It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need an explaination

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 25 2004 @ 11:48 PM
link   
I've had sleep paralysis before. From everything that I read and heard it pretty much has almost identical symptoms as an alien abduction.

1) Cannot move
2) strange sense of a presence around you
3) noises that can sound like machines or drills
There are more but I can't remember them off the top of my head and its WAY past my bedtime!

Here is an example of my experiences:

I wake up, my body is completely frozen and I have a strange feeling about what is going on. I look in the windows or where ever there are shapes and shadows that look like people. I start to wonder if this person who I think is behind me has an axe or something. I just keep telling myself "get the F*** up., GET THE F*** UP, GET THE ARGH!!! and then I burst out of this paralysis and look around me and there is nothing there. No one wielding an axe. No aliens with drills behind me (that was my first case of this). Now since I am in a lucid state I realize what it is and I just find it more so aggravating than anything else. One of my friends gets the same thing here and there and he finds it cool. To each their own I guess.

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by build319
I've had sleep paralysis before. From everything that I read and heard it pretty much has almost identical symptoms as an alien abduction.

1) Cannot move
2) strange sense of a presence around you
3) noises that can sound like machines or drills
There are more but I can't remember them off the top of my head and its WAY past my bedtime!

Here is an example of my experiences:

I wake up, my body is completely frozen and I have a strange feeling about what is going on. I look in the windows or where ever there are shapes and shadows that look like people. I start to wonder if this person who I think is behind me has an axe or something. I just keep telling myself "get the F*** up., GET THE F*** UP, GET THE ARGH!!! and then I burst out of this paralysis and look around me and there is nothing there. No one wielding an axe. No aliens with drills behind me (that was my first case of this). Now since I am in a lucid state I realize what it is and I just find it more so aggravating than anything else. One of my friends gets the same thing here and there and he finds it cool. To each their own I guess.

i forgot to add that after the parlysis i have an extremely sore neck

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlexParadox

Same here, although I think it is because of all of the straining I usually do to try and free myself but it might be something else.

Interesting, well I guess it does kind of sound like a possible alien abduction. When I have a SP I usually do feel really spooked because I think there is something around me. I have heard some stuff but I usually just dismissed it as someone going to the washroom or going to get a midnight snack. Although the time before last time when I had a SP when I was younger, I was mighty afraid of the dark. One time I woke up and I was stuck looking at a picture of the joker (from a batman box that I looked at the night before) on my wall and it was laughing at me and I was about to poop myself

posted on Aug, 26 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by SirKillallott

Originally posted by AlexParadox

Same here, although I think it is because of all of the straining I usually do to try and free myself but it might be something else.

Interesting, well I guess it does kind of sound like a possible alien abduction. When I have a SP I usually do feel really spooked because I think there is something around me. I have heard some stuff but I usually just dismissed it as someone going to the washroom or going to get a midnight snack. Although the time before last time when I had a SP when I was younger, I was mighty afraid of the dark. One time I woke up and I was stuck looking at a picture of the joker (from a batman box that I looked at the night before) on my wall and it was laughing at me and I was about to poop myself

yea, that goes back to the original question:
is this alien abduction, or just a sleepy body that wont wake up

top topics

<< 1   >>

join