It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Roswell debris tested - - Not from Earth

page: 19
<< 16  17  18   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
Thank you, Frank, for a very enlightening post. As it shows, an ounce ( or in this case

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ross 54
Quite alright, Split Infinity. I'd already accepted your explanation that you didn't intend to accuse me of lying. I'm still interested to know, however, which statement, and by whom, in the post to which you reacted, you considered to be a lie. Ross
edit on 3-12-2011 by Ross 54 because: (no reason given)

Ross....Because of my....jobs....and because I have a friend of computer programing and networking ADEPTNESS....that cannot be rivaled....I asked him to install something to my system which where ever I might happen to be....always shows the same IP.

What happened was since the system is set to both allow and disallow interaction and connection to certain aspects that we allow to be seen....as a way to identify and target any hostile programs or HACKS.....and I am not very computer savy as that is not my specialties although I am given things that are....as MOTHMAN say's.....IDIOT PROOF....I get by.

In this particular case....as everything I post is first saved although undetectable by any other network....I simply mistyped....crossed one sentence with another via....hitting the wrong key....I REFURE SPELL CHECK AS I AM DETERMINED TO GET BETTER AT SPELLING!.....and what was saved....being in a state of logic disarray....the program did it for me and the word LIE....which was supposed to be part of another sentence that I thought was deleated from the initial draft....was not....so It was MY FAULT...and I am sorry! Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
Have heard nothing back from Frank Kimbler, in response to my 'open post'. I mentioned a solution to his difficulties with having the metal fragments he found retested. It seems that he sometimes doesn't look in, here, very often. To make certain the information gets to him in a timely manner, have sent him an email, containing the same information. I hope to hear back from him soon. Let us hope for a prompt solution to the questions about the metal fragments he found. Ross

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SplitInfinity
Because of my....jobs....and because I have a friend of computer programing and networking ADEPTNESS....that cannot be rivaled....I asked him to install something to my system which where ever I might happen to be....always shows the same IP.

I am certain your friend is of some competence in software but to run a VPN or a static IP would be far too easy for him and his extraordinary skill set. No challenge there.

Ask him back to help you again!

In this particular case....as everything I post is first saved although undetectable by any other network....I simply mistyped....crossed one sentence with another via....hitting the wrong key....I REFURE SPELL CHECK AS I AM DETERMINED TO GET BETTER AT SPELLING!

Keep working at it!

edit on 12/4/11 by LiveToSpendIt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveToSpendIt

HA! HA!.....It is tough to get him here as even though he is the best.....the first thing he say's to me is..."I HATE computers! LOL! I bait him with beer and smoked ribs and Patriot Game Tickets.

Although I am very good at alot of things....I suck at typing and spelling and computers! So I have people....usually him....fix me up so I don't screw up! Perfect case....a month ago...I have to go to a base at Cocoa Beach FL....I loose my cell in the ocean....it was in my bathing suit pocket.....and he had 2 days prior....IDIOT PROOF....it for me.

During this summer alone....I have gone through 3 cell phones and one tablet and one lap top. LOL! I have an extreme issue with immediate short term memory if I do not pay attention....because I am always in other thought. But if I pay attention....I NEVER FORGET. Long term memory is off the chart and you would think this a good thing right? NO!...I can relive every detail of a Family or Friend or Fellow Associates wake and funeral down to the tiniest detail. I re-live bad experiences or something I did either stupidly or embarrasing....over and over in conscience. But I can't spell?

Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:39 PM
link   

I have an extreme issue with immediate short term memory if I do not pay attention....because I am always in other thought. But if I pay attention....I NEVER FORGET.

(sigh)

Looks like you forgot to pay attention to your promise to turn off the CAPSLOCK key.

posted on Dec, 4 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by LiveToSpendIt

I have an extreme issue with immediate short term memory if I do not pay attention....because I am always in other thought. But if I pay attention....I NEVER FORGET.

(sigh)

Looks like you forgot to pay attention to your promise to turn off the CAPSLOCK key.

Yup! Sorry. That is a perfect example. When in training....to sharpen the skills of observation and recall and commit to memory by verbal repetition as a Human finds hearing a thought easier to remember than just standard memory....such as a song for memory....i before e except after c.

I am unmatched in this ability. We would start with a thing then add on conditions and repeat it all over again....one hen...one hen...two ducks....two ducks....three squwaking geese....etc.

Thus...7 men....7 men....5 ak's....5 ak's....2 rpg's....2....rpgs Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Attention! Incoming humor transmission. - - - How many extraterrestrials does it take to screw in a light bulb? Answer: There is no universally agreed upon answer. Skeptics maintain that no answer is possible because no extraterrestrials have ever been observed screwing in a light bulb. Believers, working from various reports, give widely varying numbers. The bewildered bystander would, if left to his own devices reach what seem to him or her an obvious answer: One. That is the conclusion of the joke, you may now laugh.

posted on Dec, 5 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ross 54

LOL! ROSS! You have a sense of humor after all! LOL!

But.....the answer is Zero....as they are not so stupid as we are to use a light bulb that puts out more heat energy than light!

I swear.....I would really love to kill the first MBA in Marketing that came up with the idea of built in obsolescence!
I have a few toys and am constantly relacing parts that are specifically designed to either fail within a specific time frame or are designed to benifit another mega-corp in the effect of using these toys and powering them.

Here is where researchers get all twisted when presented with carrot and stick to specify....What is it that we have here? Split Infinity

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'd like to quell this rumor that I have a sense of humor, right now! What an accusation! By the way - - there's no truth to that *other* rumor; that photographs made through a microscope have revealed tiny symbols on one of Frank Kimbler's metal fragments, and that those symbols read: Made In China . . .

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Ross 54

LOL! ROSS! You have a sense of humor after all! LOL!

But.....the answer is Zero....as they are not so stupid as we are to use a light bulb that puts out more heat energy than light!

Hey, it's a perfectly well engineered device once you call it a heat bulb with a built-in optical diagnostic.

Q: How many extraterrestrials does it take to screw in a lightbulb?
A: We don't know, we're just bioengineered clones, and we'd love to get laid just once, whether here, there, in a lightbulb or even the freaking Spice Mines of Kessel, but nooooooo..... it's work, probe, work, probe, work, abduct a jibbering revoltingly fat American, work work, work work work until your reptilian boss dematerializes you.

I swear.....I would really love to kill the first MBA in Marketing that came up with the idea of built in obsolescence!

I have a few toys and am constantly relacing parts that are specifically designed to either fail within a specific time frame or are designed to benifit another mega-corp in the effect of using these toys and powering them.

I think it's more like (a) some """genius""" guts engineering and quality control and subtitutes a POS material for something which worked, (b) failures increase, boss calls in pointy-haired-manager, (c) PHM makes crap on the spot, calling his foolishness "planned obsolesence" and produces a spreadsheet with increased Return On Equity pseudocomputations, and gets raise.

edit on 7-12-2011 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
reply to post by mbkennel

OOOH! DUDE! You hit the nail on the head on that one! My friend MOTHMAN....and he is on a small list of real friends...tells me tech. scams as far as design changes to fail....as Dilbert...Cries in the cube!

I am an idiot with computers! This is not that I could not with some time become an expert....I could...but my mind works a certain way and it refuses to allow me to learn or remember anything that is Tech. Perfect example....first cell phone...my first remote phone that was not like 5 lbs....my first small phone....I recieved so many calls in a period of 30 minutes that as I drove over a bridge in an arguement with someone over of all things....let me drive to where you are which is all of 5 minutes away and we will talk about it!....he wouldn't stop going on so....being as I was in a convertable driving over a river on a bridge....I threw it out of the car!

So...I hate tech....since I believe it is like an electronic leash! Split Infinity

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18   >>

join