It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophecy: Terrorist will poison our Water/River source

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 01:10 AM
link   
"Among these learned men there will be good and evil men. The evil ones will do evil deeds. They will poison air and water and spread pestilence over the seas, rivers and earth, and people will start to die suddenly of various ailments." Mitar Tarabich (1829-1899), Serbian Prophet.

www.geocities.com...

I don't think Mitar refer to pollution, the keyword was "die suddenly of various ailments", pollution will NOT make people die suddenly...they will die slowly. Only mass lethal poisoning can produce that kind of thing (suddenly). U also have to look at the chronology, it may happen anytime from now.

If u wana see other alternative (and outdated) interpretation of Mitar prophecies...just search in Google.

www.google.com...

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 02:41 AM
link   
A literaly very accurate prophecies, up to World War 3.
Mitar have also prophecied the problem/Civil war in Balkan.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 03:57 AM
link   
I was not familiar with these well documented prophecies and I appreciate you bringing them to our attention.

From perusing the site and the links thereof, would it be safe to assume that you are a Buddhist Mystic?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 07:30 PM
link   
No i'm not a Buddhist Mystic.
I currently learning Buddhism by reading at Buddhism stuff i founded by seaching the googles. From the stuff that i read, Buddha never teach any mystic stuff to his student, those mystic stuff was only the side effect of meditation.

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:55 AM
link   
i hope some of u can forward this links to ur frens, let share this information & knowlege:

www.geocities.com...

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Kostunica fulfills Serb prophecy?
'He would unite all the people, who would rise and chase out the Godless'

BELGRADE, Yugoslavia -- About a month before the Sept. 24 election day in Yugoslavia, then-presidential candidate Vojislav Kostunica visited the small Serbian village of Kremna. One of the first to greet him was Petar Tarabic, who came up to him and said, "Welcome, Mr. President, may the Lord bless you." These words had special meaning then, because Kremna was not just an ordinary village. It had been made famous by the Tarabic brothers, who lived in the second half of the 19th century and prophesied much of what would befall Serbia in the 20th century.......

worldnetdaily.com...

Serb President candidate was hopping Mitar can make them win the Presidency.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Prophecies are really great if you see them in the movies or read about the book, but in real life they are usually useless and very very inacurate.
I mean, looking backwards we can always see a historical event that matches the description the prophet has given.
As well as, there are very many mistakes and inccuracies in the "translations" of his prophecies as well as in prophecies themselves. The prophet states that Russia will be neutral, but in fact Russia not only attacked Poland in 1939, but also started a war against a neutral country - Finland in the same year.
So, don't worry about getting poisoned.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Poisoning the water would make sense in the minds of the terrorists. But the Great Lakes are huge........it would take a hell of a lot of chemicals to poison the water there.

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
In biblical contest I see some veiws may differ on the method but I think trying to anticipate a source will not be productive focusing on the reason and cause by which these things come to past are but God's to speak and it is said that tribulation will be the realization of these things. So fear not those who are right with him will not be exsposed to those tribulations as written by God' in the following for example.

Rev. 9:10-11
And the third angel sounded and there fell a great star from heaven burning as though it were a lamp and it fell upon the third part of the rivers and upon the fountains and waters and the name of the star is called Wormwood and the third part of the waters became wormwood and many men died of the waters because they were made bitter

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
If you remember certain news clippings from about a year ago, a suspicious person was caught taking photgraphs of a main water supply system to New York City. If you think that this threat isn't one contemplated by the powers that be, think again

new topics

top topics

join