It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do tptb really know if alien life exists?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
SURE they know. After all, we've spent TRILLIONS of your tax dollars since the 1940's getting our joint Navy/AF intersystem space fleet to a state where you can fly to Planet Dirt and stand a better than even chance you'll get back without looking like you went through a blender.

So, yes, there's life. Would you like a nice lichen? It comes in two colors. Red, and black.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

I am of the opinion that some of TPTB ARE "aliens," ET, whatever term.

Just thinkin'.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
YES. And whoever the powers that be are I think I agree with their agenda of population reduction, there are far too many slack jawed fools in the world. Call me a mentalist but I quite like pictures of dusty planetary landscapes. The people who work on getting us those photos definitely have a more worthwhile function than the people who waste my time asking me if I want fries with the sandwich I have just told them is all I want to eat.. the tech we use to gather those images is our own IMHO, it's easy enough to follow the evolution of modern electronics over the last century or so. I'm probably posting on the wrong board with such opinions!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't know why I waste my fingers typing this cuz nobody will believe it, but here goes:

My current business partner was a Navy Chief and was stationed at the Navy Research Center in Indian Head Maryland. They had a huge x-ray machine there and he told me the Navy brought more than one downed alien craft there to attempt to examine them. He told me the Navy is the primary service than deals with UFOs and alien matters.

So yes, they know they are here and they are hiding it from us due to political, social and religious concerns. That "you can't handle the truth" mentality which drives me stark raving mad.

I only relate what he told me and he has not a single reason to lie about it.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by expat2368

My current business partner was a Navy Chief and was stationed at the Navy Research Center in Indian Head Maryland. They had a huge x-ray machine there and he told me the Navy brought more than one downed alien craft there to attempt to examine them. He told me the Navy is the primary service than deals with UFOs and alien matters.

I've had two different AF colonels tell me that the AF has a semi-functional matter transporter. At different times, different places. And they both named the same base as the home of the research work. Ca-razy, innit?

There's also an Army campfire tale that says that the little gray space buddies sometimes used to do the cow mutilation thing on gate guards, and it was hushed up as helicopter accidents. While I don't know if it's true, I did used to tell it to my little band of merry privates during FTXes at NTC. "Sometimes, late at night, when it gets really still, just before dawn, the aliens come and catch you if you're asleep at your post. They still have a jones for Army, because we got their first UFO and captured the guys inside - so if they get you, they core out your eyes and arsehole and leave you in a heap outside the perimeter...and your folks hear you bought it in a helicopter accident...so don't...fall...asleep...on...watch"

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
1.) The federal government isn't a single consciousness
2.) Of course they would still send out space missions. Some low-budgeted space missions just for show, to keep the populace happy enough knowing that there are still some kind of space missions planned. Oh, just like what we have now. I heard that the entire NASA budget is equivalent to like 1 day of war funding? Think about what a sad !%@$ picture that paints of the human race...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bedlam

Originally posted by expat2368

I've had two different AF colonels tell me that the AF has a semi-functional matter transporter. At different times, different places. And they both named the same base as the home of the research work. Ca-razy, innit?

There's also an Army campfire tale that says that the little gray space buddies sometimes used to do the cow mutilation thing on gate guards, and it was hushed up as helicopter accidents. While I don't know if it's true, I did used to tell it to my little band of merry privates during FTXes at NTC. "Sometimes, late at night, when it gets really still, just before dawn, the aliens come and catch you if you're asleep at your post. They still have a jones for Army, because we got their first UFO and captured the guys inside - so if they get you, they core out your eyes and arsehole and leave you in a heap outside the perimeter...and your folks hear you bought it in a helicopter accident...so don't...fall...asleep...on...watch"

Yes, I hear the human mutilations are real and if the populace knew the extent of it, would cause mass panic. Massive cover up as in the Pennsylvania case which has defied all researchers efforts to find out anything.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
If there is wrecked or semi fuctional alien craft in the hands of our military then no doubt they will be scratching thier heads for many years to come.

If a craft crashed that is say 30,000 yrs beyond our present technical capabilities then I believe it would be locked up and thrown in the to hard basket, just to figure out the material used and the manufacturing process on how it was constucted would be way beyond our means let alone trying to back engineer the propulsion system amongst other things.

It would be like a medieval village idiot trying to work out which end of a stealth fighter you would hitch a horse to

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I feel the vatican has a library full of good books,,books that werent burned from the library in alexandria egypt maybe,,,i highly doubt we would be allowed to go and read through them,,probably more tales of flying machines and a woman creating the humans,,They also have one of the largest observatories on earth,and the name of it is " Lucifer 1"...whats up with that?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:23 AM
link   
Here is another thought...
Who is to say which of the worlds governments actually know about alien life? And with some of the crazies in charge, if they knew about such things and knew they were on their way out of power for whatever reason, why would they not try and bring other governments down by releasing any secret knowledge they might have?
If you consider the size of some of the military forces throughout the world (chances are, the military will find any info) there has to be some information in the hands of some of the not so nice leaders, so why not ridicule the likes of the US or UK by releasing information proving that they have lied about any incidents?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bob Down Under
If there is wrecked or semi fuctional alien craft in the hands of our military then no doubt they will be scratching thier heads for many years to come.

They had Bob Lazar to figure it out

If a craft crashed that is say 30,000 yrs beyond our present technical capabilities then I believe it would be locked up and thrown in the to hard basket, just to figure out the material used and the manufacturing process on how it was constucted would be way beyond our means let alone trying to back engineer the propulsion system amongst other things.

Tesla had the answer 100 years ago... why do you assume the visitors are 30,000 years advanced? Look what we have done in the last 100 year...

It would be like a medieval village idiot trying to work out which end of a stealth fighter you would hitch a horse to

A stealth fighter on the ground has three wheels... I am sure even the village idiot could figure out which end is the front
But more likely he would worship it as a Chariot of the Gods (or Satan)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by avatarded1
I feel the vatican has a library full of good books,,books that werent burned from the library in alexandria egypt maybe,,,i highly doubt we would be allowed to go and read through them,,

Vatican Library
www.vatican.va...

Vatican collection at the Smithsonian
collections.si.edu...

The Vatican Library and the Library of Congress Exhibit
www.ibiblio.org...

Hope you can translate Latin... this should keep you busy about 30 years

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Yea, I really do believe that they know extraterrestrial beings/E.B.E.s do exist. I don't "WANT" to believe, i REALLY TRULY do.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

its hard not to think of people searching for aliens in space, due to nasas original goal.. to find and explore other life and beings.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:27 AM
link   
from: Former Director (deceased) of Lockheeds Skunk Works:

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do.”

We've gone back and forth so we know of them and they, us. We have known. They are and have been here, and we, there. Doesnt anyone read a bit before posting such threads? I dont read all that much, but apparently do... a bit more than others. Interesting none the less.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   
The way I sometimes think about it is, that if the catholic church can prevent certain science practices then they could prevent certain scientific information been released. If they have the power to do this then I think they have the power to stop anything that could contradict their religion. So imo they would have to wait for the pope's permission and then for him to make it accepted by his followers first. Of course if that was true, their hand could be forced by another relgion/organisation. By them allso knowing the truth.

By the way I think if ET did come to earth and it was for scientific reasons or just exploration Then I think they would observe us first and find out who is the real power on earth and go to that organisation/person or find a way of gently getting us used to the idea that they are here as a whole. If they came here for one of those two reasons then they wouldn't want to upset an whole eco system by causing panic and confuion imo.

edit on 14-7-2011 by ThePeopleParty because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   
reply to post by LazloFarnsworth

post by LazloFarnsworth
Doesnt anyone read a bit before posting such threads? I dont read all that much, but apparently do... a bit more than others. Interesting none the less.

Many people on this site know of Ben Rich and his claims , but unfortunately that's all they are as he didn't see fit to release any smoking gun evidence to back them up .

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 07:57 AM
link   
reply to post by gortex

As they are "black-projects"...of course he did not. My point was its generally accepted that we've been visited for millenia...and have been the "tourists" ourselves.

A better question would be to ask what HAVE we done with all that info?

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by gaurdian2012

Uh huh, i could not agree more. Looks like Katy Perry in E.T? Katy Perry made one damn fine looking alien in that music video

And there will be ones that will come forth even more beautiful, but can we trust that what we see?
edit on 7/14/2011 by qonone because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth
from: Former Director (deceased) of Lockheeds Skunk Works:

“We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects, and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity. Anything you can imagine, we already know how to do."

That's because LM's Skunk Works and Boeing's Phantom Works design the Navy/AF's joint intersystem craft. He OUGHT to know about them, he headed up half of the design effort.

You'll note he didn't say anything about space buddies there, either. It's all happy fallout from Einstein and von Neumann at IAS back in the mid 40s.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join