It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Jones: AZ Police Chief Declares Martial Law After Being Exposed on Infowars.com

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
The Power of the a Non Corrupted Mayor ,Local News Media The Internet You Tube to Info wars bringing the Corrupt out to Exposure For ALL to See

I Called it The New Public View Guillotine Hanging Burning (Take your Pick) Execution Event

Now we just need ANON to Spread it to the Rest of the World LOL

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by amaster

Thanks for posting this. Seems the more information that comes out, the more corrupt we are finding the local government has been. I hope this new Mayor has what it takes to see this through.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by unityemissions

Originally posted by Screwed
He who has the most guns has the most power.
He who doesn't care, has the least power.

So the military industrial complex has the most power, and politicians have the least?!

I think something is wrong with this line of reasoning.

The pen is mightier than the sword!

Apathy is quite a powerful tool in the 21st century.

You got that right The pen is mightier than the sword!

Ask some Concentration Camp Survivors Who Hand was on that Mighty Pen &&&
Those IBM Counting Machines Too!

Ahh what Country Owns IBM ?

That Sent Them to Their Doom in Cattle Cars Box Cars to those Camps

IBM and the Holocaust
www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org...

The Holocaust would have proceeded — and often did proceed — with simple bullets, death marches, and massacres based on pen and paper persecution. But there is reason to examine the fantastical numbers Hitler achieved in murdering so many millions so swiftly, and identify the crucial role of automation and technology. Accountability is needed.

A Police State I mean Nation For Sure

Ohh Yeah That reminds me of Something

The Vision Of Apple co.. in 1984 and of what we See Now

Text of "1984" Today, we celebrate the first glorious anniversary of the Information Purification Directives. We have created, for the first time in all history, a garden of pure ideology. Where each worker may bloom secure from the pests of contradictory and confusing truths. Our Unification of Thoughts is more powerful a weapon than any fleet or army on earth. We are one people, with one will, one resolve, one cause. Our enemies shall talk themselves to death and we will bury them with their own confusion. We shall prevail!

On January 24th, Apple Computer will introduce Macintosh. And you'll see why 1984 won't be like "1984

1984 (advertisement)
en.wikipedia.org...
www.uriahcarpenter.info...

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
More than ever the question begs an answer?.... Can you and your family phisically defend yourselves? with whatever means nesessary for a confrontation by armed government goons who are acting illegally under color of law? Can you and your neighbors and comunity stop a tyrany from capturing and destroying you? The SECOND AMENDMENT clearly spells out your right to bear arms and why it is nesessary to meet force with force. The amendment was put in place so that citizens could stop and halt a corrupt group from putting citizens under their lethal power, thus depriving of life and liberty. THINK HARD PEOPLE will you have the means to protect your familly, neighbors, and comunity from a powergrab by anybody subverting or acting against or treasonous against the US Constitution.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by knowneedtoknow

In your first youtube, you can see Jennifer Jones in the background, walking and talking on a cell phone. Her arm is in a blue sling! The article said she suffered a sprained wrist during the arrest. Shall we add "police brutality" to the upcoming law suit?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
This is just a microcosm of the world we live in.
If EVERYBODY in that room would have stood up and taken a stand against
the oppressors none of this would be happening.

As it was, NO ONE did ANYTHING but sit on their lazt,fat,uneducated,American ASSES
and WATCHED it all go down.
This is EXACTLY what you have to look forward to when they come for your guns.
This is exactly what you can look forward to when they kick down YOUR door.
Your neighbors aren't going to do jack squat.
The ONLY person you can trust to defend your rights,safety,liberty,and security is.........

If enought people give a # then this entire system WILL come crumbling down.
This is the problem we face today.
As a nation,as a planet,as a species.
Our overlords,our oppressors,our masters, aren't stronger than us.
They never have been. It was all slight of hand.
They tricked us into thinking there was no point in resisting, so..........NO ONE RESISTED!!!
If we stood up enmasse they would turn and run.

But, there is ONE stipulation........one little matter written in fine print,
one thing you have to be willing to let go of and put on the line.
It will be a gamble for sure.
If EVERYONE isn't on the same page and dedicated to the cause, the whole thing could and WILL backfire.

You are going to have to be willing to put your life on the line!
Most people,unfortunately, just aren't willing to do that because LIFE lived as a servant and a slave
is still life and somehow better than........DEATH!!!!

I, for one, don't make a good slave nor servant.
I have this nasty addiction to my freedom.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Supporters of Mayor Ed Foster of Quartzsite Arizona

www.facebook.com...

edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: wrong link...sorry

edit on 03/28/2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
What a joke.

Just shows the kind of corruption that exists in local government,just like federal government.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by windword

Nice catch i didn't even notice that, i was a bit confused when i heard Mayor telling that he feared for his life.
I really didn't pay that much attention on what was going on in the back ground.

Again nice find windword

edit on 14-7-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Dont worry!
Ron Paul will save the day.
and put it all right.
so You go back to sleep.
"suckers!"

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
What we are seeing here is a deadly serious reason to demand our LEOs to become Guardians of the Free Republics / Oath Keepers. Its clear the LEOs will help the government suppress in Police State USA.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
Tell them how you really feel...

Will Ponce, President, Quartzsite Police Officers Association (928) 210-6177 Mayor Ed Foster (928) 750-8113 Michael Roth, La Paz County Republican Precinct Chairman (602) 791-5401 or (928)927-8888 AZCOPS 333 W Ft Lowell Rd Ste 211 Tucson AZ 85705 Office 520.622.2215 (24/7) Toll Free 888.622.2215 Fax 520.622.2216 AZPOST 2643 E. University Drive Phoenix, AZ 85034 Voice: 602.223.2514 Fax: 602.244.0477 AACOP 75 East Civic Center Drive Gilbert, Arizona 85296 Office - 480-635-7757 FAX - 480-635-7761
jrae50021

Des

Your AWESOME!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Respond to this video...

We all need to smart up and realize that our democracy is failing, cops are abusing their power and government officials are the same way!!! we need a new America

one that stands for REAL JUSTICE AND LIBERTY FOR ALL!!!!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Damage control is our governments forte! I feel they need to learn some "zen habits".

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
My dad always taught me that we live in an amazing country, but it is our jobs as citizens to make it a better place.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   

I don't know if this blogger lives there or not but I read his post and completely agree with his sentiments. I am a rather opinionated and talkative fellow but I don't think I can say it better than this guy does...

jaguarsky says: July 12, 2011 at 11:29 am
The people at the council meeting did nothing because they were afraid... The “council”, in a couple of different incarnations, has been running the town as their own little piggy bank for quite some time and when the electorate finally put in a Mayor that wanted to change that…TSHTF!!
They, the council, has been writing checks to “unknown” employees on a regular basis, but never names the employee, thier position, or what they are being paid for.

When the Mayor demanded documentation they basically told him to piss off...

...The council has decided to raise taxes and water and sewer rates, but would not give any details of the of the budget or how the higher taxes and rates were to be applied. Which from what I gather is the issue that Ms Jones was addressing...

The people of the town have been targeted for retaliation if they speak out concerning the crimes going on in their town. They don’t have a lot and they don’t want to lose what they have. They cannot exercise their right to vote, well, they can but if the council doesn’t like it, they just void it.

A good example is the way the just fired the Mayor who was legally elected by the people and was even protected by law from being fired by the council. I guess they hope that the calvery (FBI, state police, etc…) will eventually ride over the hill and save them.

Those of you who do not think this is important are missing a valuable lesson. Firstly crooked politicians are never happy to stay in the “small pond”.

At some point they will want to take their corruption to a larger venue.

The other lesson? Quartzite is America, just on a smaller scale. There is nothing going on there that is not going on in our state capitols or DC.
Too many of us are scared and John Wayne ain’t comin’ to kick any bad guy ass. We are on our own.

From OP original link.
edit on 14-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   

The county or state police can roll in there at any time and take over law enforcement. Corruption always happens in tiny towns. I heard from the mayor on the radio that someone in the city government is stealing money and the council is involved in a cover up. - weboflies.org

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Starred and flagged OP.

People, perspective, and understand:

This is not about 2 or 3 agitators.

This IS about the publisher of the local news being arrested after she was given the floor to speak but then spoke of the lies and corruption that implicates the Chief of Police and every single person on their council, and several flunkies such as the Town Manager and the town attorney.

She was forcefully removed, violating the AZ order that local council meetings should follow Roberts Rules of order.She was legally exercising her 1st Amendment rights, under the guidance that crooked council had set forth,

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hatsumomo

Respond to this video...

We all need to smart up and realize that our democracy is failing, cops are abusing their power and government officials are the same way!!! we need a new America

one that stands for REAL JUSTICE AND LIBERTY FOR ALL!!!!

We don't need all that.

We DO need these harvard and yale educated manchurians to be ripped loose from life support before they attempt something monumentally stoopid.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Quartzite is America, just on a smaller scale. There is nothing going on there that is not going on in our state capitols or DC.
Too many of us are scared and John Wayne ain’t comin’ to kick any bad guy ass. We are on our own.

I think he hit the nail on the head here.

I was born and raised in a big city. And saw a lot of corruption. Now that I have lived in a small town for many years, I have come to realize the corruption is just as rampant here as it was in the city. To me, its obvious. But to the average local, everythings peachy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join