It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a question for conspiracy theorists.....Could a wealthy individual make a death certificate d

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Im researching a death that seems suspicious to alot of people from browsing around on the internet and it involves my girlfriends boss. Apparently the guy owned a few strip clubs and married 3 girls in a 3 year window from information I've read online and apparently the middle wife died in her mid 20's and for some reason her death is on record but nobody can find any records of it or a death certificate or a cause of death. This guy was a millionaire and it was the 1980's.

So I ask you, could a rich man like that pull some strings and make a girl vanish like that? Apparently some family have hired many private investigators from a few searches I did after I googled his name and none of the PI's could get any more than she died even though some family would like to have a cold case division open a case since there never was one

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
Millions of dollars can get you a lot of things, and forged certificates is definitely one of them. Unfortunately, I believe this to be undoubtedly true. As far as any more specifics, I can't help you there.

Hell yes it is possible.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by cocopuff
Im researching a death that seems suspicious to alot of people from browsing around on the internet and it involves my girlfriends boss. Apparently the guy owned a few strip clubs and married 3 girls in a 3 year window from information I've read online and apparently the middle wife died in her mid 20's and for some reason her death is on record but nobody can find any records of it or a death certificate or a cause of death. This guy was a millionaire and it was the 1980's.

So I ask you, could a rich man like that pull some strings and make a girl vanish like that? Apparently some family have hired many private investigators from a few searches I did after I googled his name and none of the PI's could get any more than she died even though some family would like to have a cold case division open a case since there never was one

So many questions. How do you know she's dead, there's no body or death cert?

Why do ask if he could make a death cert if there isn't one?

Anybody can make a person "vanish" if they are evil enough and anybody can "vanish" if they have enough money and a place to hide.

It seems to me, right now, the woman is missing.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
reply to post by cocopuff

It's certainly possible. I think it depends a great deal on where all of this happened as to how realistic it is that this man could make it all happen. In a large city like New York or Los Angeles, he wouldn't have the pull to fix a parking ticket, by your brief description of what made him powerful. The same guy in a small city/big town rural location could probably get whatever he wanted, gift wrapped and delivered. There are towns and not so small ones in the region I'm living in where it doesn't take living in the area long to understand 1 or 2 families literally own entire towns. That includes city departments that issue things like death certificates.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:04 PM
link   
research the name cynthia holcombe davari apparently she is dead and it wasnt considered a murder or anything,the national database says so but a ton of investigators at the local level have been trying to help the family and a few people seeking lawsuits against this man to uncover information and a death certificate or even a cause of death just isn't available and it is for everyone else. The record of her death exists but this was 1980s so who knows but I guess there is suspicion bc the husband is a guy named ali davari or david davari who owns alot of strip clubs and he has a blemish or two on his record. It was just something I came across while reading up on the guy thought I would ask
edit on 13-7-2011 by cocopuff because: mistake

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Seems like in comparison with today's information society, almost anything was possible in the 80s. You could travel across the country without ID and cash in your pocket; you could fly around the world with a passport that was subject to visual (not mechanical or electronic) verification. Why, back in the day, enterprising young scumbags could even _______________ ______________ ___ _______ ___ in countries like ___________ or __________. To set up a _____________ ____ _________ all you needed was a few dubious pieces of paper with some vaguely official looking seals.

People could, and did, vanish overnight, set up new lives, have multiple families...all this stuff was far easier to pull off in the old days, as well as crimes like murder. So I say anything could have happened to this person, from disappearance to death and beyond.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I completely agree that's why Im not accusing anyone Im just saying is it possible

strip club owner + 3 wives in 3 years + death with missing records = something to apparently all these investigators

again I was just researching who this rich man was that owned the venue my girlfriend worked at and then found some things while looking into him some more and figured where better to discuss conspiracies than here

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by cocopuff

This could be a real conspiracy. Being as such, you are best off to leave it alone and never think about it again. Stick to the ones of Aliens abducting farmers and hologram planes destroying buildings. They can't get you in trouble, just make you look crazy.
edit on 13-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

top topics

join