It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Woman Arrested For Wearing Gas Mask In Post Office

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
While she is stupid about the mask, since when is covering your face a crime, besides in France if a women is a muslim?

www.duluthnewstribune.com...

Duluth’s main post office was closed for much of the day Monday after a woman wearing a military surplus gas mask walked into the building with a package and a duffel bag.

The woman was quickly apprehended without incident, but it took authorities

several hours to determine that the contents of the bag and package were harmless, said Jim Hansen, Duluth Police spokesman.

The woman was reported in the building about 10:24 a.m. The post office eventually reopened about 4 p.m., Hansen said, and is expected to be open today as normal.

Hansen said the woman was taken to the St. Louis County Jail in Duluth under initial charges of disorderly conduct and concealing her identity.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
You'd have to see what the actual law is in regards to concealing your identity in Minnesota. I can see why she would get arrested though.

Sounds like she did it on purpose for some reason knowing what would happen if she did this.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
hmmm..I would be suspicious of someone carrying in a duffel bag with a gas mask on...how would you have felt had you been in the building?

As far as a crime?..well..don't know..but she should have been checked out..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
That's just weird... I mean, I can understand not wanting people coming into your store, covering their face and all...It looks like they are trying to hide something. A gas mas? Why?

That lady has some issues, I bet.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Seriously, if that happened to me and I was working at the post office I would react the same way. She had a military gas mask on, and she was carrying a duffel bag! There are some weirdos in this world. And even if her intent was not to harm anyone, and the contents of the bag were harmless, use your brain! Of course that's weird and potentially a crazy person with a weapon.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Lol this is funny cause I just seen a group of people about 6 I would say here in South Dakota walking around town in these yesterday.... I wonder if there is more to this maybe they read the posts on here about China gassing us... wow I will look for these guys again when I am out and see is I can get them on tape maybe ask them whats up with the gas-masks.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Maybe it was just because the service at the local Post Office stinks.

edit on 13-7-2011 by acrux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

Probably anothe rfruitcake who thiks she is, "Makeing a statement."

Or maybe she's another Howard Hughes freak who is extremely afrain of all the germs the rest of us carry?

She needs a mental eval.

Who am I kidding? A Mental eval is just someone else's opinion.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by acrux

interesting, my spidey-sense is tingling

sounds sort of like a test
to see if the propaganda and terror-tarding is working.

new topics

top topics

join