It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do tptb really know if alien life exists?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
Here is another thought...
Who is to say which of the worlds governments actually know about alien life?

Me. US, Canada, GB, Australia, France, Germany, Israel, Russia, PRC, Brazil, might be one or two others I can't recall off the top of my head. It's an exclusive group.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:45 AM
link   

I was just thinking about this and i dont know if its been discussed here before or not so here goes...
If the government/military or whoever knows for a fact that alien life exists and has visited our planet, why would they still be sending modules to planets like mars etc. to look for it?
I guess this could work the other way too if you wanted it too, the US have given up on the shuttle program, and this could be due to funding OR it could be because they know where not to look as they have info that we do not.
It just seems a little strange that if the government have known about aliens visiting, and have managed to get some alien tech, why would they waste a fortune on sending unmanned craft to mars or the moon which is very unlikely to be of any interest alien life wise. I know that it is very intgeresting and they have managed to get a lot of info from there, but its a dead planet. There are no civilisations there, is what i mean by that.

What opinions do other people have on this?

Ever notice how those same un-maned craft they send out get lost so often or always send back such crappy images? It's because those programs don't exist. The small amount of data that comes back is falsified. Those are just the cover stories to finance the real space exploration projects we aren't aloud to know about.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by bonnenfant
reply to post by gabby2011

its hard not to think of people searching for aliens in space, due to nasas original goal.. to find and explore other life and beings.

No that could very well be part of the reason...but to spend that amount of cash to see if other races exist??? I think its more about what they can harvest as far as resources...those are worth money....and can be applied to many things such as technology.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Here is another thought...
Who is to say which of the worlds governments actually know about alien life?

Me. ...

Now there is a significant revelation...

And you really think PRC is in the loop? Could explain Buzz Aldrin's weird comments

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Now there is a significant revelation...

And you really think PRC is in the loop? Could explain Buzz Aldrin's weird comments

PRC's behind the power curve but real soon they'll manage an FTL flight on a homebrew craft without everyone onboard taking one for the Chairman.

Nasty when that happens. You lose control and end up with a sharply bounded timerate differential inside the craft, and everyone goes through the blender. Makes a big mess, lots of yen down the toilet, a few years from now they'll be a pretty little GRB that no-one can explain.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
reply to post by gaurdian2012

And there will be ones that will come forth even more beautiful, but can we trust that what we see?
edit on 7/14/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

were conspiracy theorists or as I prefer truth seekers. the only thing I trust is the true holy trinity

"me myself and I"

but I cant wait to get my hands on a little alien booty that's smoking hot and intelligent too

i270.photobucket.com...

edit on 14-7-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
If there is wrecked or semi fuctional alien craft in the hands of our military then no doubt they will be scratching thier heads for many years to come.

They had Bob Lazar to figure it out

I no that but I think they have had more advanced vehicles than what he has worked on please correct me if I am wrong. You should tell us a bit more about Bobs experiences on those craft as your a good mate of his and no doubt had some good one on one with the guy.

Also I see his web sight is reopening soon hopefuly with some more juicy tip bits

If a craft crashed that is say 30,000 yrs beyond our present technical capabilities then I believe it would be locked up and thrown in the to hard basket, just to figure out the material used and the manufacturing process on how it was constucted would be way beyond our means let alone trying to back engineer the propulsion system amongst other things.

Tesla had the answer 100 years ago... why do you assume the visitors are 30,000 years advanced? Look what we have done in the last 100 year...

Thats was just a scenario Zorgon and who knows if they are 500 - 50,000yrs in advance and how do we no that thier propulsion system/energy generating is the same as tesla's work/theory.

It would be like a medieval village idiot trying to work out which end of a stealth fighter you would hitch a horse to

A stealth fighter on the ground has three wheels... I am sure even the village idiot could figure out which end is the front
But more likely he would worship it as a Chariot of the Gods (or Satan)

edit on 15/7/11 by Bob Down Under because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Thats was just a scenario Zorgon and who knows if they are 500 - 50,000yrs in advance and how do we no that thier propulsion system/energy generating is the same as tesla's work/theory.

Well I made the point because according to what I have gathered from my sources the ones interacting with us are not all that advanced. Think about it... all the supposed crash site should give you a clue. I also believe they haven't been visiting lately... hence the absence of any really good UFO report like the good old days. Not including the critters mind you, but the visitors

I would love to pick Bedlam's brain on this

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
We have zero knowledge of aliens.
We know more about how to make gravity.
And thus these ships everyone talks about.
We should by now be able to make force beams attract or repel objects by mechanical force
direct from radio pulses that are the origin of gravity forces.
We need no aliens for this as Tesla talked of such things for years.
Up until the time others wanted to take over.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Yes, we are truth seekers but it will take a lot from me to "like' alien booty. But i cannot speak now, i can only speak when it stares me in the face

edit on 7/15/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Well I made the point because according to what I have gathered from my sources the ones interacting with us are not all that advanced. Think about it... all the supposed crash site should give you a clue. I also believe they haven't been visiting lately... hence the absence of any really good UFO report like the good old days. Not including the critters mind you, but the visitors

I would love to pick Bedlam's brain on this

this is the conclusion that I lean toward also, I too would love dialogue with anyone who could shed more light on this

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrsBlonde
I too would love dialogue with anyone who could shed more light on this

Unfortunately Bedlam is a little hard to crack
At least I now know he is Army

You might want to read Area51watcher's posts... trust me he is an original

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone
Yes, we are truth seekers but it will take a lot from me to "like' alien booty.

I don't know but I hear those Pleadieans are lookers...

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368
I don't know why I waste my fingers typing this cuz nobody will believe it, but here goes:

My current business partner was a Navy Chief and was stationed at the Navy Research Center in Indian Head Maryland. They had a huge x-ray machine there and he told me the Navy brought more than one downed alien craft there to attempt to examine them. He told me the Navy is the primary service than deals with UFOs and alien matters.

So yes, they know they are here and they are hiding it from us due to political, social and religious concerns. That "you can't handle the truth" mentality which drives me stark raving mad.

I only relate what he told me and he has not a single reason to lie about it.

The location that you describe has been a hotbed of UFO activity for decades. Along with the Pawtuxent naval air test center, Calvert Cliffs nuclear reactor power plant, and Calvert Cliffs itself.

First time I've heard of any violent attempt by the U.S. in shooting down an other-worldly craft.

And here I've been thinking for decades: That I was the one who scared the other-worlder's away; with my attempts at ET communication at Calvert Cliffs, Maryland.

Foofighter's

Erno86

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   

I don't know why I waste my fingers typing this cuz nobody will believe it, but here goes:

My current business partner was a Navy Chief and was stationed at the Navy Research Center in Indian Head Maryland. They had a huge x-ray machine there and he told me the Navy brought more than one downed alien craft there to attempt to examine them. He told me the Navy is the primary service than deals with UFOs and alien matters.

So yes, they know they are here and they are hiding it from us due to political, social and religious concerns. That "you can't handle the truth" mentality which drives me stark raving mad.

I only relate what he told me and he has not a single reason to lie about it.

One day something will happen to burst the covert bubble but until then the public could left in the dark for another 50 yrs, I cannot see anyone in the top military brass in the near future putting thier hand up and admiting we have had a few crashes over the years and we have recovered a number of craft types.

But you never no they might open up to the public one day and have a family day crashed craft expo with a free sausage sizzle and pizza

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 03:45 AM
link   

My current business partner was a Navy Chief and was stationed at the Navy Research Center in Indian Head Maryland.

got a name and phone number?
I would like to pick his brain... or at least an email

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

The top most authority that said there was nothing about aliens going into
his memoirs planed to be published.

www.google.com...

Forrestal even tells someone with a ABC TV interview right into the microphone there
are no aliens in answer to a question if aliens were to be mentioned and did not
elaborate further.

Last time that suggestion was heard that far up the ladder of authority.

The only people seemingly having a reality handle on UFOs might be the
ones concerning Tesla and his work which have enough powerful statements
to mesh with events to make a good case as reported by Lyne.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
aliens,,ufo's
well ive a theory you may agree or disagree,

if the ufos exists,a big if,considering the many hoax's and amateur video shots out weigh the possibility real of alien craft,, we have all heard of strings,a paranormal syntax where using quantum theory of using strings to explore the universe but logic dictates, that any craft are unmanned, simply because of distance and life support which cant last indefinite, also navigation and space isn't a simple area it contains gamma radiation as well as asteroids to meteors ect . conspiracy's theory abound,but we shouldn't lose sight of the objective..deep space exploration being carried out not just by us but possible others..

if we use the big bang theory we assume that planets formed and vast debris formed other galaxy's ect nebula so on,we know on earth mankind developed roughly after the last ice age,and we have a educated guess that life as we understand it began 65m yrs ago,after the extinction of the dinosaurs..theirs evidence of a huge impact off the coast of mexico, the Yucatan peninsular..some have sited the eruption of Yellowstone caldera volcano also as a catalyst for dinosaur extinction after ash deposits were found at several hundred feet deep across the globe,

my theory would be life in the universe would either begin at a similar date ,from the big bang,(hence the biblical sentence let their be light) we know human evolution on three continents were very similar india south america and the middle east the flourished and dissipated with in a decade of each other, we also know of the goldi locks theory that hunter gathers could only exist in a narrow band on the planet some 12 miles either side of the equator,as farming didn't take off until it was founded in Mesopotamia,no farms existed prior to that time,and none existed in the Europe let alone in the USA or Latin america until conquest and immigration, from Europe, century later..

so i use that as a base line for development of man and possible of alien life forms,were just touching the out limits of our know universe,i believe they would be doing similar, i can only use earth like and human like developments as that all we can use as no other exists,..some say alien life would be completely different we know that bacteria is different its a life form but it cant communicate, we have life forms which can live in vents of volcanoes ,and deepest parts of the oceans,to caves in total darkness,but they have no human attributes, compared to us,our our DNA and RNA i think we like alien life are still developing maybe at different speeds ,as humans have done for a millennia but id be surprised to think they are grey skinned big headed black eyed monsters portrayed by Hollywood, even though i admire Spielberg imagination as much as George Lucas industrial light and magic ..which brings the possibility alive ,even in 3d..

i know many will state im using mankind as a bench mark,but mankind is all we have to go with,and its inventiveness- i wont discount alien life, but i will discount a very advanced one.. as evidence is scarce or fake
of well hidden..

but i also find one puzzle many fail to point out, homo sapiens,do not look or have any links to primal man the skulls are totally different,as are the bone features, dont match humans as we know them, thethe only living species in the Homo genus of bipedal primates in Hominidae, the great ape family. Anatomically modern humans originated in Africa about 200,000 years ago, reaching full behavioral modernity around 50,000 years ago.

Scientific study of human evolution is concerned, primarily, with the development of the genus Homo, but usually involves studying other hominids and hominines as well, such as Australopithecus. "Modern humans" are defined as the Homo sapiens species, of which the only extant subspecies is known as Homo sapiens sapiens. Homo sapiens idaltu (roughly translated as "elder wise human"), the other known subspecies, is now extinct.[16] Homo neanderthalensis, which became extinct 30,000 years ago, has sometimes been classified as a subspecies, "Homo sapiens neanderthalensis"; genetic studies now suggest that the functional DNA of modern humans and Neanderthals diverged 500,000 years ago.

Similarly, the discovered specimens of the Homo rhodesiensis species have been classified by some as a subspecies, but this classification is not widely accepted.

we have a complete split from ape ,type to human type form,in less then 30,000 yrs as if the DNA was altered and dramatically...?
so either we evolved as were led to believe. or we were put here..and if we were put here, thats another story..

ev uk
biblical historian-Oxford university Phd
faculty sciences
anthropology MSc
Johns Hopkins University

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

Do aliens exist? - Yes.

Do the powers that be know that they exist? - Withing there capacity.

Is it at all like they imagined it is? - Only if there imaginations and there facts and truths matches the aliens fact and truths, will it then be so.

Are they like they are depicted - Only if you believe that the dude in the silver jumpsuit from the movies in the 50's was anything other then some guy in a silver jumpsuit. So aliens today they are depicted differently then then. And tomorrow more so, and in a thousand years even more so, and so on.

Does any of it matter?- Not at all.

There are aliens all over this planet, and most think there human. Infact humans are not all natural 100% native creatures of this planet, so you can say that we are the aliens, though some are more alien then others.

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by TeslaandLyne
Forrestal even tells someone with a ABC TV interview right into the microphone there
are no aliens

You mean the Forrestal that was snuffed before he could talk?

Well the thousands of glowy orb things aren't all Tesla saucers either... they are 'critters'

So there

edit on 16-7-2011 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join