It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Not everything is a god damn "psyop"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
It seems I see someone claim something is a psyop in every single thread. Someone changing the subject? Psyop. Someone debunking something? Psyop. Someone disagree with you? Definitely a psyop. Anonymous? Psyop.

This thread? Psyop...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta
It seems I see someone claim something is a psyop in every single thread. Someone changing the subject? Psyop. Someone debunking something? Psyop. Someone disagree with you? Definitely a psyop. Anonymous? Psyop.

This thread? Psyop...

I think your a disinfo agent...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
If we lived in the matrix, everything would actually be a psyop.

So perhaps you're correct.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Adyta

This thread? Psyop...

This is a false-flag post by a shill. But not a psyop.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Partygirl

Haha there was another phrase that was driving me nuts and was absurdly over-used but I couldn't remember what it was. Now I remember.. it's false flag.

Everything on this board is a psyop or false flag.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Adyta

Well, I'm usually the one who says anon is a psyops, but that's the only thread I've ever written that in. And I do believe that they are.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
I do believe on this site for meaning to be full of so many open minded people, you always see the same closed minded arguments for everything,

Same debunking... same "experts"

And as you said ... its always a psyop false flag event - also... there seems to be a large amount of chinese laterns released into the atmosphere on a daily basis

if you cant prove or disprove somthing, if you dont have an opinion just leave the posting to others

S+F

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   
PsyOp

What do you wanna bet it gets closed due to the title ??

under the 404

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Everybody reading these boards quickly becomes aware of the vast amount of psyops and disinfo going on. I reached the point along time ago to simply take in ALL info - whether it agrees with my current thinking (don't dismiss the opposite belief) or not.

Don't get hung up on one subject or one belief. Always ask yourself WHY someone wants you to believe something.

And look for people simply making statements as facts without backing up their claims. Then question them to provide evidence.

There are sooooo many disinfo agents on this board. Confusing your "enemy" is their tactic. Hope that they realise they are simply being used. Minions=serfs.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by granpabobby

Any mod attempting to close this thread will get an error. We have some pretty advanced software here at the NSA & DHS Joint Psyop Center for Spreading Disinformation On abovetopsecret.com Committee Bunker Zone...

...apparently.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   
This is THE most valuable thread I've ever read on this site:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

To boil down the content of 17 pages worth of some sterling investigative research, most of the current CTs being bandied about appear to have had their origin in the writings of one Dr. Peter Beter. He may or may not have existed, and he may or may not have spearheaded the grand-daddy of all psy-ops.

Reading through the thread as it spun out with my roomie lead to our new favorite catch-phrase: "It's a gee-dee psy-op, maaaan."

top topics

join