It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whistle Blowers for Hire

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I was wondering what would happen if citizens formed a group of whistle blowers that had no other goal other than infiltrating the corporations that are destroying this country. If they had their bases covered by having vast resources of people with various disciplines to serve the purpose of getting information out of these companies. Sure, there would be lies told "just to get the job" they do it us at every election so why not return the favor. I know in the end, the whistle blower would end up getting fired but that would be part of the plan and accounted for. It would have its pros and cons but if at the end of the day it brought the corporation to its knees, would it not be worth it.

I think I would love to have a job like this. Just think, if some of these corporations began to think that at anytime they could be hiring a whistle blower they would be forced to start making changes to defend themselves and hopefully leaving something open for exploitation. Then they would begin to not trust anyone and the result would lead to internal strife, which is a perfect scenario for dividing and conquering. It would give a new meaning to big brother is watching.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   
How would you propose that an (loosely defined) organization would be implemented? It stands to reason that if citizens can organize a group such as you suggest, the government would be able to infeltrate it fairly easily.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I do not have any plans, I was only brainstorming.

I would be willing to sit down with a bunch of people and work out the details though.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

The problem with hiring would-be whistle blowers is that they would be thinking along the lines of being a detective or spy. They would not be getting much work done, which would raise Human Resources eyebrows. They’d be shortly fired.

A true whistleblower is someone who actually cares about his/her job and has the company well being at heart and they see the system being manipulated for the few, rather than for the many.

I know, that is life. If you know movers and shakers, you’ll always have a job. It’s called networking. If you don’t, well you had better do your best to get noticed; otherwise you’ll always be amongst the bottom feeders.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

I would not think it would be a case of this happening quickly. It could take months or years to accumulate the data. So, part of the plan would be that the person would have to fit in and play the part for as long as it took to get it.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

If you want the dirt, you have to get dirty yourself, as the saying goes. It's a double edged knife.

Best bet would be to find a disgruntled employee, sidle up to him/her at the local watering hole and listen to their problems. But them a drink. Agree with them a lot. Befriend them.

From there, it's fairly easy.

Typical spycraft.

top topics

join