It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jennifer Jones: AZ Police Chief Declares Martial Law After Being Exposed on Infowars.com

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Schkeptick

You are so right to vehemently object to this comment!!!

Apathy is our enemy. Apathy will be the death of us. Apathy will enslave us all.

Apathy is what TPTB are most hoping for... they're counting on it... it will be our demise!

As the book that is currently sweeping Europe states in it's title: Be Indignant! (or Cry Out in the English translation) Refuse the apathetic, business-as-usual zombie in the headlights state of mind! This is a time for outrage!

en.wikipedia.org...!_Cry_out!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:31 AM
link   
One down several to go! We must do the same thing with the white house as well! It wont be long imo

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Klassified

Originally posted by jennybee35
WOW. I am shocked that there is not more response from ATS to this travesty of liberty !! This is exactly the kind of thing we here are supposed to be watching for and publicizing! Where are all the freedom lovers??

Sometimes I think even we at ATS become desensitized and numb to this type of thing because we are more acutely aware of it than the the general population. And our outrage becomes more of a subdued disappointment. I just hope it never becomes blasé faire for all of us.

This is exactly how I've felt the last couple months. Knowing so much can be draining when hardly anyone seems to care. It's frustrating to play on the losing team when winning would be so peaceful and easy if our teammates just opened their eyes.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
You do realize that state of emergency and martial law are different right?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

I live in a little town, with 1600 People, and yes, it has been taking place for years now. Most of the time it is not in the open though like this.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Scytherius

No. Its time for the State Government of Arizona to step up and act like they are actually a freedom loving State like they advertise.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:19 AM
link   
Nazi occupied Arizona....

What a shame. The federal response to this will announce whether or not it's Nazi occupied USA.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by jennybee35
WOW. I am shocked that there is not more response from ATS to this travesty of liberty !! This is exactly the kind of thing we here are supposed to be watching for and publicizing! Where are all the freedom lovers??

wrong thread

2nd

edit on 14-7-2011 by kauskau because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I have just two video for you guys that i can add

First video is the Mayor Ed Foster telling that he fears for his life after he denies to enter the
illegal council meeting of The State Of Emergency In Quartzsite, AZ

And the second video is just shocking
W?F is going on in America

Wake-Up America
edit on 14-7-2011 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Stop with all this revolution talk,while i agree with most of you guys and i find it very noble you would do that for your country there is one very big problem you guys would face and that is logistics,how exactly americans going too water and feed themselves and be organised enough to fight your goverment,forget it,youd be the death of millions of americans which then would not be very noble or smart.

Fighting with guns is outdated,just think about it,are they at present using guns against you,no they are not,they are using laws and legislation against you with minimum force, the police.

The military and goverment can last for years and are prepared for this,you and the rest of the country are not,its that simple,you americans are not stupid people and you never where to begin with,stop watching the tv and start asking your goverment and local goverment lots of questions and demand those answers,gd luck american friends.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Its a sad day when a town council and the police chief have to declare martial law cause of their misdoings,

The rats are in the corner and striking back and hope to get away with their crimes by locking down the town.

Declaring Martial law only adds more questions that the towns people will be asking and wondering what are they hiding. are they going to arrest the whole town when people start asking why ? whats the big emergency since none of town fled to the streets rioting.

I hope this is a wake up call for that town to start. the fire needs to start and spread across this country and hold all responsible accountable for their crimes against the people.

As far as Op's have stated about military action against its own people. it could happen foreign forces could be called in if it all went bad, but in the long run wouldn't go so well for them.

Gorilla Warfare here in the states with a heavily armed population would be a mistake on their part. they might be able to control the cities for a while before the hungry pissed off mob got fed up and knew its us or them and attack and over run them. Hungry dying people have nothing to lose at that point. they won't be able to stop a whole city coming at them from all side, unless bio/chem weapons or nukes are used.

In the rural areas they know they would have a real tough time, getting ambushed daily their supply lines attacked and cut off, fighting against people who know the land who know how to use weapons and have plenty of them, food and water sources, medical and vet supplies plus more local militas then you can shake a stick at, who have been preparing and waiting for this to happen and would fight to the death to regain their country.

I could be wrong and its just my own opinion but i'd bet my last dollar on the people winning in the long run.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by McGinty
Nazi occupied Arizona....

What a shame. The federal response to this will announce whether or not it's Nazi occupied USA.

I'm guessing there will be no federal response to this unless their hand is forced.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   
These LEO's completely breached the peace and broke the very laws they took an oath to protect. They have no authority at this point. The mayor needs to make a phone call to the US National Guard and refresh these cops memory of who has power and who doesn't.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I would wager that the Quartzsite Police Chief and the Councilmen would identify themselves as patriotic, God fearing, I love my country, Americans.

Now how sad is that.

I really don’t think that the Police Chief or the town Council see that they are Nazi, as Nazi as any German Officer in 1940 and I bet, to hear them tell it they are loyal Americans.

How very sad.

This is what the dumbing down of America has brought us. The people involved are so unintelligent they are incapable of recognizing how far away they are from the principles that founded this nation.

Watch the video, what is eye opening to me is the audience and their reaction to Jones being dragged from the floor. These other citizens just sit still like good little sheep as a fellow citizen is dragged out unlawfully, her basic freedoms be stomped under the boot heal of tyranny and they do nothing. They don’t even speak up.

This is prophetic. What we see in this video is a glimpse of our own future. Our fellow citizens are too scared of the government even to voice opposition, let alone stand up and regain our Freedoms.

The Police State is here NOW.

Time has run out. You must make the choice if you are going to stand for liberty or tyranny.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I didn't know that state of emergency meant martial law? Been a while since I needed to understand the difference, but I have to assume all the knee jerk reactions in this thread are the result of posters that are up to date on how this stuff works? I mean, deny ignorance, right?

That being said, there is no reason for a state of emergency in that area either. So, in that case, I fully support that thousands of American citizens should now arm themselves and start a battle/war in that area of the country. Take down the local government, burn down the police station and hang their desecrated bodies from the nearest highway overpass. I mean, that's what you guys are calling for, right? We are a far cry from having to go that far. There are too many avenues not being used at this point before we do all that.

But when it comes to that, count me in! I don't live there, but it sounds like a fun time!!!!! Lets kill all the local and county government workers (even the clerks) then go after their families. When we run our of people to kill, then we can go after anyone we think is even remotely agreeable with the government. When we run out of the, then we can go after those that might eventually agree with the government, and when we run out of those we will start killing neighboring counties and municipalities until out method of reform is accepted. Pretty soon, we are the middle east, and no better than the 3rd world rag-head savages that cut heads of live humans on film while yelling about how great their idiotic invisible god it, and everyone elses idiot invisible god is the wrong god to believe in. Nothing beats seeing a headless corpse still gasping for breath while you watch the stomach contents being puked up onto the floor as a bunch of religious morons shout about how great they are. We are on that path right now....just wait for it....

I hate being a human in this day and age. So much ignorance, so little time.
edit on 14-7-2011 by MainLineThis because: Had to change "there is reason" to "there is no reason", big difference, lol. Damn my butterfingers.....

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Klassified

Nazi occupied USA then!

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Here is another article which sheds better light on the whole topic. This certainly is getting interesing.

greenfieldreporter.com

It says Quartzite is a town of 3600, I wonder what their opinon of all this is. Could a city council of 5 and a limited police force really stand up to the Mayor and the rest of the towns citizens?

Foster described the government and Gilbert as corrupt and abusive of their power, and said all their recent actions are frantic efforts to cover up millions of dollars of money from lining some of their pockets.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Wow...After watching the video of her being arrested, now this? Revolution is coming...I say bring it on....but can I first get all my storage well stocked??? Erghhhh........

In a few weeks when the country defaults (if it does), I see that there could potentially be a media black out, internet kill, and who know what.....I hope it doesnt go that far, but people need to be ready for that possibility. The corruption is inherent.

When I even try to talk to people about this stuff, all they say is Jesus will save us or some crud like that...Im sorry but that is not going to happen.......Let get real here folks...the SWHTF.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
wcitizen has just posted a thread on this story that clarifies the situation in quartzite. Definitely worth checking out. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Quartzsite, Arizona Police Chief Jeff Gilbert is struggling desperately to maintain his position after three quarters of his own officers filed formal complaints against him with Arizona Conference of Police and Sheriffs (AZCOPS) and Arizona Peace Officer Standards and Training Board (AZPOST). The timing of these complaints appears to be in response to evidence and testimony expected to be revealed in currently pending lawsuits against the town and the ongoing criminal prosecution of citizens who have a documented history of complaining about the police chief's patterns and practices.

edit on 7/14/2011 by Klassified because: correction

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Tell them how you really feel...

Will Ponce, President, Quartzsite Police Officers Association (928) 210-6177 Mayor Ed Foster (928) 750-8113 Michael Roth, La Paz County Republican Precinct Chairman (602) 791-5401 or (928)927-8888 AZCOPS 333 W Ft Lowell Rd Ste 211 Tucson AZ 85705 Office 520.622.2215 (24/7) Toll Free 888.622.2215 Fax 520.622.2216 AZPOST 2643 E. University Drive Phoenix, AZ 85034 Voice: 602.223.2514 Fax: 602.244.0477 AACOP 75 East Civic Center Drive Gilbert, Arizona 85296 Office - 480-635-7757 FAX - 480-635-7761
jrae50021

Des

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join