It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do tptb really know if alien life exists?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:38 AM
link   
I was just thinking about this and i dont know if its been discussed here before or not so here goes...
If the government/military or whoever knows for a fact that alien life exists and has visited our planet, why would they still be sending modules to planets like mars etc. to look for it?
I guess this could work the other way too if you wanted it too, the US have given up on the shuttle program, and this could be due to funding OR it could be because they know where not to look as they have info that we do not.
It just seems a little strange that if the government have known about aliens visiting, and have managed to get some alien tech, why would they waste a fortune on sending unmanned craft to mars or the moon which is very unlikely to be of any interest alien life wise. I know that it is very intgeresting and they have managed to get a lot of info from there, but its a dead planet. There are no civilisations there, is what i mean by that.

What opinions do other people have on this?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Somebody on Earth knows about them. Maybe from crashed craft or ancient artifacts and even further direct contact. But somebody knows. As far as money spent on space programs there is no way to know wht is really going on from a sapiens sapiens point of view trapped on earth. So who knows whats going on on Mars the moon and VENUS.

Interesting question, I hope they do know or there may be major issues.
edit on 7/13/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:46 AM
link   
I know this comment will probably get ripped apart, but what if they dont know of anything? what if what we all manage to peice together in the little snippents that are floating about is all there is to know? I guess we will never know for sure until somebody decides to tell us everything, but even then, nobody will believe it if its not what they want to hear, whichever way it comes out.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2012king
I was just thinking about this and i dont know if its been discussed here before or not so here goes...
If the government/military or whoever knows for a fact that alien life exists and has visited our planet, why would they still be sending modules to planets like mars etc. to look for it?
I guess this could work the other way too if you wanted it too, the US have given up on the shuttle program, and this could be due to funding OR it could be because they know where not to look as they have info that we do not.
It just seems a little strange that if the government have known about aliens visiting, and have managed to get some alien tech, why would they waste a fortune on sending unmanned craft to mars or the moon which is very unlikely to be of any interest alien life wise. I know that it is very intgeresting and they have managed to get a lot of info from there, but its a dead planet. There are no civilisations there, is what i mean by that.

What opinions do other people have on this?

I think they know a lot more than they are telling us, and I think they even work along side of aliens in some things. Why do you think they would go to mars just to look for aliens. What is the most precious commodity on earth? Natural resources,and what they can do with them. I would say this is the same reason they go to other planets...to check out materials and resources they have that will be potentially useful. don't think its about checking for aliens at all.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by 2012king

If they dont then, we got issues of ignorance of sapiens on sapiens violence that has had no outside influences. Again if this is so issues because then SOME forgot what they were here to do who are in power. And I just cannot see the powers in controll not knowing. They may not have made contact I can process but no data seems far off. They know whats in the earth and the seas, they have too! Otherwise many are giving them too much credit.

I guess in time whats to be revealed shall become a revelation..

Be well

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Ophiuchus 13

Is this maybe the evidence of a UFO crash? See link, I don't know if it's legit.
It's about new found debris of the Roswell incident

www....(nolink)/test-confirms-roswell-debris-733/

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

If they are working along side aliens, would they not already know if there is anything of use to us on mars? or surely just ask the aliens to check for us. If they can get to our planet, surely they could get to mars from here easily.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   

The only people that can answer that are TPTB , and as they are notoriously secretive I doubt they post on ATS .
We can only make assumptions , based on scraps of information and declassified documents that we are allowed to see .
My assumption is yes

why would they waste a fortune on sending unmanned craft to mars or the moon which is very unlikely to be of any interest alien life wise.

Because its cheaper and safer than sending manned missions , in my opinion Mars is our best hope of finding Extraterrestrial life in the short term , OK it will only be Bacterial but that's all we need to point to life being wide spread throughout the Galaxy .

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by foxstrot

I am not sure, but the size of Earth and the fact that most of it is water covered makes me feel they found most crashes in the water (oceans ) and land masses bordering them.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
are you so blind to ask such a question (Do tptb really know if alien life exists?) not only do they know about the et presence on earth the moon mars etc they tptb are in bed with them. where do you think all our current technology comes from ? sorry but only 200 years ago we were living like a$$ relying on horse and buggy and slave labour now we have machines smartphones 3d tv sorry my fellow humans but we did not accomplish this with out help our current society is actually dependent on the alien tech that was introduced to us after ROSWELL (can anyone say back engioneering) so even asking a question like that (Do tptb really know if alien life exists?) is an oxymoron or you are fishing for info infact

who do you work for ?
what is your name rank and serial # ?
and are they hiring?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Therre is absolutely NO doubt that the PTB somewhere have a lot more data than we have seen.
They may have even had contact but that is speculation at this point.
Testimony from so many military and other officials such as CIA, Royal Air force UK, Belgian air forces, and others cannot be discounted any longer.
what these sober and honourable gentlement have done is to step forward at great risk to their reputations and carreers to give us the information.
They are here, and we are being visited by people from the stars!
Whether they wish to have anything to do with us is another matter.....
But they ARE here......

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Before trying to find an answer to this↑ question,
find the answer to this one↓.

Does TPTB actually exist??

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
No, I don't think anybody knows if aliens exist or not. We have no evidence that they have ever visited Earth so we have nothing for "TPTB" (oh look, another ATS internet meme) to hide.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

Good 1
it would be amazing if they didnt

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

why would they waste a fortune on sending unmanned craft to mars or the moon

I am sure that this has been said already. But the reason they would waste a fortune is because the fortune does not belong to them. It is our tax dollars that they are wasting. Those tax dollars provide for a lot of careers in Nasa and other space agency contractors and subcontractors. They waste it because they can.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by BrokenCircles

post by BrokenCircles
Does TPTB actually exist??

bilderberg.....IMF . Yeah they exist

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
sure they know,ever heard of MJ12?David Rockefeller was supposed to be a member,along with a cast of others according to Bill Cooper.These people made deals with greys,who probably set the agenda for all that happens now.They may not be alien,maybe they have always been here,i think they are minions of satan or lucifer,not benevolent.One world goverment may be their plan,and population reduction.All in the name of technology trade for humans as guinea pigs.Benevolent races have contacted goverment,but they refused because we would have to eliminate all nukes.According to disclosure project at least 54 species of aliens are known!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
The point i was trying to make is, if they are aware of alien life or in contact with it or whatever, why use the money and tech we do have to look around in our own solar system? surely if we had alien tech, we would be using all the funding possible to get as far into space as possible, or just try and catch up tech wise with whoever they got it from.
By the way, i am not a government spy

or am i

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   

The point i was trying to make is, if they are aware of alien life or in contact with it or whatever, why use the money and tech we do have to look around in our own solar system? surely if we had alien tech, we would be using all the funding possible to get as far into space as possible, or just try and catch up tech wise with whoever they got it from.
By the way, i am not a government spy

or am i

But they could be just using the money for other things as well as keeping things secret to general public. And its all good you could of been an ET/Alien spy

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Can I have some of what you guys are smoking please?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join