Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

Government Insider tells me Economic Collapse is Imminent.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss

um mad max type event, everyone fighting for food and water. lol
but really, possible

I've heard the whispers from the bankers and I've seen the looks in the home owners eyes. Both in despair.

Yep and people wonder why its a fine idea to leave the cities. How far can you see with your eyes closed ! Rhetorical.

A Metaphor for America Representational of the economy or perhaps a geological event... or both.... either way, the energy appears to be convergent.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
reply to post by camaro68ss

What do clams have to do with anything?

lol!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ketzer22
reply to post by camaro68ss

Dude, no offense but would you learn to spell "claim". I stopped reading the thread after the 4th wrongful spelling of the word.

I'd rather make a spelling mistake here and there than appear completely short sighted. The value is in the message rather than the perfection of the orthography that delivers it.
Besides read the guy's sig. I reckon he's doing more than just fine and doesn't deserve to be called out just because someone gets anal over 'spelling mistakes'. There's more important issues at hand of late and we are surrounded by the converging effects. What effects one affects all in the grand scheme of things... but I doubt 'spelling' is one of those things.

Full marks to the OP... its info like yours that only confirms what we already sense.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
In 500,000 years of mankind and their closest animals living on the planet, the only cure for anything has been war. I would suggest you get ready for it. Hopefully, some of us will make it together because everyone for himself is not much of a future.

As for the banks, the shell game, the international world order as we know it... that's about over.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

So I have a story to tell you. Last week I went to my local gun shop to pick up some ammo and I got to talking to the owner about quantitative easing 2 (QE2) ending and its impacts to the economy and how the supply chain disruption in Japan will hit wall street hard once the quarterly earnings come out. He starts laughing at me and says I got some info that will make that look like a picnic.

He motions me to come in closer and lean over the counter. He then starts to speck in a low voice and starts to explain. He tells me that he has been doing “contract work” for the FDIC, I’m guessing he must be body guarding some banker. He says the banker he was working for got to talking economics and told him there are 4 million homes that have not been paying there house payments. So that’s 4 million families not spending their money on house payments and putting that money into the economy.

He says in the 3rd quarter, it was either the FDIC or the FED’s, are forcing the banks to clam those 4 million homes and foreclose on them and balance their books for the losses. He says,

1.) bank will go bankrupt over this because they now have to clam there loses that have been growing for years.

2.) 4 million families will become homeless and or will have to rent and take that discretionary spending they had for not paying there mortgage out of the economy and back into rent.

3.) Housing will collapse again having 4 million more homes pop up into the market.

He says it’s a one two three punch that will start the chain reaction of the economic collapse. So that’s what he told me. You can take it or leave. I believe the guy because he is a no BS type of person. Just wanted to share that with you guys

here is a story that is relevant

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 13-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

So the bank will have to clame a loss on 4 million home. The value we are looking at is a 1.2 trillion dollar loss on the books, assuming a average house is $300,000. And remember, banks leverage their loans 100 to 1!!!
edit on 13-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

Remember, even if they wanted to just leave them sitting it only delays the inevitable. Because if mortgage payments aren't coming in to the servicers of the mortgage then they can't pay the money on the bonds that where sold on them. The US is holding alot of that toxic debt and the last thing they want is to have a traunche of mortgage backed securities going into default. Because if that happens that type of bond is considered junk and it makes much of the debt that the banks and the US and other countries are holding show it's true value. It would pull the curtain open to show that those banks are indeed insolvent and that is why the govt. of the US and Europe has been subsidizing the bond payments. But it can't go for much longer and they know it.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

Correction.

"Night of the long knifes"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

So I have a story to tell you. Last week I went to my local gun shop to pick up some ammo and I got to talking to the owner]

Wait. The government insider is a gun store owner telling you a story which you took as 100% truth, enough so to repost it on here without verification.

Interesting. Tell me more.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaplan

So I have a story to tell you. Last week I went to my local gun shop to pick up some ammo and I got to talking to the owner]

Wait. The government insider is a gun store owner telling you a story which you took as 100% truth, enough so to repost it on here without verification.

Here ill help you

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this

www.abovetopsecret.com...

and this.

www.cbsnews.com...

have fun brushing up. but what do i and a owner of a gun store who pretects goverment agents know right?Crazy gun lovers. so crazy.
edit on 14-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kaplan

Well, it turns out to be truth, they've discussed it a couple of times today on the news. Both on CNN and Fox. They also said it would likely take the housing market 6 or 7 years minimum, to recover from this.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

I think you might find some of this interesting if you get the time.Hang in there brother you will be in my prayers.the real law

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I hope things don't collapse but if they do I'm prepaired. I have a 20 gauge a 12 guage a 30.06 rifle and a 357. I also have about $5000 in fishing equipment. $3000 in lures. I'm no extreemist or survivalist I do it for sport. If it came down to it though I'm sure I'd survive.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

It's not a revolution.

It's the bottoming out of an addict / dealer eco-system.

Consume and be consumed....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
No government official or lender has reported to us just how many U.S. families have walked away from their homes already because they lost their high paying jobs to outsourcing.

But as a former lender myself, I can tell you that the U.S. economy has already collapsed. Moody's will downgrade the credit rating of the U.S.

Perhaps the media won't be reporting the fact that when people lose their unemployment insurance they'll be demonstrating in the streets and looting houses and buildings.

There's virtually no chance for recovery now, but if anybody cares, the government needs to increase spending on private contractor building and repairing contracts. You've got to put people to work right away.
edit on 14-7-2011 by ren1999 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by wantsome
I hope things don't collapse but if they do I'm prepaired. I have a 20 gauge a 12 guage a 30.06 rifle and a 357. I also have about $5000 in fishing equipment. $3000 in lures. I'm no extreemist or survivalist I do it for sport. If it came down to it though I'm sure I'd survive.

Interesting choices of calibers. A 20 gauge does not do much. A 30.06 is a great caliber but once all the US Army machine gun belts made their way through the surplus auctions in 1998 it became a hard to find caliber. A 357 is another hard to find caliber not used by any military.

The most common calibers are 7.62 x 51 (NATO .308 caliber) 5.56mm small game ammo (Ar-15 and M 16 variants) and 7.62 x 39mm Eastern Block small arms. The eastern block also uses 7.62 x 54 ammo for their sniper rifles which means they can use NATO but NATO can't use theirs. Most common pistol is 9mm. That is the ammo you might find when the going gets tough.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Are people really doubting this information? If you have been paying any attention you would know this information is almost certainly correct - the only thing I doubt is that the government is actually going to force the banks to show the losses.

The major banks have all been broke since 2008 and the government has intentionally hid it. Why would they suddenly decide to change course now. Do you know that if any major US bank fails, they all will. This is due to them all being leveraged 30 to 1 or more and the fact that the derivative exposure for any failure will destroy them all. The fact that derivatives are still allowed to be traded secretly is beyond criminal.

This information is completely logical if you look at the situation. First there are hundreds of thousands of people who have been out of work over two years that don't even show in the unemployment. Real unemployment is much worse than 9% - much closer to 20%. Second housing prices have continued to drop for 3 years, and a huge portion of home owners are under water, and now are beginning to doubt a housing recovery will happen any time soon. These people are going to walk away, and actually it really probably is in their best interests as bad credit in the world of super high unemployment doesn't mean much.

What I bet most of you don't know is that the banks do not have clear title to foreclose on the majority of these homes. They have lost almost every court case where a plaintiff forced them to show title - they can't because of MERS and the way the paperwork was handled when they were pledged in mortgage backed securities.

Time is short - the collapse will be violent and there is no escape, we are headed for some very hard times.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
If one were looking to try to get away from the impeding strife due to US economical collapse, where would one go? Cananda, England, Spain, Australia, Switzerland??

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by whathasitcome2

Your right about the choices of ammo. Use the 20 ga with slugs better chance knocking something down. But I do prefer my 12 ga with slugs for long and close range. It will knock an arm or leg right off. Personally I have a 20 for wife and 12 for me (Trench broom shorter barrel with 1000 rounds) Got personal 9mm hand gun and 1000 rounds with 3 extended clips. Got bullet proof vest and leg protectors. Up real close is my Grandpa's Trench knife 1918 from WWI with a handle that is brass knuckles. Two Bows, one is a WWI Combat take down commando bow. Home made flame thrower. Home made EMP's. Home made land mines in place. Bungi traps. Tunnels with supplies. 2 mile warning cam's. Up the hollar we have a secret stash and several hold points. Only way in is by chopper and that's where the home made Potatoe Cannon comes in handy. But not with potatoes.
Never mind my thumb.

I stand strong and ready 24/7 till I die from this bad ticker that has shortened my life.

Banks will have to send Sheriff to try and lock me out. But their to worried about their own families losing their homes. My good friend is the Sheriff next door property and He may have to foreclose on his deputies and maybe himself. LOL.

Oh, He did buy my Sniper rifle.
Oh, forgot about my Dad's 30 cal Carbine which still has the auto switch and 2000 rounds.

I am ready for Bear and Death.

A Prudent Man is always ready to defend what is rightfully His. Life-Liberty-and death.

I am from Liberty NY now in NC where Johnny Reb's are friends and fellow hunters.

As I always say "Come and Get it"!

I Love my Country and I am Native American, but I hate my Government for they Hate us.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by iNkGeEk
If one were looking to try to get away from the impeding strife due to US economical collapse, where would one go? Cananda, England, Spain, Australia, Switzerland??

Do what I did. Go to Johnny Reb land where there is food in the forest and fish in the stream, wood for heat and no need to register guns and can own all you want.
We have our own stream, land (Huge food garden) Solar power and water power. 11 miles from town with 180 gallons of Vegi fuel for diesel transport ready plus battery powered fuel pumps to get fuel from Shut down gas stations underground. you can be safer in the Smokies my ATS worrier. I ain't at all.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
This would have to be a move by the AICPA (American Institute of Certified Public Accountants). How the banks treat their losses has more to do with accounting principles than with what the gov't or the Federal Reserve would dictate.

In broad theory, something like this would have a large negative effect, but it wouldn't be a killshot to our economy.
On the other hand, not raising the debt ceiling would possibly be a kill shot, even if it were a patched move and somehow was attempted to be fixed later.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I can tell you Canada is about to loose out in Real Estate values too. They do not pay entitlments such as welfare unless nessesary and taxes are high because of medicare and government waste. Guns virtualy do not exsist. Which makes Me wonder why Americans are preparing for a depression by buying guns. You cant eat a gun.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13 >>

join