It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New video of JFK's shooter? (Grassy Knoll footage)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think when trying to determine a location for the "second shooter" if there is/was one its best to think of them in a spot where they would position themselves ahead of time that accomplishes a few things:

A) Ahead of not perpendicular to. As the motorcade is traveling the shooter would want to be ahead of or behind their path of travel, otherwise the likelyhood of a successfull shot significantly goes down. If the shooter was to the side of the motorcade as it passed the degree of difficulty is significantly more to the point its impractical. The best location would be ahead of the "FOCUS" and attention of the crowd etc. Ahead of the motorcade so the target is traveling toward you to minimalize target movement and degree of difficulty.

If a man is travelling 40mph directly toward you the location of his head does not change, in fact as the target gets closer a successful shot is more likely.

B) The FOCUS of the crowd after the kill shot would be either at the rest of the crowd or at JFK and the motorcade speeding in your direction right past you unnoiticed.

Problems with an AHEAD shooter position are due to JFK's specific location in the vehicle, back seat and behind another person. This adds "clutter" so the AHEAD shooting position would have to be adjusted to AHEAD and slightly NORTH of JFK's position in the car. This way you again minimilize the degree of difficulty in the shot being cluttered with the windshield and front seat passenger.

So now you have a general location for the "best possible" shooting zone for highest degree of success from where JFK was actually shot. To determine more precisely the best successfull location of a second shooter one would need to determine the type of rifle and ammo and the range in which they are effective and ineffective. This will give you an even more specific location for "highest successful shot".

After this position is narrowed in on the focus needs to be cover and escape which would be second on the priority list to successfull kill. Meaning you would make successfull cover and escape sacrafices to accomplish a successfull kill.

The Priorities would be:

1.Successfull Kill
2.Cover (to remain unidentified in location)
3.Esacpe and Evasion

I personally feel that if there WAS a second gunmen and LHO was a simple easy to paint fall guy, that this shooter would have been to the North-northeast of the motorcade as it was traveling mostly toward him. Due to where exactly Kennedy was shot both times the location would be somewhat past the GK and completely off screen of the videos and mostly out of range of the crowds.

At least this is what I think it would take to pull off a successfull moving target kill surrounded by collateral AND getting away with it. So IF there was a second shooter he would most likely be in that location, NOT the GK.

edit on 13-7-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2011 by Sly1one because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   
I'm sure fidel castro will on his dying bed will say he had someone kill kennedy. WHY, no one may ever know. It is a know fact that kenedy wanted to assassinate fidel at the time, for what reason, i do not know.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by 140BPM

From that still picture, you can clearly see he is looking directly towards the red circle.

I respectfully disagree.

In my opinion, well, this is what I've always assumed anyway, he's looking straight at JFK. Reason being, at this time, John Connolly was crying out about being shot, Jackie was attempting to aid the clearly in pain JFK and well, there was just a "quiet commotion" currently on-going. Here's the image again. I have to ask, is he looking at the circle I previously highlighted, or is he looking at the Presidential Limousine?:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a8508c994c7e.jpg[/atsimg]

It's also worth pointing out that this mans name, the police officer in question I mean, is Bobby Hargis and here is what he himself claimed in a witness testimony:

Oser: Did his head jerk when he was hit?

Hargis: Yes. Uh huh.

Oser: Which way did his head jerk? Or pop?

Hargis: To the left forward. Kind of that way.

Oser: Over on his...

Hargis: Left shoulder.

Oser: Left shoulder. Could you see what part of his head got hit?

Hargis: No I couldn't see what part of it got hit.

Oser: Would you say that he was hit in the rear of the head, the side of the head, or the front of his head?

Hargis: If he'd got hit in the rear, I'd of been able to see it. All I saw was just a splash come out on the other side. (NARA record number 180-10096-10005, discovered by Joel Grant)
(Source)

From this, it gives the impression, to me anyway, that he was looking at the limousine and not the red circle as he is able to describe the impact well - and it's worth highlighting that the Moorman photo was taken at roughly the exact same time the shot struck also. This is why I disagree he was looking any other than direction than the Limousine in the above Moorman photo.
edit on 13-7-2011 by Rising Against because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Before computers, if you used a magnifying glass to zoom in on a real photo, guess what? No pixels!

I hate these 'cheap for the masses' machines

PS- This picture matches a description I once heard of the gun. It looks very short.

PTX
edit on 13/7/2011 by Planet teleX because: more filling

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   
First of all, I have no doubt that it was a conspiracy by the CIA to kill Kennedy. But I don't think this film is legit. The "shooter" never moves, did you notice that? Trying to say David Ferry was the shooter on the grassy knoll... that's a stretch for me

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
I'm not an expert on the Kennedy assassination, but I AM an expert marksman. The stance held by the "digitally enhanced" shooter is THE most precarious stance that can be assumed when aiming on your target.

I believe Kennedy was killed by professionals other than Lee Harvey Oswald. Being professionals, they would have been in a prone position, or secondarily, kneeling. In any case, proper support for the weapon - especially when going for a head shot on a moving target - is paramount. It is unlikely any single shooter would have been able to take more than two shots without being discovered, so the first one has got to count; and it has to be perfect, which is unlikely when a shot is taken from a standing position.

In the X-Files TV show, the "Cigarette smoking man" was said to be the one who fired the fatal frontal shot - from a storm drain. If I were an assassin wanting to take my time aiming at a target that was moving towards me, that's exactly where I'd be.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Whoever actually fired the shots... I am 100% convinced of who was behind it. LBJ knew he would never be President if Kennedy had two terms. Bush Sr was working for the CIA (not directly at that time, as a contractor through his oil company) and was angry that JFK pulled the plug on the bay of pigs. LBJ and Bush conspired to assassinate JFK.

Comment by a slightly drunk CIA manager by the name of Noel: "Wonder how the American people would take it if they knew one President had another President killed?"

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

I completely agree with you.

Here is my problem. It looks just like he did that. Kennedy looks like he was already shot while this picture was taken which would mean that he was caught in still while standing up from the shot. If that makes sense, I am not saying that is what happened but is it definately plausible that he had just finished taking the shot.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Second shooter? How about a 3rd or 4th shooter? If you have multiple shooters firing from half a dozen places all at once it is going to make a real mess of finding out where the shot came from and who fired it. It was all very well plained out.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalPriapism

It was the driver of his vehicle, it is clear as day, he turns around and shoots him.

Someone else shot the guy in front of JFK, maybe that was this shooter?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

It was the driver of his vehicle, it is clear as day, he turns around and shoots him.

Nonsense. Here's frame 312 once again, this being 1 frame before the fatal shot struck:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e3ab90b0e048.gif[/atsimg]

It's "clear as day" that he's not holding a gun and he shot nobody. Even so, care to explain why not a single witness, and they were all over the place, suspected a shot from inside the car? Care to explain why he stuck around after the assassination not knowing whether he "got away with it", this assuming he did it. Care to explain why on earth he would be selected for such a thing? And so on..

This is a ridiculous theory and it doesn't help JFK researchers get any closer to the truth. In fact, quite the opposite..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MentalPriapism

i knew there was a reason i didn't trust clowns...wow great vid even if its fake hope it isn't though.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
For a long time I felt it was probably LBJ and his 'crew', responsible for this..
But now I feel it was probably those "in charge" of the Federal re$erve, (probably rockefellers, rothschilds).
Kennedy was going to make it possible for us to have our own *"real"* money, actually bacled by something..
and free from the federal reserve..
Not long after it was known by all that he wanted to do that...
He was removed.
Im sure LBJ and many others had a lot to gain from it..
But I think the people actually responsible for making it happen, are the ones who print these $%i##y little , meaningless , worthless paper dollars that everyone is so brainwashed by. The "Federal Reserve".

i like the "storm drain" idea.. lol
That would probably make most sense if it was indeed a 'professional'.. O_o
Ive seen this video/image before, I don't know ....

I still feel like it was Kennedys wish to be free from the federal bs is what did it...
When they learned he was going to make it a reality..
they made sure it did not.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by expat2368

I am on the fence about this video. I sort of believe it to be honest, but that doesn't mean I'm right. The video does seem extremely professional, and I don't think it is necessarily "fake," but I do agree with expat, it was probably LBJ and Bush Sr. who set it up. LBJ was an evil, evil guy, and he had all the motive in the world to do it, in his eyes. Bush Sr. had control only as long as he had his corruption, which Kennedy probably would have shed some light on.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
There were supposedly shooters in the train yard who kneeled behind a fence atop the knoll.
They escaped as the bums that were arrested in the train yards as well as automobile.
There easily could have been shooter in the storm drain or on the overpass too...suffice it to say that not oner legally elected president has sat in the white house since IMHO>..

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

that's where i was good sir. that episode is what inspired me to make this namesake for this site. it is awesome that someone else knew the reference. in all honesty from what i have gathered, i dont think one person could have pulled off the amount of shots in the amount of time that they occurred. think about this, unless u are uuuuuber pro at shooting, and i mean practically superman, imagine the nervousness alone in the attempted assassination of the freaking president. imo anyone short of military sniper level would be a wreck and not able to pop off at leaste three very accurate shots.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
The "enhanced" close up shows the alleged shooter wearing a white shirt, which would make the shooter and a dark colored rifle stick out like a sore thumb. This attire is highly unlikely for a professional hitman.

If the driver of the limo did turn his head about half a second prior to the fatal shot being fired, this could have been a signal to the shooter to unload.

There could have been multiple shooters or there could have been just one or two shooters having live ammo with other decoy shooters firing blanks to distract and confuse the witnesses as to the direction from where the real shot came from.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by LightAssassin

Nonsense. Here's frame 312 once again, this being 1 frame before the fatal shot struck:

It's "clear as day" that he's not holding a gun and he shot nobody. Even so, care to explain why not a single witness, and they were all over the place, suspected a shot from inside the car? Care to explain why he stuck around after the assassination not knowing whether he "got away with it", this assuming he did it. Care to explain why on earth he would be selected for such a thing? And so on..

This is a ridiculous theory and it doesn't help JFK researchers get any closer to the truth. In fact, quite the opposite..

The video I have watched clearly shows a puff of smoke inside the vehicle, and whatever it is in his hand looks different. This was a plot, this isnt about the driver 'getting away with it'. he knew he would have protection.

As for the 'witnesses'. You clearly see 2 suites filming the footage from across the road, and when the shot goes off, the civilians dive in the direction away from the vehicle, but the suits just stand there fiming, not even a flinch.

JFK's wife was convinced, in her shock, that he was shooting at a suspect.

Also, if you watch him previously to being shot, he, JFK, is actually in distress, he sems to be coughing, or suffering some pain in his chest, as he raises his arms up. It seems the driver turns to check he has been incapacitated, and then turns again to fire the fatal shot.

You can clearly see the driver shooting here, but I cannot rule out if it was only 1 shot or 2 that hit Kennedy in the head.

And in this one you can clearly see he JFK is in distress before he is shot, poison maybe? Either way something is wrong, and his wife goes to look inside his jacket to see what it is, then BAM.

Either way, this was done by your government, the suites filming the incident are testament to this, along with Agents from the Secret Service being called off the motorcade moments before they turn onto this road.

Oh, and the 'witnesses'...everyone who came forward, even to the media, stating they had seen the driver do it ended up dead or murdered within 2 years.

Yes, as suspected, this was / is a true cover up.
edit on 13-7-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rising Against
reply to post by Skywatcher2011

What? The limo driver shot JFK???

Well, according to this high quality, and extremely zoomed in, image of William Greer, the Limo Driver, at exactly Frame 312 of the famous Zapruder film - this being a single frame, and I believe less than 0.4 seconds, before the shot struck Kennedy in the head....

No. No, he did not shoot him.

Have you ever wondered why all those videos showing the driver allegedly shooting him are of extremely low quality? Yeah, there's a reason for it - it's much easier to convince people he did it when you use low quality as opposed to modern day enhanced images - Modern day enhanced images that prove once and for all he was not holding a pistol in his left hand and the glare from his forehead, which many believe was a gun, was no such thing.

This ridiculous theory, as far as I'm concerned, has been firmly debunked and should no longer be considered a possibility for the researchers of today..

YOU ARE FIGHTING A LOSING BATTLE, ALL DIGITAL MEDIA CAN BE MANIPULATED.

Unless you have the ORIGINAL tape, you have no proof that what we are viewing is even the original unedited. Sorry. They could have easily edited the gun out of his hand, or done any number of things to it.

It's frustrating. I know.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I am thinking there were two shooters. The guy on the grassy knoll was there to finish the job if the first attempt didn't get do it. He was shot twice correct?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join