It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh, Hey There!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:28 AM
link   
I used to be a member here ages ago, but didn't really post much and forgot my username and such so i have made a new account, this time i'm doing it properly and i'm here to learn

As you can probably (or not) tell from the shoddily put together background and avatar on my mini profile i have an obsession with the Auroras and standing stones (also ancients civilisation ect)

Little more about me:

I am 22 years of age, i used to read encyclopedias when i was younger, not the usual books for an under 10

I served in the armed forces for 4 years which was a real eye opener to other cultures and ways of life and mentality.

I am from Yorkshire in England

I hope to learn alot in my stay and make some friends in the process. I may have little to offer in the intelligence department except what most already know, but i hope to make a little difference to some posts. I also have a good sense of humour which hopefully will shine through :

See you around!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by ThorsBrother

Cheers and welcome. Look forward to your posts!.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:32 AM
link   

Hello fellow Englishman!

Hope you find what you are looking for here and I welcome you as a long time lurker and registered newbie!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Welcome buddy, another UK member!

Don't worry, anything your not that well versed on can easily be learned by reading any of the countless great threads on here

If you finding yourself struggling with something then drop me a U2U and I'll do my best to help

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the greetings guys. Very nice of you.

I can see there is plenty for me to get on with reading up on

top topics

join