It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Anne Frank survive WW2 and went on as Audrey Hepburn?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Mods, feel free to (re)move this thread.

My first reaction to this was laughing out loud, something which normally occurs when I read some thread-titles at ATS's skunk works or the gray area.

But than again, could there be something to it? There have been rumors that Anne Frank's diary is a hoax. The author of the article claims that both girls have the same age, had a similar youth. Fact is that Audrey Hepburn was in the Netherlands during the war. The Dutch wikipedia has some quotes from Hepburn in which she identifies her self with Anne Frank.
nl.wikipedia.org...-_1945

Here is the article through Google Translate
Original article in German:
polskaweb.eu...

What do you think?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I don't have time for sources and things but I actually heard there was proof that the Anne Frank diary was proven fake in the last few years.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenstorm
What do you think?

I think: "Why?"

What would be the motive behind it?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by mudbeed
I don't have time for sources and things but I actually heard there was proof that the Anne Frank diary was proven fake in the last few years.

Oh, no! no! 'Musn't think that. Anne Frank DID go on to become Hepburn after changing her Polish Jewish accent into a strange aliens sounding one and inventing the ball point pen with which to write her tale. Remember, all good myths never die, the self-reproduce, or, maybe better to say, regenerate.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveForever8

Originally posted by Regenstorm
What do you think?

I think: "Why?"

What would be the motive behind it?

Motive would be to sale books of a story of a dead girls life

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
No.

No

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

edit on 13-7-2011 by iMystery because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Sometimes one reads a new thread and an OPs post.

The eyesbrows raise, a slight dead pan glance at the the wall....no thoughts....no emotion..... just nothing

Then one clicks 'recent posts' and carries on.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
yeah it's wikipedia but still-

Hepburn was asked to play Anne Frank's counterpart in both the Broadway and film adaptations of Frank's life. Hepburn, however, who was born the same year as Frank, found herself "emotionally incapable" of the task, and at almost thirty years old, too old.[36] The role was eventually given to Susan Strasberg and Millie Perkins in the play and film respectively.

Wouldn't she play herself if she was her?

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Mmmmmmm...very interesting post.......

My dad survived the second world war and then turned himself into a horse and changed his name from Eric to Red Rum. He was rode to vistory on three occasions by Audrey Hepburn, winning the UK's Grand National in 1973,1974 and 1977, coming runner up in 1975 and 1976. After his death he was buried at the winning post at Aintree racecourse in Liverpool. Oh, and one other thing, he also invented oxygen, but that's another fascinating story for another time.............

new topics

top topics

join