It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I am Sick and Tired of All the Lies SO, I am Exposing What the Church Does Not Want You to Know

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 11:01 AM
link   
nice piece of fiction there buddy. You show real promise at making up stories and calling it research.

posted on Aug, 20 2012 @ 01:03 PM
link   
What an extraordinary enjoyable read. Thank you OP for delving deep into a more plausible explanation of how events may have unfolded during that time.

As for the Pope's Revenge LOL, I found a video that clearly shows the cross of light. So, are you suggesting the Vatican bought Jesus of Nazarth's scrolls?

Another tidbit for you all to chew on.

"For the longest time the Vatican has been accused of suppressing the scrolls because it is widely believed that they contain material at odds with accepted Christian belief like the doctrine of reincarnation."

www.8bm.com...
edit on 20-8-2012 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

Myth or alien visition - from the Dead Sea scrolls found at Masada:

Interesting video (book) citing our existing scripture are based on incorrect copies.

posted on Aug, 22 2012 @ 08:24 AM
link   
It should be very interesting if whoever is sitting on this Jesus Scroll allows it to be studied and places photos of it on the Internet, as was done for the Dead Sea Scroll collections.

It would do the world good to have some good closure on these tales of gods that really were not.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

IPILYA,

Hi, I read some of your first two posts. You are limiting God. Mary
is ever virgin and Our Lord is her only child. If there were other siblings,
why did Jesus give Mary to the care of John the Beloved from the Cross?

Non-Catholic Christians mistake the fact there wasn't a word for "cousins",
people were called brothers who were related but not siblings.

The wedding at Cana is so neat. It is a teaching for our time, it's really
timeless. Our Lord shares it, "it is not My time"....

Jesus' mother makes a request to help the bride and groom, Our Lord
can't say no. They're showing you, me, everyone, Mary is special,
her intercession is special, ours is too. Anyone, everyone should speak
to Mary in prayer, it pleases Our Lord very much.

God bless you OP,

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Soldier of God
And we should believe you because...?

Exactly, Ipi, you have no authority. The Remnant is Roman Catholic,
you gotta turn around and come home. God's grace is working in
you, remember, the "graces" of the Sacraments.

Anti-Catholic threads are a dime a dozen. They're nonsense, Jesus
established one Church, there is only one faith, all the rest are religions,
and sects....some, non-Christian.

Where are the greatest signs of Christ, of God's grace, of the miraculous
in the last two thousand years? Only Roman Catholicism, the only
Church to proclaim she is the true faith.

Think of the Miraculous Ipi, what say you?

Explain the Shroud of Turin (new Italian study, science can't produce
the UV rays yet that made the marks on the Shroud)

Explain the miraculous surrounding the Tilma of Guadalupe

Explain Padre Pio, who bore the wounds of Christ for fifty years

colbe

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Does this really matter?

We should be guided by the Holy Spirit to the truth, the heart of God, what God loves, the Will of God.

The Bible is not 100% truth anyway. The Bible Canon process is not inspired by the Holy Spirit. There are truths in it, yes. Who should you believe, the texts or the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit in you?

Seek the Will of God, there is only ONE. God wills me to become mining engineer, God wills me to become an actress, NO, that's not how God works, that's how the devil works.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ahnggk
Does this really matter?

We should be guided by the Holy Spirit to the truth, the heart of God, what God loves, the Will of God.

The Bible is not 100% truth anyway. The Bible Canon process is not inspired by the Holy Spirit. There are truths in it, yes. Who should you believe, the texts or the Holy Spirit? Is the Holy Spirit in you?

Seek the Will of God, there is only ONE. God wills me to become mining engineer, God wills me to become an actress, NO, that's not how God works, that's how the devil works.

***EXACTLY THE TRUE POINT OF THIS THREAD***

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by IPILYA

A great deal of information there, IPILYA, may I inquire your source material? In my own research I have discovered many things you mentioned, such as the true name and age of the Christ, and that he dies and was buried on Earth, and not taken up in a cloud like Christians think. I also came upon Christ and Magdalena being married, and having at least one daughter, Sarah.

So some of your info checks out, for me, I wish to also scour your sources. Thank you for writing it up. Good post!

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Hey how about growing some balls and attacking Mohammed and see what happens. Does anyone else get tired of people who say they have the truth and it turns out to be just another bashing of someone’s belief. Like I said to begin with grow some balls and write a fairytale about Mohammed and see if those of the Islam faith will put up with your bull#.

posted on Aug, 23 2012 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by guitarplayer

Sure, why not. We could talk about how wishy washy he was. Like the fact that all his early writings and teachings were about peace and love until he found that his following was so large he decided to form an army to take over. Or that his teachings began to take on Jewish teachings when he was married to a Jewess then flipped to Christian overtones when he was married to a Christian. Sure why not, IN ITS OWN THREAD.

This thread is on the historical person, not the mythology it has grown into. Nor is it an attack on faith as what he taught was never discarded. His teachings are the truth not the stories of his life or does his WAY not appeal to you?

Edit to add: IPILYA is a Female so growing some is not a possibility. Maybe you should stop and look at the way you talk to others and evaluate whether or not it follows "His" path.
edit on 23-8-2012 by Agarta because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 27 2012 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Very interesting and entertaining read.

One question though. In the fast crucifixion, you mentioned that the legs would be broken, but you failed to mention whether or not this was done to Jesus, only that he chose this method. So, were his legs broken? If so, how was he able to walk three days later and if not, then why?

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 08:53 AM
link   
reply to post by DaesDaemar

Well, in reality, no one can tell you that, because there are no living witnesses to the event. And no records of the event. Remember, the Local Power writes the History, and in this case it is the Church.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaesDaemar
Very interesting and entertaining read.

One question though. In the fast crucifixion, you mentioned that the legs would be broken, but you failed to mention whether or not this was done to Jesus, only that he chose this method. So, were his legs broken? If so, how was he able to walk three days later and if not, then why?

Maybe the OP will come around, but as the story goes: Jesus had already expired, so he didn't get legs broken. Other two did, because they wanted them to die more quickly.

In the fantasy world story, Jesus died and was Resurrected. In the non-fantasy world he passed out due to trauma, was clinging to life when taken down, and was treated with things like Myrrh, which controlled bleeding, infection, and promoted healing. Since he still clung to life, all the Jewish rules for dead bodies didn't apply, and since he was up running around there was abundant proof he didn't die.

Shortly afterwards, he disappears from the Roman and Jewish history RADAR, to perhaps show up at Masada with his last farewell.

posted on Aug, 28 2012 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by colbe

Originally posted by Soldier of God
And we should believe you because...?

Exactly, Ipi, you have no authority. The Remnant is Roman Catholic,
you gotta turn around and come home. God's grace is working in
you, remember, the "graces" of the Sacraments.

Anti-Catholic threads are a dime a dozen. They're nonsense, Jesus
established one Church, there is only one faith, all the rest are religions,
and sects....some, non-Christian.

Where are the greatest signs of Christ, of God's grace, of the miraculous
in the last two thousand years? Only Roman Catholicism, the only
Church to proclaim she is the true faith.

Think of the Miraculous Ipi, what say you?

Explain the Shroud of Turin (new Italian study, science can't produce
the UV rays yet that made the marks on the Shroud)

Explain the miraculous surrounding the Tilma of Guadalupe

Explain Padre Pio, who bore the wounds of Christ for fifty years

colbe

You really need to get over youself. The OP has a good authority to take on all the fantasy of religion using common sense.

Simple truth is an amazing authority. Embellished stories only show those that believe in the impossible for reality to have problems that allow them zero authority.

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 03:16 PM
link   
I wish to bookmark before I give a reply; still trying to read all of this information!
It is a lot to absorb!

posted on Aug, 29 2012 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Too bad you don't know what i know, or you wouldn't have bothered to post your thread. You ran from one deception to another.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join