It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Slain NY Student's boyfriend: "Don't believe...the news"

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   

Slain NY Student's boyfriend: "Don't believe...the news"

www.aolnews.com

The teenager who has identified himself as the boyfriend of Kathryn Filiberti, the 18-year-old New York college student who was found dead last week, told AOL News via Facebook that people should not believe what they are reading in the news about the case.

"Don't believe what's in the news and newspapers," Mike Delarm wrote. "[Their] sources aren't from the police or people who [knew] Katie."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
abclocal.go.com
www.poughkeepsiejournal.com
hudsonvalley.ynn.com

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
BREAKING: Cops busted for murder of teen girl in NY

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
This is in reference to a closed thread started by a now banned member Cobra Commander that was implying that cops were involved with the murder. I live not far from where this took place and find it strange that there has been nothing in the news about how the case is proceeding. I figured I would post something about the story because the original thread was closed and members were starting to follow the story. This is an unfortunate story and a beautiful young girl lost her life, and as of yet there doesn't seem to be any answers. I apologize to the moderators if this has been posted in the wrong forum.

www.aolnews.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 13-7-2011 by olliemc84 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
reply to post by olliemc84

Wait how
was Cobra Commander banned is related to this case

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:18 AM
link   

I too am interested in this, Cobra commander seemed like a good chap and i dont believe he would have posted something he didnt believe to be true ? If he was banned thats clearly a gagging order, what happen to freedom of speech lol ?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

I just went to Cobra Commanders profile. He's not banned.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Yeah I was reading that other thread. It was a major bummer when it was closed, especially the strangeness of the whole matter, hard to describe, something very strange.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   

I wonder if she would of been on the news if she wasn't pretty? shame isn't it to see how the media works in their fickle ways. RIP

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agent_USA_Supporter

Wait how
was Cobra Commander banned is related to this case

My apologies it turns out he wasn't banned. There was some confusion with the original thread started back in March. Again I apologize.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

While the cops were not actually arrested for the murder - which was the premise of the original thread - they were recently asked to give DNA samples, as one of them is reported to have had a "friendship" with the young girl.

Hudson Valley News

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree

I wonder if she would of been on the news if she wasn't pretty? shame isn't it to see how the media works in their fickle ways. RIP

Who says she is pretty?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Screwed

Did you see her picture? She was beautiful.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Addiitional details...

This all seems very strange to me. From earlier news reports it stated that she was stabbed multiple times in the neck and face. This latest news story now claims they need a toxicology report to nail down the cause of death.

I don't get it...

top topics

join