It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

KFC Worker Rages When Asked for Bacon (Video)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I searched and searched for this topic and could not find anything. I am surprised this has not been covered on here yet. If this has been discussed please delete.

Last December a KFC worker allegedly had an outburst at a customer in Australia. I cannot verify the validity of the reasons behind this outburst but the following article claims it was due to the customer asking for bacon. This KFC is halal and does not serve pork products in accordance with Islamic law.

KFC employee loses it when customer asks for bacon

A man asked for bacon at a halal KFC in a Sydney Australia suburb next to the home of Australia’s ‘Cat meat Mufti’ ‘Hilarious Hilali’. The employee summarily flips out:

Warning, video contains possible vulgar language which is difficult to understand.

The violent outburst happened at a Halal-friendly KFC in Punchbowl on December 26, allegedly after a customer became angry after being refused bacon on their burger. The Punchbowl restaurant does not serve bacon or pork in accordance with Islamic law, and one employee can be heard saying “we don’t have bacon” before the other begins yelling.

I couldn't believe this when I first saw it

This guy must have been having a really bad day. I don't want this to become an anti Muslim thread. I just find it odd that Australians have allowed things to get like this. I live in Canada and we are generally accepting to other cultures and their beliefs, but you will never find a KFC in Canada that doesn't serve bacon. I think all people's wishes should be respected but if you come to my country you must also try to adapt to our way of life (to a certain degree). I am usually pro-Islam on ATS, you can check my post history if you don't believe me, but this video definitely caught my attention. I know most Muslims wouldn't react like this, in fact my experience is that most Muslims are able to accept western life and adapt enough so we can all interact as a society. In all honesty I am disturbed by the user comments on the Youtube videos and news articles circulating on line covering this story. Regrettably people are using this one example as a reason to label Islam and Muslims as a bad thing. The moral of the story is that this guy needs a pop quiz in customer service

edit on 13-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Wow, that guy must really really HATE bacon! It's a shame too, it's so tasty!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I need some subtitles I couldn't understand a word that lunatic was saying.. Was it a different language?
edit on 13-7-2011 by theshepherd92 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
Guy must have been having a reaaaally bad day. Either that, or he's totally psycho.

Personally, I agree with you. Why would you need an entire KFC that doesn't serve bacon? Is it really so difficult to simply not order bacon? I don't really care; I'm simply curious about how multi-cultural-challenged you have to be where someone else eating bacon upsets you. I guess my question is...why does this KFC even exist?

Of course, I feel the same way about Christians who get upset when people don't celebrate Christmas, so it's not really specific to one thing or the other.

Furthermore, why would you go to a restaurant that doesn't serve bacon and then proceed to order bacon? When they say that they simply don't have bacon, why would you get upset?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
I have to admit to being ignorant when it comes to religion, but why do some faiths have a problem with the pig. It's no more a dirty an animal than any other and tastes so good.

link   
i dont understand... bacon is awesome

...and that guy is a doche

link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

Your entire post pretty much sums up exactly how I feel

I think the answer to the question in your first sentence is that this guy is just a psycho. Did you see the look in his eyes? He really blew a fuse.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by AnIntellectualRedneck

double post
edit on 13-7-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: double post

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I thought he said Did you call me bacon?

but I'm kinda deaf

HEY WAIT!!!

THEY GOT BACON AT KFC??? WHERE?????LIES!!!!!!!!
edit on 13-7-2011 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
he flipped out over being recorded "don't record me bitch" is what he says as he comes over then "don't effin record me" straght after. That's all he's on about in the vodeo, so i can't comment on what he was like about the bacon, but he doesn't seem very reasonable.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Its not like his religious leaders told him to kill the unbelievers or anything.

For now we walk on egg shells for people who are destined to win the darwin award.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd92
I need some subtitles I couldn't understand a word that lunatic was saying.. Was it a different language?
edit on 13-7-2011 by theshepherd92 because: (no reason given)

Was english sheesh.

He was saying " Don't record me B***ch" Don't F***ing Record ME" "Look at this guy, stop F***king record me"

Nothing is said about bacon...lol

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Sounds kind of like a british asian accent with possibly a speech impediment.
from what i can gather bacon may have sparked the argument, but the guy throwing a wobbley about the bacon is probably the reason the camera got pulled out, which obviously caused futher offence.

Dont record me b***h
dont f*****g record me
tell him not to record me *inaudible*
dont f******g record me you f**k
f******g dont record me
im gonna f*****g break your legs bruv

as he walks off...

your dead b***h
die/arghh m****rf***er

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
If I am used to getting something I like at KFC - and lets face it, the point of these places is that the food is supposed to be the same all over the world, or at least in the same country - then Id be a bit irritated to go in and find the thing I like most is missing or wont be served.

You go to places like that expecting an identical, same tasting menu. Its a chain, a franchise. That the point.

I hate how religion is allowed to affect things, especially in the west.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
He's angry at being recorded on the phone. I can't see any link between the first guy explaining that they don't sell bacon and this guy flipping out at being recorded.

You'd have to see what happened before this video started to make any judgment on the incident as a whole.

As for not serving pork or bacon at some fast-food restaurants ? Just common business sense in a highly-populated Muslim area; nothing too suspicious, and nothing to get one's knickers in a twist about.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Lysergic

lol. Don't underestimate your hearing just yet, because I swear I thought I heard the exact same thing.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

I'm beginning to have a problem with the idea of eating pork products.
For other reasons.
I'm starting to think the average pig is smarter than the average person.
If that's not the case yet, it will be soon. The IQ gap is closing.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
He wasn't flipping out over bacon, someone called him a female dog.

You can clearly hear the guy flipping out say "you hear what he called me".

The first thing the guy says is "NEVER CALL ME BICH"

edit on 13-7-2011 by Anoynymoose because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by woodwardjnr

It has more to do with the fact that a pig has a cloven hoof, not so much its personal habits.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Well I don't know why the guy actually flipped out as we have no context, we don't see what happens before.

If you believe that It's because someone asked for bacon, then I think you're pretty gullible.

The guy is clearly saying "don't record me" "don't ****ing record me bro"

So maybe he has an issue with being filmed?

I don't know and neither does anyone here... and to suggest that all of that happened merely because someone asked for bacon, is ridiculous.

This is just more Anti-Muslim BS

top topics

<<   2 >>

join