It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Childhood Alien Abductions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
When I was a child I was really fascinated with science and that sorta stuff. At age 8, I saw a UFO while swimming with some cousins. Many years passed without anything happening and at about age 11 I remember having a very scary ordeal which might or might not have been a dream where I felt pain and as if I were being operated on but it is very vague except the pain was horrible until I was awoke at home. Although I had the distinct feeling that I was being lifted upon and off something during the dream.
At age 17 on October 12th I had a premonition hours before that I'd see a UFO and had an incredible feeling that unearthly being operated what i'd see, and sure enough I saw it.
Later that same year I awoke and saw a greenish/gray alien being standing to my right while I was sleeping and it knew I was awake but telepathically conveyed a feeling that told me it was not here to harm me. Although that didn't settle my fear because while I layed there unable to move I could only feel my heart beating considerable fast.
In that same year another incident happened to which I awoke and although I couldn't see the beings they were operating on my ear, but I could slightly feel them cut the back of my ear with something, it wasn't painful though.
Does anyone know some good websites where I can find similar information on abductions from profession researchers on the subject?

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I feel crazy although I know in my heart that these things happened.

posted on Aug, 12 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Was there a scar left on your ear?
Did you visit your doctor?

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
No scar and there is no way I'd tell a doctor my concerns. I'd be in a mental ward probably.

posted on Aug, 13 2004 @ 12:08 AM
link   
You're in no way alone,tens of thousands of people have gone through what you have experienced.Budd Hopkins will help you,he specializes in helping abductees.Contact him through his web-site> www.intrudersfoundation.org...

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 09:03 AM
link   
TheBigD

I suggest you learn all you can about the aliens you have experiences with. The best or only way to actually do that is to ask the aliens. The other things you can learn from human professionals are usually more detrimental to your entire impression.

I have had alien experiences all my life. I know how scary and confusing it can be. When you get to ask the aliens the things you want to know, a great deal of that fear and anticipation subsides. You find that you can actually have control over the contact you have.

Those of us who have contact, have always had it and always will. It is a natural connection we are born with. You do not have to participate with them, but make an informed decision about it. Don't just go by what others say. Think for yourself, find out for yourself and get as much information from the aliens as you can.

If you want to, you can build an understanding between you and your alien contacts. If you can do that, you will be way ahead of most other people who have contact, and ahead of the professionals in the field. Nobody knows your own alien contacts or your personal experiences with them better than you do.

To communicate with your alien contacts, just think to them in your mind. They will hear you. If you are too scared of something, ask them to stop doing that thing or to explain it for you. Stay with it the best you can despite your fear, and don't tell them to go away unless that is what you really want.

Be brave. Overcoming instinctual fear is not easy, but it gets easier if you try. If and once you can actually talk to your alien contacts, you can learn a lot, and you can make a better informed decision about them. You are not a victim, although it may seem that way. No harm will come to you either, although you have to see that for yourself too.

posted on Aug, 14 2004 @ 04:10 PM
link   
EarthSister, Is there anyway people who have not been, "abducted" or contacted become contacted. How do I get them to notice me? I'd really like to converse with there kind. I know my sister use to be abducted, yet they don't come anymore...

top topics

join