It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Monsanto official Beaten by farmers in India over Failed GMO Bt Cotton Seeds

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by 547000
Accusing people of trolling is a silly thing to do, since I am not trolling.

Yes you are. Thread lengthen-er with nothing to offer.

You seem to be saying that farmers don't have the right to get pissed off, when they are manipulated? You seem to be saying that corporations do not manipulate? You seem to have a completely opposite view of the world, from how it is.

Trollish behavior like this, always frames the argument to the miniscule, that is to say, if a man kills himself due to the loss of his crop, there will be a flock of lawyers who will descend to PROVE that his suicide had nothing to do with the purchase of terminator seed.

So, I have to let you and all the lawyers, wreck the world. Myself and people who care about it, are outnumbered, because the bridge, is full of lawyer-trolls and people like you who have cultivated ignorance or blind spots. If such and such happens, you will be right there, to 'explain away' the events, just like a lawyer.

But do you ever wonder why lawyers and companies and politicians are loathed? I mean really, can you even answer that one question, as to why all three of these population-classes, are across the board, loathed and hated? Legally, do you see any way out, for Monsanto, once their lawyer-army is rendered useless? What would Monsanto do without judges, and lawyers and courts? And can the lawyers, judges and courts, somehow salvage their dead souls? No, they can't. So you are lumped in with them, and this thread is your testimony.

Yeah sure you may say "Oh I am just against one man punching another!" and in the face of the world's injustice, you are therefore a heartless fool, because at times, one man does have the right to strike another, and only a lawyer or some other evil fool would say otherwise. You argue to the micro while ignoring the macro. Mentally weak.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Why does bunk seeds = beating of employees?

I honestly don't understand the thinking. Do you beat up the salesman of a defective product? Would you cheer someone who did? Is it morally acceptable to do so?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by smallpeeps

Accusing people of trolling is a silly thing to do, since I am not trolling.

Yes you are. Thread lengthen-er with nothing to offer.

You seem to be saying that farmers don't have the right to get pissed off, when they are manipulated? You seem to be saying that corporations do not manipulate? You seem to have a completely opposite view of the world, from how it is.

Trollish behavior like this, always frames the argument to the miniscule, that is to say, if a man kills himself due to the loss of his crop, there will be a flock of lawyers who will descend to PROVE that his suicide had nothing to do with the purchase of terminator seed.

So, I have to let you and all the lawyers, wreck the world. Myself and people who care about it, are outnumbered, because the bridge, is full of lawyer-trolls and people like you who have cultivated ignorance or blind spots. If such and such happens, you will be right there, to 'explain away' the events, just like a lawyer.

But do you ever wonder why lawyers and companies and politicians are loathed? I mean really, can you even answer that one question, as to why all three of these population-classes, are across the board, loathed and hated? Legally, do you see any way out, for Monsanto, once their lawyer-army is rendered useless? What would Monsanto do without judges, and lawyers and courts? And can the lawyers, judges and courts, somehow salvage their dead souls? No, they can't. So you are lumped in with them, and this thread is your testimony.

Yeah sure you may say "Oh I am just against one man punching another!" and in the face of the world's injustice, you are therefore a heartless fool, because at times, one man does have the right to strike another, and only a lawyer or some other evil fool would say otherwise. You argue to the micro while ignoring the macro. Mentally weak.

You would do well in the French Revolution, hanging and beheading people for what you think is social justice. Hope you enjoy dispatching justice and then finding out your justice was arrogant and wrong after you die.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   

I honestly don't understand the thinking. Do you beat up the salesman of a defective product? Would you cheer someone who did? Is it morally acceptable to do so?

Actually that is very tempting.

Old lady living in a single wide trailer on fixed income and can barely afford to live saves up money and sells some valuable family treasures to buy a used car to get to the grocery store and church. The salesman sells her a car "AS IS" knowing the tranny is gonna go out any minute but lies and tells her how reliable it is. A week later her car breaks.

If ever someone deserved a beating it would be that salesman.

edit on 18-7-2011 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind

Originally posted by 11azerus11

If they knowingly contribute to the evil any company is doing then yes. Would you sweep the floors for a KKK meeting house?
reply to post by MegaMind

that made me laugh and please 547000 would you?

I might if I needed the money. Would that make me a criminal?

You know people best by who they associate themselves with. You may not be a criminal but don't expect any respect from me or others.

And if you walk out of the KKK meeting house broom in hand and people opposing the KKK show up and beat you up for being a clan member? You gonna whine and cry saying your just the house help?

I would file for the assault since I obviously commited no crime. It's mob mentallity and us vs them thinking.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   

I would file for the assault since I obviously commited no crime. It's mob mentallity and us vs them thinking.

I was being a bit tongue-in-cheek.

My point being - representing or associating yourself with a company that profits by enslaving farmers and destroying the planet's food supply by contaminating it with craps seeds might - just might - make you an accessory to their crimes. You might not get fair treatment by your victims.

Anyway I'm done as my opinion has been clearly established on this thread. Carry on 547000 I think there may be some who read this thread that aren't really sure how you sit on the subject. Personally I think you should carry on for at least 40 pages that should convince them ...

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Actually that is very tempting.

Old lady living in a single wide trailer on fixed income and can barely afford to live saves up money and sells some valuable family treasures to buy a used car to get to the grocery store and church. The salesman sells her a car "AS IS" knowing the tranny is gonna go out any minute but lies and tells her how reliable it is. A week later her car breaks.

If ever someone deserved a beating it would be that salesman.

Well, I agree that the salesman did evil.... But we would first have to ensure that certain assumptions are correct in a court of law. Frame it that way and implying motivations can screw up proceedings in a court. In almost all cases jury is easy to manipulate by making something a David vs Goliath case. Who do you think they're obviously going to support if you let emotions get in the way of facts?

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

You would do well in the French Revolution, hanging and beheading people for what you think is social justice. Hope you enjoy dispatching justice and then finding out your justice was arrogant and wrong after you die.

Haha, thanks for the points! I knew I could out troll the troll. WINNING

Nothing to say here, carry on, and if you feel like learning about Napoleon or the French Revolution or the talmud-lawyers who funded him, I will be happy to educate you. Send me a U2U if you want to get smarter. No charge.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

My point being - representing or associating yourself with a company that profits by enslaving farmers and destroying the planet's food supply by contaminating it with craps seeds might - just might - make you an accessory to their crimes. You might not get fair treatment by your victims.

Anyway I'm done as my opinion has been clearly established on this thread. Carry on 547000 I think there may be some who read this thread that aren't really sure how you sit on the subject. Personally I think you should carry on for at least 40 pages that should convince them ...

Well, if you don't want to discuss it don't reply to me, as obviously that would continue the discussion. So many people call it trolling when they are the ones who keep a conversation they don't care for going.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

reply to post by 547000

dude... they basically ROBBED them of EVERYTHING that harvest... those farmers are all ready hungry... dang how else to put it... if you see a pit bull that hasn't eaten in days nawing on a bone... and you decide to take that bone... you are most likely going to get bit... but the pit might let you stand close because youre not in the way of it's meal... it's not a double standard but simply a different level... there are things that you do and don't do... and robbing some broke third world country farmer is one of the things you don't do....

if i went outside and pulled up to some homeless kids and took there pan of money... I'm pretty sure they would attack me

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Haha, thanks for the points! I knew I could out troll the troll. WINNING

Nothing to say here, carry on, and if you feel like learning about Napoleon or the French Revolution or the talmud-lawyers who funded him, I will be happy to educate you. Send me a U2U if you want to get smarter. No charge.

The only troll here is you. Poisoning the well and false accusations. Congradulations on trolling me. Real smart guy eh? Must be proud of yourself.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Well, if you don't want to discuss it don't reply to me, as obviously that would continue the discussion. So many people call it trolling when they are the ones who keep a conversation they don't care for going.

That's what "I'm done" means ....

Now I'm done ....

BTW - you're wrong !!!

edit: changed your to you're - always doing that dang!

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by 11azerus11

reply to post by 547000

dude... they basically ROBBED them of EVERYTHING that harvest... those farmers are all ready hungry... dang how else to put it... if you see a pit bull that hasn't eaten in days nawing on a bone... and you decide to take that bone... you are most likely going to get bit... but the pit might let you stand close because youre not in the way of it's meal... it's not a double standard but simply a different level... there are things that you do and don't do... and robbing some broke third world country farmer is one of the things you don't do....

if i went outside and pulled up to some homeless kids and took there pan of money... I'm pretty sure they would attack me

Yes but dude, we have to make assumptions like the salesman robbed them on purpose. The original article posted on this thread was basically a hit piece designed to rile up people into a frenzy. That is propaganda 101. It is designed to get the reader to drop his thinking and resort to his basal instincts. Obviously its written in such a way we should feel it was a great dayy for justice when the angry mob overthrew their evil oppressors or something. That is emotional thinking--but emotions can be easily manipulated.

Whatever man, I just don't think that "justice" was served. I don't agree with this type of justice. In the article comments it evern says that all Monsanto employees should be beaten up. Does this sound appealing to you? This sounds like self-righteous anger, not a person who is thinking straight.
edit on 18-7-2011 by 547000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

The only troll here is you. Poisoning the well and false accusations. Congradulations on trolling me. Real smart guy eh? Must be proud of yourself.

Haha, you're the one who stumbled back to your "French Revolution" fallback position. Was that your plan?

But seriously, I am sure you can at least agree with me that giant globocorps are better at controlling the judges/lawyers/clerks than the average Indian farmer who has a few rupees in his pouch, eh?

Oh no? ...You won't even agree with that? [shrug]

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:21 AM
link   

That's what "I'm done" means ....

Now I'm done ....

BTW - you're wrong !!!

edit: changed your to you're - always doing that dang!

You didn't just say 'I'm done" you even implied that I should post 40 pages, as though I'm not posting in reply to what others are posting towards me. Maybe you shouldn't have made that remark. Just letting you know. Don't reply to this or make anymore "witty" offhand remarks if you don't want me to defend my character. By continually doing so you people are just giving me incentive to continue posting about things you don't care for.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Haha, you're the one who stumbled back to your "French Revolution" fallback position. Was that your plan?

But seriously, I am sure you can at least agree with me that giant globocorps are better at controlling the judges/lawyers/clerks than the average Indian farmer who has a few rupees in his pouch, eh?

Oh no? ...You won't even agree with that? [shrug]

Probably rich corporations could control the law better, but how is beating up an employee going to make things better.

You said that it's okay to beat people up to serve justice. Taking law into your own hands.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Probably rich corporations could control the law better, but how is beating up an employee going to make things better.

You said that it's okay to beat people up to serve justice. Taking law into your own hands.

Another content free post from you. On behalf of the emptiness, thanks.

"Taking the law into your own hands" haha, you are very good. Your flight is as predictable as a trapped ferret.

In fact, you will see, that it is those who control talmud and code, who "take the law into their own hands". Can you understand the truth I am saying? The "law" has been "taken into hands" already, you get it? It has been taken into bloody, empowered, satanic hands.

To take it BACK out of those hands, and into the hands of the people of Earth, would require Ghandi-like resistance. Yes, at times is does come down to a struggle or fisticuffs. Go hide behind your lawyer because he and all the vampires run this world. And when the law has been wrestled OUT OF THEIR HANDS, only then, will the world change. No thanks to you of course.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Another content free post from you. On behalf of the emptiness, thanks.

"Taking the law into your own hands" haha, you are very good. Your flight is as predictable as a trapped ferret.

In fact, you will see, that it is those who control talmud and code, who "take the law into their own hands". Can you understand the truth I am saying? The "law" has been "taken into hands" already, you get it? It has been taken into bloody, empowered, satanic hands.

To take it BACK out of those hands, and into the hands of the people of Earth, would require Ghandi-like resistance. Yes, at times is does come down to a struggle or fisticuffs. Go hide behind your lawyer because he and all the vampires run this world. And when the law has been wrestled OUT OF THEIR HANDS, only then, will the world change. No thanks to you of course.

Go ahead, get yourself bloody, "for great justice", but I believe it is better to not become a monster while fighting monsters. They will have to answer for their injustices, and you your own, at the end of this life. You may argue "but I was doing it for the good of humanity" and yet you will still be guilty for your own actions, especially if you condemned innocent men because the mob felt they were guilty, in front of God.

You are accusing me of being a troll, but behaving like one yourself. Go ahead continue accusing me, but in doing so you are becoming a troll yourself, with your smug attitude and biting remarks. I don't think my posts are content-free, just that you disagree with my points.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I don't think my posts are content-free, just that you disagree with my points.

Not really. You are as transparent as anyone who peddles such weak arguments as yours, it's amazing you'd bother.

But you know what's funny? The "taking of law into hands" was done by talmudic barons, who fomented the French Revolution and made Napoleon into the tyrant and asshead, that he was meant to be. Did you even know that much?

This thing you call "law", is mostly derived from the Code of Napoleon, aka, tool of the usurists and lawyers. Therefore you help me make my argument: Law has already been "taken into hands" ...What horrifies you and your type, is that it might be taken into non-bolshevik and non-talmudic hands. No matter how many Hitlers or Napoleons or Lenins the talmudists/usurists raise up, they will not be able to keep their stranglehold on the law.

Anyway, thanks for letting me use you like a skateboarder uses a curb. I have been able to insert some good truths here, and you have obediently run from them, allowing me to ollie and kick flip even higher off your replies. Yes, you make good points about taking the law into hand, and I have made an even better point by explaining that it has been IN HAND for centuries, and that it simply needs to be transferred from blind and uncaring hands, into compassionate and caring hands. Thanks for helping me make this point.

posted on Jul, 18 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   

I don't think my posts are content-free, just that you disagree with my points.

Not really. You are as transparent as anyone who peddles such weak arguments as yours, it's amazing you'd bother.

But you know what's funny? The "taking of law into hands" was done by talmudic barons, who fomented the French Revolution and made Napoleon into the tyrant and asshead, that he was meant to be. Did you even know that much?

This thing you call "law", is mostly derived from the Code of Napoleon, aka, tool of the usurists and lawyers. Therefore you help me make my argument: Law has already been "taken into hands" ...What horrifies you and your type, is that it might be taken into non-bolshevik and non-talmudic hands. No matter how many Hitlers or Napoleons or Lenins the talmudists/usurists raise up, they will not be able to keep their stranglehold on the law.

Anyway, thanks for letting me use you like a skateboarder uses a curb. I have been able to insert some good truths here, and you have obediently run from them, allowing me to ollie and kick flip even higher off your replies. Yes, you make good points about taking the law into hand, and I have made an even better point by explaining that it has been IN HAND for centuries, and that it simply needs to be transferred from blind and uncaring hands, into compassionate and caring hands. Thanks for helping me make this point.

Okay then, believe what you want. I did not know that, but it still doesn't excuse the violence of the revolution in my eyes. Finally found the word for it: I do not support vigilantes.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join