It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Boehner: Dealing With the White House 'Has Been Like Dealing With Jell-o'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
The Jello analogy is pretty hilarious. I love Boehner's Scorpio humor.

Scorpio humor? Really? We're bringing astrology into the conversation? Scorpios= gamblers (bad with money), abusers, liars, like long term relationships and are secretive. Definitely love their secrets.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba

Originally posted by ThirdEyeofHorus
The Jello analogy is pretty hilarious. I love Boehner's Scorpio humor.

Scorpio humor? Really? We're bringing astrology into the conversation? Scorpios= gamblers (bad with money), abusers, liars, like long term relationships and are secretive. Definitely love their secrets.

Scorpio,8th house, occult, death, regeneration,taxes, inheritance, ruled by Pluto planet of power, phoenix bird rises from the ashes. Is Scorpio the eagle or the scorpion?

And how about this for an amazing description....how apropos and I just found it now,

Born 17 November 1949, John Boehner has a chart which well describes his position and life circumstances, as well as the idiosyncracies that make him stand out in the popular imagination. The Sun at 24 Scorpio is exactly opposed a Black Hole at 24 Taurus and exactly squared a Quasar at 24 Aquarius.

www.daykeeperjournal.com...
edit on 14-7-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
reply to post by ThirdEyeofHorus

If you ask the Native American's they are Snakes, with deep thoughts in spirituality and those who can see beyond the veil. That is if you ask them. But staying on topic both of these groups need to realize what we all have to do, budget wisely and learn when you over spend you have to cut back to survive. It is part of living in a capitalistic society.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I think I would rather poke at jello all day with a needle, then to be in a room with mindless drones. I don't think its that difficult. Multiple minds work better than none. Get it done

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

This may seem irrelevant, but Scorpios typically have piercing blue eyes. Does he not? He does. What does this have to do with the cost of tea in China? Don't know, just an observation.

This is most highly likely considered an off-topic post, but interesting nevertheless.

edit on 14-7-2011 by queenofsheba because: add line

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba

This may seem irrelevant, but Scorpios typically have piercing blue eyes. Does he not? He does. What does this have to do with the cost of tea in China? Don't know, just an observation.

This is most highly likely considered an off-topic post, but interesting nevertheless.

edit on 14-7-2011 by queenofsheba because: add line

He does have those piercing blue eyes. I've had family members with both piercing blue eyes and penetrating brown eyes. Anyway, having an Aquarius ascendant, I feel that astrology is never off topic, but that's just me.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 01:29 AM
link   

HA HA HA You inadvertently omitted more quackery from your link:

Boehner has two distinguishing character traits that identify him for others—public crying and an unusual skin tone that have caused some to describe him as “an Orange American.” In a sign that the cosmos is always up for a good joke, we see that Boehner’s 24 Scorpio Sun opposes asteroid Niobe at 27 Taurus, named for a woman in Greek myth who famously wept, and continued to shed tears even after Zeus took pity on her and turned her to stone.

www.daykeeperjournal.com...

Just some friendly advice:

Someone described as an "Orange American" might not want to refer to others as "Jello-like"

ROFLMAO

/MD
edit on 15-7-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2011 by MaskedDebater because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join