It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Government Insider tells me Economic Collapse is Imminent.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
So I have a story to tell you. Last week I went to my local gun shop to pick up some ammo and I got to talking to the owner about quantitative easing 2 (QE2) ending and its impacts to the economy and how the supply chain disruption in Japan will hit wall street hard once the quarterly earnings come out. He starts laughing at me and says I got some info that will make that look like a picnic.

He motions me to come in closer and lean over the counter. He then starts to speck in a low voice and starts to explain. He tells me that he has been doing “contract work” for the FDIC, I’m guessing he must be body guarding some banker. He says the banker he was working for got to talking economics and told him there are 4 million homes that have not been paying there house payments. So that’s 4 million families not spending their money on house payments and putting that money into the economy.

He says in the 3rd quarter, it was either the FDIC or the FED’s, are forcing the banks to clam those 4 million homes and foreclose on them and balance their books for the losses. He says,

1.) bank will go bankrupt over this because they now have to clam there loses that have been growing for years.

2.) 4 million families will become homeless and or will have to rent and take that discretionary spending they had for not paying there mortgage out of the economy and back into rent.

3.) Housing will collapse again having 4 million more homes pop up into the market.

He says it’s a one two three punch that will start the chain reaction of the economic collapse. So that’s what he told me. You can take it or leave. I believe the guy because he is a no BS type of person. Just wanted to share that with you guys

here is a story that is relevant

www.cbsnews.com...
edit on 13-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

So the bank will have to clame a loss on 4 million home. The value we are looking at is a 1.2 trillion dollar loss on the books, assuming a average house is $300,000. And remember, banks leverage their loans 100 to 1!!!

edit on 13-7-2011 by camaro68ss because: (no reason given)

+8 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by camaro68ss

So when the Revolution hits.

We know who to seek out.

Because they were bought and paid for by the Corporations.

And now while Many sit homeless and without food on the Streets of America.

They are in Their Mansions eating Caviar and Sipping wine.
------------------------------------------------------------------
WALL STREET GOT BAILED OUT; BUT WHAT ABOUT MAINSTREET? SO NOW LET THEIR HOUSE OF CARDS COLLAPSE AROUND THEM AND THE PEOPLE WILL REIGN
Will the Banskters and The Corpocray Eventually Own It All? 29 Statistics About Extreme Income In-Equality In America That Will Blow Your Mind

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency,

first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them,

will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers

conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”- Thomas Jefferson

edit on 13-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Yup...I get all my inside info from loonies at the local gun shop too...

edit on 13-7-2011 by Stovokor because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor
Yup...I get all my inside info from loonies at the local gun shop too...

Well i can asure you he is no loonie.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
THANKS ELITES. Your time will come, you think you have so much control, your listenning devices will not help you. The night of the living dead will get you.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

WOW....How oh how would someone EVER come to that conclusion???

The news of the debt ceiling and our national debt??

Forclosures at record highs??

Unemployment rates highest ever??

Obama is in office??

Sorry the last one was added for humor....But kind of the truth in my eyes, but anyways.....ANYONE can make that conclusion from the events we are witnessing right now!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
so basicly the story is banks are yet to account for the losses on homes in there books yet.

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Not saying you got conned, but doesn't it make sense for the owner of a gun store to spread panic by starting rumors of collapse...for increased sales?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions
Not saying you got conned, but doesn't it make sense for the owner of a gun store to spread panic by starting rumors of collapse...for increased sales?

well i guess you can say that but look around at all the familys not paying there house payments. living at home for free.

and all he got from me was a box of ammo. Long story for a box of ammo

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   

Ding ding ding...think we have a winner.

I've been a registered member for 7 months...been visiting this site for over a year...I've seen exactly 1,982,345 end of the USA/world forums....sooooo sad...not one has came true...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
i say let the economy collapse no more bailouts. let it fail so something new can take its place a new economic system that favors consumers regular people over big business. the govt cannot afford another stimulus package and neither can the taxpayers a new system of commerce is needed as is a new system of govt one that actually is transparent and not just says it is.......................

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheUniverse

So when the Revolution hits.

We know who to seek out.

Because they were bought and paid for by the Corporations.

And now while Many sit homeless and without food on the Streets of America.

They are in Their Mansions eating Caviar and Sipping wine.
WALL STREET GOT BAILED OUT; BUT WHAT ABOUT MAINSTREET? SO NOW LET THEIR HOUSE OF CARDS COLLAPSE AROUND THEM AND THE PEOPLE WILL REIGN
Will the Banskters and The Corpocray Eventually Own It All? 29 Statistics About Extreme Income In-Equality In America That Will Blow Your Mind

“If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency,

first by inflation then by deflation, the banks and the corporations will grow up around them,

will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their fathers

conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”- Thomas Jefferson

edit on 13-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

AW-MEN. Time is running short, ENJOY IT WHILE IT LASTS.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

I've been a registered member for 7 months...been visiting this site for over a year...I've seen exactly 1,982,345 end of the USA/world forums....sooooo sad...not one has came true...

Ding ding ding, there are millions of familys not paying there house payments and banks are not collecting because they will have to clam a lose. ding ding ding. use your head

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TheUniverse

eat the rich?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   

What do clams have to do with anything?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I AGREE, all propaganda to stray the EYE from the real.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

What do clams have to do with anything?

heres a story if you dont belive me and need a news paper to tell you

www.cbsnews.com...

+25 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Why are you folks always so arrogant and disrespectful to people. The guy gives us some inside info and you know it all's mock him.

Well, the info to me makes sense and if folks knew anything about the economy they would understand that this OP is talking truth.

For two years economists have been warning us that there was going to be a second round of foreclosures on regular mortgages and now it seems to be coming.

Good OP!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   
So a CBS new link is your gun store government insider??

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

very very interesting and it makes sense too. i havent heard details like that yet so i'm going to look more into this unpaid mortgage issue and see what i cant find. thanks for sharing

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join