caps Lock Title Edit

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
i am assuming the guy in the op video is not the person who was found in contempt for wearing a baseball hat in court? The guy in video above was wanting to know why the contempt citation was issued right?

nevermind....

This part under your name "sovereign freeman" says it all. Some of you guys are ok, and some need to decide what they are. you guys remind me of the term cafeteria catholics. its people who belong to the church who pick and chose which doctrine they want to follow while ignoring the ones they dont alike / agree with.

in my opinion people like you should be charged more often for interupting court processes. For a group of people who demand certain laws be followed, you guys moan and groan laws arent being followed, yet you guys ignore the law whenever yuou dont agree with it to suit your propoganda push.

You guys are nothing but hypocrites who are just as guilty as the system you are railing against.

You guys argue that the Government has stripped away certain rights and you dont like it. You guys go to extremes to get your point across, while at the exact same time ignore those people who feel the laws are fine.

Out of curiosity, citizens who dont agree with your point of view, who are ok with the government and the way it operates now.

Are they enemies of yours as well?

You dont find it hypocritical that you are doing to those citizens what you accuse the government of doing to you.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I am so ready for a revolution. Amurika is broken.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
you we're kinda stalking him...

lets face it, you didn't threaten him, and he's a massive wuss for saying so, but you were being a pain in the ass

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Man that's messed up, that guy was asking the judge questions about it. He did NOT say he was going to attack the man. Harrassing maybe, and that's a maybe, but THREATENING no. All the judge had to do was ignore him, but instead he chose to lie and say the man was threatening him. If he got arrested, I hope he showed that tape to his lawyer and the new judge he went up against. *say in a whiney voice* "That man is threatening me..." arggggg this stuff makes me so mad

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Power currupts and untimate power ultimately corrupts. This sleezy judge is just weilding his power. I saw your earlier post today about this guy and went to the website, copblock"

Anyway, I watched the hearing, where he stood in front of a judge, for a hearing on the arrest. He was wearing shorts and a hat at the hearing. Hilarious!

Thanks for your posts.

edit on 13-7-2011 by windword because: copblock

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I said this in a thread before, but I used to live in Keene, NH. I've been before The Laughable Edward Burke on three separate occasions, and every single time I was treated like criminal. Burke is the most vicious, cruel, apathetic, hateful man I have ever met in my life.

Everyone I have talked to that has met Burke tells me the same thing. This man is an evil bastard. I don't know how he sleeps at night knowing that every single human being he meets hates him.

This guy once fined me into near-homelessness for a VIOLATION... not even a misdemeanor, then tried to convince me to go to jail instead, earning $50 a day off my fines.

This guy tried to take my license for a YEAR when he was only allowed by law to take it for 6 months max (not a DUI or anything).

When this guy speaks to you, his voice is shaking with anger. I don't know how someone so angry and hateful could be given ANY form of authority.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
This enrages me like no other
. Just wow. Please tell me this guy can use the video as evidence to fire this scumbag and put him in prison. It's worthless, apathetic snakes like him that are destroying the country and the freedom of the people.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Xcathdra

I don;t really understand what that has to do with this judge lying and saying he was threatened and then got that guy arrested. You can't ask questions to a judge in a respectful manner?
Wonder what happened to the guy and the lying POS judge?
edit on 13-7-2011 by Bixxi3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
The judge was correct. If that piece of trash, classless, clueless, idiot, who learned nothing from worthless parents, decides not to show proper respect in a court of law.... then he gets the animal/idiot cage. Period.

Part two. The idiot with the camera was stalking and following too close and invading his personal space. Period. When someone takes a job that makes them a known target has their personal space invaded, and we can clearly see there are no metal detectors or security in the building other than the court... That judge has every right to feel threatened and I hope he had a taurus judge strapped on his hip. He is working under crap security to begin with.

These whiny baby granola crunchers need to take a hike.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

wow what a troll!
Remember kids don't feed a troll

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bixxi3

I don;t really understand what that has to do with this judge lying and saying he was threatened and then got that guy arrested. You can't ask questions to a judge in a respectful manner?

Tell ya what.. Ill grant you the premis for your question, provided you allow me to use the same question of you.

What does an incident from almost 4 years ago have to do with anything now?

If you guys would do some research instead of just using youtube you might be a bit more credible when you whine about something you perceive as unfair or ilegal.

You guys really need to look up the legal terms, not your terms, not what you think it should be, but the legal term and NH caselaw as to what constitutes a threat. It does not require physical contact, contrary to what you and several other freeman think it should be.

You guys should really learn the law before trying to claim someone violated it.

Here is an "open letter" from people like you to the Judge.

Gee, I wonder why the judge ordered the arrest -
An Open Letter to Judge Burke

I can promise you that more liberty activists will be coming to Keene. As you can tell from your experience, this means things are going to change, more than they already have. I’d like to make a an unsolicited suggestion on how to handle these changes:

and

If you choose continue to hear cases involving “consensual crimes”, prepare yourself for more activists paying more attention to the job you do. The liberty movement in New Hampshire is decentralized. I cannot control nor predict the actions of those activists who choose to focus their efforts in Keene.

Yeah.. I wonder why.. You guys are a bunch of hypocritical morons who demand laws be followed whlile you ignore the ones you dont care for. Dont look now, but the Taliban does the same thing when it comes to application of Sharia Law.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

I guess we know why having a hat constitutes contempt. Because the judge said.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

reply to post by Shadowalker

wow what a troll!
Remember kids don't feed a troll

Wow. Its trollin for saying the truth? You would probably be stupid enough to wear a hat in a court of law? I hope not.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The purpose of Judges today in Amerika is to generate revenue.

The sheeple are just tools used for that purpose.

They are in a pickle because they've made the sheeple so poor, homeless, broke, and jobless.....

They no longer have pockets to pick.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

They are in a pickle because they've made the sheeple so poor, homeless, broke, and jobless.....

I love this idiotic argument. Please show me where there is a court on this planet that does not institute monetary fines.

Or is that some huge conspiracy theory as well that all of the courts on the planet who use a mixed restitution / incaceration system for punishment is there for nothing more than to generate revenue?

What exactly do you tihk should occur if a person breaks the law? If you dont allow a monetary fine, then all you are left with is people going to jail.

You guys complain about that as well.

What exactly do you guys want? Anarchy? Or just special treatment based on what parts of the Constitution you like while ignoring the parts you dont?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

I wouldn't say his theory is idiotic. Its just an opinion. So since when are you the thought police? ever heard freedom of speech?

I think his idea is closer to the truth and the courts are just a small piece to a larger puzzle. its more like a gateway so to speak. Courts prosecute and jail those who break the law and when your in prison you do odd jobs. Its almost legal slavery VIA the prison industrial complex not to mention some judges get kick backs from these institutions which line their pockets with money.

yea yea yea, i bet my comment is idiotic too.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Tell ya what.. Ill grant you the premis for your question, provided you allow me to use the same question of you.

What does an incident from almost 4 years ago have to do with anything now?

If you guys would do some research instead of just using youtube you might be a bit more credible when you whine about something you perceive as unfair or ilegal.

You guys really need to look up the legal terms, not your terms, not what you think it should be, but the legal term and NH caselaw as to what constitutes a threat. It does not require physical contact, contrary to what you and several other freeman think it should be.

You guys should really learn the law before trying to claim someone violated it.

Here is an "open letter" from people like you to the Judge.

Gee, I wonder why the judge ordered the arrest -
An Open Letter to Judge Burke

I can promise you that more liberty activists will be coming to Keene. As you can tell from your experience, this means things are going to change, more than they already have. I’d like to make a an unsolicited suggestion on how to handle these changes:

and

If you choose continue to hear cases involving “consensual crimes”, prepare yourself for more activists paying more attention to the job you do. The liberty movement in New Hampshire is decentralized. I cannot control nor predict the actions of those activists who choose to focus their efforts in Keene.

Yeah.. I wonder why.. You guys are a bunch of hypocritical morons who demand laws be followed whlile you ignore the ones you dont care for. Dont look now, but the Taliban does the same thing when it comes to application of Sharia Law.

Im not sure when this happened i assumed it occurred last week when the video was uploaded(according to the site it happened on june 28th). I just looked at the incident and the guy did not seem to threaten
(I honestly did not think the legal definition would be that far from my understanding of the word my ignorance my bad)the judge and seeing how the judge changed the charge to improper influence i think shows how confident he was with that charge.
Im no freeman(where did you get that from?) ,im not trying to pick and choose which laws i follow i know how the world works. I really just fill this judge seems to have some serious issue. And how he can put some one in jail for 90+days for taking 6 extra seconds to sit down in court. Or putting someone in jail for 5 days for a #ing hat. Come on he is off his rocker.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by Pervius

I love this idiotic argument. Please show me where there is a court on this planet that does not institute monetary fines.

Or is that some huge conspiracy theory as well that all of the courts on the planet who use a mixed restitution / incaceration system for punishment is there for nothing more than to generate revenue?

What exactly do you tihk should occur if a person breaks the law? If you dont allow a monetary fine, then all you are left with is people going to jail.

You guys complain about that as well.

What exactly do you guys want? Anarchy? Or just special treatment based on what parts of the Constitution you like while ignoring the parts you dont?

Well there have been a few cases of judges getting kick backs from private prisons companies. So you can't say its totally idiotic it happens and its wrong.And lets be honest the rehabilitation system just does not work it needs to be changed. Its just a shame no one know how to get it right.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

I have no issues with free speech, and no I am not the thought police. However when something is dragged up form 2008 to do nothing but incite people here whats the point?

If he researched the article he would have seen not only how old it is, but the judge had reasons for reacting in the manner he did.

What torques me off are Freeman cherry picking the Constitution while making an argument that it must be followed. Whats the point in calling for that when they dont even bother to follow it themselves?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join