It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Insider tells me Economic Collapse is Imminent.

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by something wicked

If you have to charge food, yes, you're living beyond your means. But is it morally, ethically or financially irresponsibile?

It depends upon whether you're buying caviar, champagne, and filet mignon or bread, milk and hot dogs.

A parent's first duty is to their children's welfare, not a bank's, nor a society's. Hell, a person's first duty is to their family, not an economy's. If the managers of the economy screw it up to the point that a person can't find a way to support even a minimal lifestyle in a legal manner that ensures no hunger or homelessness, then people are under absolutely NO moral or ethical obligation to support either the managers or their economy or to abide by the incompetent managers' legalisms.

The conservatives have basically said it's every man for himself, but then demand that those for whom they will not provide jobs, food, or shelter simply go quietly starve in the corner in a law-abiding manner so that they, the conservatives, can watch their net worth grow.

That's not going to happen, never has in history. When a society can no longer provide for the basic needs of it's members, it falls apart. If it is truly "every man for himself", then don't be surprised when the rules go out the window and people take what they need from the corporate giants: food on credit cards that won't be paid for is a simple direct expression of this. In different times the food would be taken by force, now it is easier to charge it and then delay paying or never pay.

But that option is starting to close because of the the greed and mismanagement of those who have usurped the controls of our society to promote their own narrow interests over all else.

Basically, I view pretty much everyone who refuses to consider tax hikes on the wealthiest as traitor to the nation, putting selfish interests ahead of the very idea of nationhood. They deserve banishment from society, if not death.

Sadly though, the selfish sociopaths are in ascendancy and will prevail, I think.

Stick a fork in it:

The US is as done as the USSR.

edit on 15-7-2011 by apacheman because: sp and clarity
edit on 15-7-2011 by apacheman because: (no reason given)

I volunteer at our Local Food Bank and serve 1 meal a day 4 days a week. Our number of meals fed 2009 - 10,350 in 2010 - 20,500 double. Now this year the TEA PARTY FASCIST's have cut our allotment by 25% though they know the figures are rising. We have no Industry left and the Paper mill is closing it's doors. There are no home sales going on and visitors to the Smokie Mountain National Park is way, way down. That's we we are now in deep #.
Believe it or not Wal-Mart manager has approved giving to us the meats, bakery and can goods just before they expire. We freeze all the meats and serve the breads and give the cans away or prepare for food service.
Now if all the Wally's did this it would be great cause all the country is going hungry.
The benefit for Wally is not having to pay for hazardous waste removal and in turn gets a donation receipt from us. Plus it totally helped His bottom line. Glad I suggested it for months and now results. State stopped food and they took over.

We need to start using the correct name for the TEA PARTY and that is "Corporate Fascist"

The Revolution will come with the First Shot Fired around the World by these same Hungry and Homeless and it will be at the Rich first and then the Politicians.

But first Obama will enact an executive order of a National Financial Emergency which He kinda dropped a hint to the Press when he admitted that this crisis may bring down the Presidency. Now if the order which is in place for exactly this kinda of emergency he knows will He will lose the Government and his office.

There is much to much going on, but Fear of the Poor they have forgotten about. extra DIV

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by LexiconV

I can understand simple typos and spelling mistakes, but when I read the word 'clam' 4 times sort of begins to weigh negatively against the OP's info. Not to mention his "government insider" is a gun shop owner.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
reply to post by LexiconV

I can understand simple typos and spelling mistakes, but when I read the word 'clam' 4 times sort of begins to weigh negatively against the OP's info. Not to mention his "government insider" is a gun shop owner.

well im sorry you feel my info might be incorrect. If you would read my signature it would explain some things to you.

So since Albert Einstein was a bad speller i take it you opinion of him is negative too.
edit on 15-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

i dont care if you misspell some words, its the content im interested in. also....you have a b**chin' camero!!! im a fan of the '69. i like the rear quarter panels better than the '68. G1 cameros FTW!!

and kudos for you being able to hear now. it must have been rough being deaf for the first 11 yrs of life. nothing like being able to hear people b**ch and complain!

posted on Jul, 22 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor

Originally posted by unityemissions
Not saying you got conned, but doesn't it make sense for the owner of a gun store to spread panic by starting rumors of collapse...for increased sales?

Ding ding ding...think we have a winner.

I've been a registered member for 7 months...been visiting this site for over a year...I've seen exactly 1,982,345 end of the USA/world forums....sooooo sad...not one has came true...
edit on 13-7-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

just because it didnt happen yesterday does not mean it will not happen tomorrow. Your logic is flawed.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Originally posted by sputniksteve

Lol you don't have the first clue what you are talking about. What is the bank claming? They are claming loans? I don't even understand half of your secret message. Are you running for the hills with your canned food then or what?

What are you doing differently because a no BS guy in the gun shop leaned over the counter and whispered in your ear that the bank was claming 4 millions loans soon? Do you really even understand what QE is?

I understand well whats going on and no im not heading for the hills, yet
, and im not changing anything. im just telling you what i heard and if you read all the post i picked through the details alittle more for people.

it all comes down to banks not taking there loses "Claiming there losses, loans" and taking there hits and forclosing on homes.

what dont you get about that? i guess i can write a book on it to help you out. you must be one of those status quo types, beliving everything if fine? "Dont worry, we are the goverment and we are hear to help you" what a joke
edit on 14-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

No the part I didn't understand was the drivel in your post where every other word is a word in your mind but not in our language called English. My point was if you can barely type out a coherent post how am I supposed to understand what you are saying, let alone take any kind of knowledge away from this situation?

I'm not trying to be a jerk even though I know it comes off that way, I am just trying to make a point here, which you must have missed.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

Lol you don't have the first clue what you are talking about. What is the bank claming? They are claming loans? I don't even understand half of your secret message. Are you running for the hills with your canned food then or what?

What are you doing differently because a no BS guy in the gun shop leaned over the counter and whispered in your ear that the bank was claming 4 millions loans soon? Do you really even understand what QE is?

I understand well whats going on and no im not heading for the hills, yet
, and im not changing anything. im just telling you what i heard and if you read all the post i picked through the details alittle more for people.

it all comes down to banks not taking there loses "Claiming there losses, loans" and taking there hits and forclosing on homes.

what dont you get about that? i guess i can write a book on it to help you out. you must be one of those status quo types, beliving everything if fine? "Dont worry, we are the goverment and we are hear to help you" what a joke
edit on 14-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

No the part I didn't understand was the drivel in your post where every other word is a word in your mind but not in our language called English. My point was if you can barely type out a coherent post how am I supposed to understand what you are saying, let alone take any kind of knowledge away from this situation?

I'm not trying to be a jerk even though I know it comes off that way, I am just trying to make a point here, which you must have missed.

I dont really have much to say. I was fired up at the time and am a little calmer now. It comes down to you belive me or not. if you do cool, mark my words and get ready for the shoe to drop or if you dont belive me, live the rest of your life in bliss, I hope you live a happy life with the year or two we have left and when the bank runs and food runs start i hope your first in line.

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

Ive been able to understand every post of his posts in this thread how come you haven't? If you are so anal-retentive that you cannot understand a sentence with a few typos, I implore you toget your reading and comprehention skills to a higher level. That is like saying someone doesnt have a good point simply because they are speaking with an accent. Stop the trolling and return to the thread please

posted on Jul, 25 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by sputniksteve

You certainly don't have to try and be a jerk.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
Looks like you were right. Hope all those people who criticized you apologize now.

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join