It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do tptb really know if alien life exists?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

Knowing they exist and being in collusion with them are two different things , sure we may have recovered tech but putting it together and making it work is like taking a combustion engine to the 14th century and expecting them to build a Model T .

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by humphreysjim
Can I have some of what you guys are smoking please?

Sorry, government issue only

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

They have to keep up appearances for the general public. They most likely would/do use reverse engineered technology, and lower tech probes to keep the charade playing.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by fredgbear

They have to keep up appearances for the general public. They most likely would/do use reverse engineered technology, and lower tech probes to keep the charade playing.

Sorry but i dont see what they would have to gain by doing that. After all, they only have to claim whatever tech was designed and engineered by their scientists, and nobody would question it.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
The following statements, among others, were supposedly posted by Celebrity Astrophysicist Neil deGrasse Tyson on Twitter.

“The US Military spends as much in 23 days as NASA spends in a year – and that’s when we’re not fighting a war.”

“If Earth were the size of a school-room globe, the Moon would be 30-ft away. Mars, more than a mile away.”

“FYI: Commercial Space Flight will not advance the space frontier, but enable cheaper access to where we’ve already been.”

And

“The entire half-century budget of NASA equals the current two year budget of the US military.”

All of which lend to the theory that The Powers That Be have intentionally slowed the space program down to a slow crawl. Why? If they know for a fact alien life exists and has visited our world then sending modules to planets like Mars, etc is nothing more than a smoke screen.

Better to spend money in the pursuit of nothing, than to spend nothing and risk tipping their hats to the fact that they know more than they are telling us.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Maybe the people behind the probes aren't privvy to the biggest secrets; maybe we've never sent any probes anywhere.

Maybe the only way to prevent change, is to create the illusion of change: maybe we're being restricted spiritually and intellectually by non-humans to conform to their agenda, while being distracted in part by scientific 'progress' of which analysing soil and looking at endless pictures of desolate landscapes are a part.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
and are they hiring?

Well... yes

EG&G Division of URS Corporation
www.gijobs.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Heres another post nobody will like

What if WE are the most advanced life in the universe? What if the government ISNT keeping anything from us in regards to alien life or tech?
Lets be honest, nobody at this moment in time (without inside knowledge if there is any) can prove otherwise...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
Lets be honest, nobody at this moment in time (without inside knowledge if there is any) can prove otherwise...

As you say "without inside knowledge"

But what does it matter if one has that truth... if no one will believe you, even WITH "inside knowledge"

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I think that some of the particulars on the ancient texts we have are true
I think that there was contact and cultural contamination and genetic manipulation of early humans by a race of Aliens

I don't think that all of us have alien DNA ,we were tampered with to make us profitable ,like we do to animals. the wild version
WOLF very different creature from the domestic version DOG not just in appearance but in mentally and socially and even genetically

I think some so called wars?police actions whatever are hunting expeditions for ancient devices that were purposely placed in various locations for use in what is a cyclic return to our solar system by this race of Aliens and I think that is what TPTB know.

I think it is possible that some form of communication between certain levels of TPTB has been ongoing this whole time, and that this is why TPTB believe they are not human and why they think humans don't matter.

something like this could be true

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

thank you, where do I send my resume? I want to work at area51 hangar 18 where all the cool alien stuff is located.
if you cant beat em might as-well join em

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
In my opinion, yes, NO DOUBT!

I have been wondering, if i known for a fact that they are visiting and could prove it to the world without ANY doubt, if i would tell!? Not that i stand on the side of TPTB in any way, but that of WHAT such truth would cause in a world of such ignorance, and on the other hand those who are totally over the top believers. No good can come of it as we cannot find the center of an agreement.

There will be chaos as we have never seen and vice versa, the happy go luckies.

Fact is MOST of us are the same, be it one of TPTB or the average joe. We would try and profit as much as we can from alien tech or knowledge. All that to be more powerful than our neighbour. We are human and we are weak. So in a way i am very happy i don't know jack! But i know there are many of us who'd only try to do good for their fellowman. Unfortunately that good Samaritan number is very low.

I will tell those whom i trust, love & respect. Then let the story grow by itself so that in the end we have people who either will become so ignorant to believe in aliens and others who'd copulate with the alien lifeforms. There will never be a middle, only one POWER.
edit on 7/13/2011 by qonone because: GRAMMAR, SPELLING..BAD BAD BAD!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
It is in humankinds nature to explore the unknown. Since we don't have the technology, to be intergalactic space explorers; like our space brother's. Yet, we do have the technology to be interplanetary space explorers.

Just having the chance for one of our robot surveyor's on Mars, to discover a fossil would be a tremendous achievment.

"The best chance for life in our solar system other than Earth is Jupiter's moon- Europa. New research suggests that there is plenty of oxygen available in the subsurface ocean of Europa to support oxygen-based metabolic processes for life."

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Recent study of material from a meteor showed that it contained amino acids the primary building block of organic life. I think its safe to say that life is widespread throughout the universe. They study went on to say that in all likely hood other life would look much like us. Two legs two arms etc...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
It is in humankinds nature to explore the unknown. Since we don't have the technology, to be intergalactic space explorers; like our space brother's. Yet, we do have the technology to be interplanetary space explorers.

Just having the chance for one of our robot surveyor's on Mars, to discover a fossil would be a tremendous achievment.

"The best chance for life in our solar system other than Earth is Jupiter's moon- Europa. New research suggests that there is plenty of oxygen available in the subsurface ocean of Europa to support oxygen-based metabolic processes for life."

2010 a space odyssey. Bring it on Europa.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
I figure they know if Aliens are coming to earth or not.

As far as whether they exist. Well, even if they do not com here, that does not mean they do not exist, as I am sure you know. The universe is so big.

We have barely scratched the surface as far as exploring. What we have done is the equivalent of taking a cup and scooping out some water from the ocean. Just because we did not find life in that one cup,does not mean the ocean is not full of life.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by gaurdian2012
thank you, where do I send my resume? I want to work at area51 hangar 18 where all the cool alien stuff is located.
if you cant beat em might as-well join em

Well first step is to get you clearance...

Start here..

www.clearancejobs.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Of course they know. Either UFO's are ET, or secret man-made craft, either way TPTB know the truth.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Erno86
Just having the chance for one of our robot surveyor's on Mars, to discover a fossil would be a tremendous achievement.

Fossils on Mars - A Collection of Evidence
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Since the temperature of liquid water is fixed... there is no reason that the vast ocean of Europa cannot be teaming with life just like our deepest ocean trenches are. So as long as our probe doesn't get eaten by some giant sea creature... we should get some great results

Underwater Robot Helps NASA Explore Europa
www.space.com...

Being tested in Antarctica now...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by qonone

There will be chaos as we have never seen and vice versa, the happy go luckies.

in the end we have people who either will become so ignorant to believe in aliens and others who'd copulate with the alien lifeforms. There will never be a middle, only one POWER.
edit on 7/13/2011 by qonone because: GRAMMAR, SPELLING..BAD BAD BAD!!!

we are created in chaos, it is our very nature to try and bring order to the chaos of disclosure and up to communion and beyond
and I have no problem with a little outer species dating as long as they look like this

4.bp.blogspot.com...

edit on 13-7-2011 by gaurdian2012 because: oops

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join