It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Assassination of News International by the Global Elite

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Has anyone noticed that there appears to be a globally coordinated effort to bring down the News International Corporation?

NewsCorp has long been held up as a shining example of the 'NWO' right-wing propaganda machine, spewing hatred, disinformation, pro-capitalist propaganda, and other mindset-manipulating tripe unworthy of print.

For many, Newscorp has also been viewed to be at the centre of the shadowy machine trying to convert the world to a 'Bilderberger-esque' way of thinking - one world government, one world currency, one world culture, one world language. The Murdoch clan appeared to have a healthy relationship with all of the worlds elite, using their media muscle to shape minds and opinions all over the world in favour of this hegemonic thinking.

That is until someones phone got hacked.

The abject failure of the Murdochs to complete the cover up, or, perhaps, the intervention of jealous media rivals / political rivals meant that the 'rabbit-hole' of phone hacking opened up for ordinary citizens all over the world to see. And as anyone who regularly visits ATS will tell you, once you've fallen down the rabbit-hole, you can never come back. Pandoras box was opened - the notion that the media millions of people consumed on a daily basis consisted of pure lies and deceit was thrown out there. And now.... the 'elite' that the Murdochs counted amongst their friends are turning on them in anger, over the loss of control and incompetence that the Murdochs had shown when in charge of the mind-control machine that is NewsCorp.

The one and only Jay Rockefeller (NWO shill) has begun proceedings in the US to attack NewsCorp interests there. SOURCE Proceedings have also begun in Australia and other places to attack NewsCorp interests. Why should this happen though? Why would the elites suddenly turn on their media front-man Murdoch?

An obvious reason is that the Murdoch clan is now viewed as weak. James Murdoch doesn't have the spleen to be able to operate NewsCorp in the ruthless and vicious manner his father did, and Rupert himself is a shadow of his former image - he's a coffin dodger. The elites need someone with ambition, backbone, and an insatiable hunger to implement the 'plan' at the helm of one of the most influential media empires in the world. All I will say is, have a look at the history of the Operations Director of News International and draw your own conclusions.

A less-obvious reason is for the activities of a News International outlet in North America. The Dow Jones NewsWire broke a story about an $8 Trillion Dollar Fraud involving shares of huge companies and huge quantities of unusual transactions, perpetrated by a mystery Texan man. The whole operation had links to a dangerously imperialistic entity known as the "Apollo Publication Corp." with aims to establish global hegemony under the NWO / Bilderberger agenda, and fronted by all of the current diplomatic big-hitters. Could it be that the Murdochs are being punished for unwittingly opening the door on one of the biggest NWO operations to date?

What could $8 Trillion Dollars be used for? What is so vital to keep secret and hidden, that costs $8 Trillion, and is worth taking down a global corporate dynasty for? All I have now are theories and questions. But we need to find the answers, as I think this is the beginning of something HUGE.

The Revenant.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
i say screw news intonational.
you dont hack phones.
everyone is entitled to privacy.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
reply to post by The Revenant

I think you pose a really good question. Why are they being left out to dry?

I think you nailed it.

They let a secret out, damage control is in process.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

thanks The Revenant

excellent find...

U r right,
its funny how quick "they" have turned on NEWsCorp...et al...

i am intrigued by this missing 6 TRILLION dollars...

thats a big hole in someones budget, somewhere...

i have said for ages, that the numbers they use in business these days are all fake...

ask any big company to "show U the money", + it wont all be there...

anyway,
i will be following this story, + your thread, WITH INTEREST...

+S+F...

seeya
edit on 13/7/2011 by shaneR because: s + f

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Thank you.

I'm leaning towards a mix of the two reasons I stated above, weakness and keeping a big secret aren't really a great mixture...

The Rev.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Excellent work, Rev. You've got my wheels turning. Time to start digging. It will be interesting to see what comes next for the Murdochs

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Interesting theory, although not one I would subscribe to personally. News Corps phone hacking antics has been around for years, its only come to light again as they handed over more evidence.

They broke the law in order to get stories and make money. They broke the law.

If there is any conspiracy to be found in this, then I would say its more likely to be based around censorship and gaining control of the media. At the end of the day, News Corp will still be around to publish news, whether it is censored or not is irrelevant to them as they will still be making money, they could be a willing participant in the bigger game plan.

As for the trillions, its no real surprise when you factor in the monetary system, capitalism, is a debt based system. In order for someone to make money, someone else has to go into debt. For that person to get out of debt, they borrow money having to pay interest on that borrowed money, getting into even more debt in the process. So the debt just keeps increasing. If you took all the money in the world, and tried to pay off all the debt, you couldn't. So the debt gets 'hidden'. My opinion.

But who knows, maybe you hit the nail on the head. Nice post anyway.

st.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Hmmm have a think of this: The left celebrate the falling of a dynasty whilst the Murdoch family retreat from public view with their billions. Now, what if this is an ochestrated disapearence so they can go elsewhere?

Ever since Paraguay / Bush family people in high places have been retiring for family reasons. Secetary of Defence Gates has just thrown in the towel and walked of for ... 'family reasons'.

Yeah like these people give up power if they don't have to!!

All I will say is that this also has a second positive use: censorship and destruction of free media within the UK. Closing the sheeps pen even further so that no news from abroad or internal can be publsihed without the elites say so on an organ of their choice.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   

I believe that you hit the nail on the head. This is definitely punitive action. Maybe they should look into the backgrounds of those calling for the fall/failure of this corporation.

There is a larger agenda here that people are failing to see due to their left/right bias. Personally, I don’t think that one guy should have that much power over media outlets, but there appears to be another, maybe Soros?, who has just as much power and is trying to take out the competition.

To be truthful, I hope that this brings down ALL media empires and returns them to their non biased journalistic roots.

I think it would be great if Murdoch and Soros were prison roomies. That'd be a reality show I'd watch.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
news corp Failed their Objective

and like any black Op gone awry

they [TPTB] are Now disavowing any Knowledge of it ....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:12 AM
link   
Well done! Great find... Yes, this seems obvious.. I would also add to this that Glenn Beck, Judge N, and the cast of newsmen are attacking the black hats, City of London, etc... with stories of 911, Conspiracy, etc. over the last year and a half. I guess the other side Rockefeller, Soros, et al is feeling the pain...

The real fight is over Energy... note Japan and Germany jumping out of the Rockefeller / GE, / Big oil bandwagon with stopping all Nuclear energy (old fission style).. and you are getting a twist of what is rolling here..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Murdoch is "Global Elite"

News International used some horrible practices and hired hackers and got busted.

Thats about it.... pretty much.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I am only going to throw this out there coz... well no reason..

But when Lord Blackheath announced to Westminster that a shadow foundation called X wanted to invest billions in the UK while using the UK to disseminate it's immense wealth throughout the world the rumour mills around Westminster had Lord Blackheath seen walking the grounds of Westminster with a mysterious Texan.

Is this the same mysterious Texan? is this the same immense wealth?

Tho am probably a mile off I had to throw it in the pot

edit on 13/7/11 by thoughtsfull because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   
reply to post by thoughtsfull

I know the tale you speak of, but I've never heard the mysterious Texan angle. This gets more and more interesting.

Who IS this Texan person?

The Rev.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
You guys....

Murdoch's company got busted. Even if it is elites vs elites, tell me why another news organization would shut up about this?

They want to sink their competition and that is all.

There is no conspiracy here.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
This is punishment for allowing Glenn Beck to run rampant on MSM - exposing Sorros and others to too much scrutiny.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I'd suggest this is a little wider in scope that just being about Glenn Beck.

The Rev.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   
Yeah, if News international is being "assassinated" by the rest of the world...then why doesn't Fox News EVEN MENTION THE WHOLE THING?

I'm sure they have received their orders from Roger Ailes and Murdoch not to mention it or risk losing their jobs.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Astr0
Hmmm have a think of this: The left celebrate the falling of a dynasty whilst the Murdoch family retreat from public view with their billions. Now, what if this is an ochestrated disapearence so they can go elsewhere?

Ever since Paraguay / Bush family people in high places have been retiring for family reasons. Secetary of Defence Gates has just thrown in the towel and walked of for ... 'family reasons'.

Yeah like these people give up power if they don't have to!!

That is an interesting point.

Maybe they're going to their bunkers?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

The tale of the mysterious Texan and Lord Blackheath appeared as rumours around Westminster itself..

The tale was reported (for a short while) in a few Westminster related blogs but in the context of attempting to smear Lord Blackheath by implying he was getting scammed by a Texan..

It was treated as a joke inside Westminster.. but going by your thread, perhaps there really is another angle.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join