It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Technology Keeping Us in the Dark?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Every day I keep seeing the same debate, the moon or sun is in the wrong spot. Which leads to the ever ready response, "not by my computers estimates" and the debate emerges into a preschool play ground brawl. What if both sides were correct?

How many of us still use a printed Farmer’s Almanac? How many of us still use an old school compass? Not many I am sure. When there is a Compass Check, most people say my phone compass is pointing right at north while some people say theirs is off.

I always use my old compass. Screw the one on my phone. Is it accurate? I don’t know, some of the time it is. My old one, the old school kind, is always accurate.

So to the technology part: A simple app update could change the way an electronic compass see's north or south or east or west this goes for GPS as well. How do we know that it is accurate? In Denver, Colorado, the mountains are always west. Hopefully they do not move. When I am in Atlanta, I have no idea which way I am headed. There is nothing for me to gain orientation by.

As to moon and sun phases, when the newspapers collapsed across the country we lost "documented proof". With the online age it is horrifically simple to edit an article after the fact. Moon and sunrise times can be changed in a whim, in a refresh of a page.

Clocks and time being wrong: I have an older Mercedes that has an Analog Clock. It is accurate. Yet, I find myself changing the time on it a good bit lately. If 15 minutes was taken from us in the night through our Smart Phone Clocks and Digital Cable Boxes people would be "tired" but it would not be missed. Unless, you were physically looking at the clocks when it jumped 15 minutes, we would never know. The few that happen to be looking at the clocks when the clocks jumped would more than likely, think they were confused for a moment. They would eventually shrug it off.
Now, let us go a step further. (For #s and giggles) Let us pretend the following video is correct.

Around 1:20 when Nibiru starts to pull on the gravity of the solar system from the south, it pulls the orbits in towards the sun. If our orbit path is smaller, the length of time it takes to get around the sun shortens, thus making the earth spin faster. This would cause us to lose time as we know it. Meaning our days are no longer 24 hours, they could be let’s say a 23 hour day. So to make up for the time difference the digital waves that make up our communication systems adjust the clocks that are linked via internet or WIFI or atomic clock. These are the clocks we consider precise, so what time they read, is what time it must be. Right?

Everyone looks tired. Are we loosing time?

Then we have ... "Clocks in Sicily mysteriously jump ahead"

Clocks Jump 20 Minutes

The sun comes up two days early in greenland

SUN IS EARLY

The Inuits normally have 1 hour to hunt for seals, but for some reason they have two hours

So like pennys in a penny donation funnel, X is pulling us south making us move around the sun more quickly... just like this.... the faster our rotation around the sun... the quicker the planet spins.

This would also explain the sun being higher on the horizon. If something large was pulling the gravity fields of the solar system south, the sun would he higher... like this pic.

This maybe way out there, but... something I have been thinking about.
edit on 13-7-2011 by lecaro because: Article links did not work

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
I know I just posted this.. Be back in a short few.. Some update is closing my computer. GRRR>.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

You realize even your compass and analog clock is technology too right? just lower tech, which usually means less precise/efficient.

That nibiru vid is fake btw, its not from nasa its done in the program "universe sandbox" and its really easy to make yourself or for anyone else, i doubt nasa would use this program for such a purpose... anyone can download it from piratebay lol.

I see your point about time though. But such a big event as us suddenly loosing 20 min would be noticed, there are tons of systems all over the world monitoring this, depending on it etc. For example take a factory that produce 20000 units of pens/hour. Suddenly they notice they only produced 15000 units one hour, the investigation as to why would be HUGE. See my point? we would notice. Believe me.

Also your point about the sun being higher up because gravity from some large object pulling us down... well if it had gravity to affect us, it would affect the sun as well so we would both be pulled down.

That inuit vid seems sensational just because of the texting, which may not even be what they actually say if it was properly translated.. but who knows inuit-speech?
edit on 13-7-2011 by NeoVain because: add

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by NeoVain

Wow, you sound like my dad.. LOL.. Nope, nope, nope, ... The government says its all ok.. so thus it must be.

Earthquakes galore, volcanoes erupting, sink holes, I have never seen as much rain as I have in Denver this year. We get around 11 inches of precipitation all year (in a normal year), and it has rained 8 inches this month, not to count the 42 feet of snow that fell in the high country. WE ARE WAY OVER our rain fall for the year... Today, it rained like a hurricane was about to come ashore...

Something is off... The earth creeks like an old house.. and something is pulling on us....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeoVain
reply to post by lecaro

But such a big event as us suddenly loosing 20 min would be noticed, there are tons of systems all over the world monitoring this, depending on it etc. For example take a factory that produce 20000 units of pens/hour. Suddenly they notice they only produced 15000 units one hour, the investigation as to why would be HUGE. See my point? we would notice. Believe me.

?
edit on 13-7-2011 by NeoVain because: add

I highly doubt any factory is at full production being the entire global economy is on the brink of disaster.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by lecaro

Huh.... You are either ignorant or lacking in discernment. Lol - no factory in the world is running at top capacity. That was pretty funny to read. Earthquakes quake every day. Volcanoes erupt almost every day. Sink holes hole every day. Rain falls... every day.

How do clocks keep time? Most clocks that are plugged into a wall socket keep time by the number of power cycles received throughout the day. This means that if they receive an increase in cycles, they will appear to be moving faster. Do some research before you go off into la-la land. There is a lot of info out there that is presented very reasonably and is, for the most part, complete bs. I have fallen for it in the past. And I will be the first to say that it is easy for that to happen once you realize that much of the "commonly accepted knowledge" is lies built on top of lies built on lies. How can we sift out the institutionalized lies and deluded, paranoid fantasies from the truth? It's some hard work.

edit on 15-7-2011 by polit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 16 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by polit

ummm thank you?

new topics

top topics

join