It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PROOF that God is Just

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by megabytz

I didn't say proof that God existed, I said proof that he is just.

I could say that the state of the world today is just as everyone is getting what they deserve and they deserve each other.

It's still a HIGHLY un-orthodox reasoning-chain you present, and to understand the outcome (your answer), I'll have to ask you for a short explanation of HOW you arrive e.g. to the certain 'justness' of a 'god', who on the other hand maybe doesn't exist (relating to your own text).

It's probably my insufficient capacity for faith making me so confused.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by bogomil

Originally posted by Symbiot
reply to post by megabytz

I didn't say proof that God existed, I said proof that he is just.

I could say that the state of the world today is just as everyone is getting what they deserve and they deserve each other.

It's still a HIGHLY un-orthodox reasoning-chain you present, and to understand the outcome (your answer), I'll have to ask you for a short explanation of HOW you arrive e.g. to the certain 'justness' of a 'god', who on the other hand maybe doesn't exist (relating to your own text).

It's probably my insufficient capacity for faith making me so confused.

You may not have seen it, but I have suggested to some on this thread that they try replacing the word god with the word Nature. For instance in the title you would read "PROOF that Nature is Just."

In addition to that, and I've mentioned this earlier, I am not Christian or of any other religion you've ever heard of, unless you've spoken with me before. Here is a thread that outlines my position on God:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join