It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rant-ish: You're doing it wrong, pull out!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
*~WARNING - THIS IS A RANT~*

"OMG, honey I think you're doing it wrong."

"uhhhhh, what do you mean?"

"Like... can you just take it out?"

"uhmmmm........"

"Please?"

"No, it stays."

Many many years ago, when the United States of America decided to invade Iraq, they made a critical error. The invasion was a mission to search for WMDs, terrorists and instill democracy on an otherwise primitive and unintelligent people. There were other obvious plans such as gaining control of key oils reserves, controlling oils prices for the profit of corporations and the growth of opium in the region.

However, this righteous pursuit which was also supposed to bring various sources of cash inflow caused a major cash outflow, leaving USA in major debt, facing potential default. Sure they pulled out now, but while they were in they were doing it wrong.

See, a major part of democracy is capitalism which includes McDonald's, Wal-marts, Banks and other corporations. By injecting democracy into such a primitive and futile nation, they should of injected these corporations in order to make some real dough. That way the people of Iraq would be distracted by their Big Macs, mortgages, TVs and other shiny materials rather than securing their own idea of freedom by any means necessary.

They would be more concerned if they would like fries with that rather than fighting for whatever they believe in.

Make them fat and drown them in an infinite orgasm of sensation and pretty much they will be so mind #ed that they'll just sit #ing still so we can ravage their resources and enslave them for the benefit of our supreme leaders.

This is my rant...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by ThisIsMyName

I moved to Hawaii about a month ago. I can tell you that is exactly what the government has done to the people of this beautiful, once sovereign kingdom. McDonald's, kfc, walmarts, and spam (the potted meat flavored product, not email) are being heavily used here in an attempt to Los Angelize this place. I was shocked when I first got here by the amount of fast food places. Its working.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Um, we didn't go for wmd's...we went for oil. We are staying for oil. The war plans and oil fields were divided for the large oil companies before 9/11.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   

The invasion was a mission to search for WMDs, terrorists and instill democracy on an otherwise primitive and unintelligent people

yeah sorry I couldnt really get into your rant because you were kind of insulting to the Babylonian's. I mean how can you call a whole country of people unintelligent.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by American-philosopher

The invasion was a mission to search for WMDs, terrorists and instill democracy on an otherwise primitive and unintelligent people

yeah sorry I couldnt really get into your rant because you were kind of insulting to the Babylonian's. I mean how can you call a whole country of people unintelligent.

If I'm reading the OP correctly, I think he meant that was the impression our glorious leaders tried to give the American people. That Iraqi's were primitive, backward, unintelligent, and savage.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by American-philosopher

If I'm reading the OP correctly, I think he meant that was the impression our glorious leaders tried to give the American people. That Iraqi's were primitive, backward, unintelligent, and savage.

Exactly. About 100% of my rant is a view that I obviously don't support... it was only fitting that if I was going to talk about how the USA (specifically the government) should of pillaged the Middle-East, that I take on a fitting persona throughout the whole rant.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Stovokor

Um, we didn't go for wmd's...we went for oil. We are staying for oil. The war plans and oil fields were divided for the large oil companies before 9/11.

Whether it was a true intention or not it was a stated intention so I included it in the rant. You can argue either few but you can never know the true intention behind it.

I also did mention the oil bit.

Anyways, since you missed the entire point of the article, I don't really expect much reading/analytical skills from you.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Am I really going to comment on an Iraq thread?...sigh. I can count on one hand the number of times I've done so over the years. Well, for whatever random reason I guess this is one of those times. I do think the issue slips in and out of American consciousness, which is a shame because it needs to see a lot more attention.

All I can say about the situation at this point is that looking through the long lens of history, this sort of thing was bound to happen one way or another in that part of the world. If it wasn't the Anglo-American finance/Oil cartel it would be the Chinese, or the Indians, or perhaps intra-regional strife. Heck, I wouldn't rule out even the Russians.

This was bound to happen. Planet earth is a junkie with a terrible, terrible jones, absolutely hooked through the bag, and the buzz of choice comes from releasing the huge amounts of energy stored in the molecular bonds of fossel fuels. The issue goes far beyond America, although to be sure America is conspicuious because it holds the reigns to the oil food chain...at least for now.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Oh okay my fault I didnt fully get the satirical spin of it. But okay.

top topics

join