It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I found a big wall of text hidden on pentagon website. What is it?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
I went to the pentagon website out of curiosity.

www.defense.gov...

I saw on the main page that they had a photos/videos pull down menu. I clicked on the lead photo archive which took me here.

www.defense.gov...

I saw on the right hand side a month by month archive. I clicked on the first one, January of 2011 which lead me here.

www.defense.gov...

In the address bar I noticed it said 2011&m=1. I assumed that meant 1/11. So I changed the 2011 to 2012, and the 1 to a 12 to bring me to here.

www.defense.gov...

Now, I right clicked on my mouse, and clicked on view source. Out of hahas I then clicked ctl f, to see if I could find any key words. I typed in nwo, and it brought me to a huge wall of text. Now I see no real reason for this wall of text. Right befor the text I see things like hidden eventtarget, hidden eventargument, hidden viewstate. I assume viewstate means view statement. Then i asuume its viewing the statement in regards to the event target and arguments about it. I see the name bob quite a few times in there, but no real words. I was curious if this was an encrypted message? Or is it just computer mumbojumbo? If it is, I never seen pointless walls of text in a source page befor.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Are you asking about the html code?

I dont see what your asking about, I right clicked and viewed source page... looks like html to me, perhaps a screen shot and a circle to point it out.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
It is the html of a web page base64 encoded. Not sure why they do it cause it is basically a waste of bandwidth if they are using it for caching or something.

Apart from foolishness, nothing to see there...
edit on 13-7-2011 by ParAvion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Someone sounds really bored.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
Hahaha, I just gave myself chills and I don't even believe in this stuff*; if you look up a few lines and to the left (at least at my resolution and browser's text spacing) from the first instance of "nwo", you'll see the string "Sat4n" on two lines, perfectly lined up with each other.

*deeply interested in it, though

Almost certainly means nothing, but it is still pretty curious. The "nwo" and "sat4n" crap is pure coincidence in whatever encryption this code was generated from. I won't guarantee that, but I will stick to it.

Anyway, the string is proceeded by this html:

form name="aspnetForm" method="post" action="homepagephotos.aspx?y=2012&m=12" id="aspnetForm" style="margin: 0; margin-top: 0; margin-bottom: 0">

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by ADVISOR

You didnt see a big wall of text after clicking view source? Look harder. Its there.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I think you're referring to what I trimmed this from:

value="/wEPDwULLTEwMDM1MjAzMTgPZBYCZg9kFgICAw9kFg4CBA9kFgQCAQ8PFgIeBFRle
HQFFTEyLzEvMjAxMiAxMjowMDowMCBBTWRkAgMPZBYCZg9kFgJmD2QWAmYPZBYCZg9kFg
ZmD2QWAgIBD2QWAmYPDxYCHwAFvxs8cD4NCjwhLS0gQkVHSU4gTEVGVCBNRU5VIC0tPjwhL
S0gTk9URTogVEhFU0UgU1RZTEVTIE
From view-source:www.defense.gov...

It looks like computer junk for a script of some sort to me. I wouldn't imagine it being a message. It's also found on every other "lead photos" page on the website.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by theshepherd92

Yes I am. So weren't the Myans, and they discovered something. Not that Im compairing mysef to them.....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

Actually, sat4n shows up alot. Im also sure thats nothing.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Yes I am. So weren't the Myans, and they discovered something. Not that Im compairing mysef to them.....

Uh, no. You just directly compared yourself to them. That is exactly what you did. The is nothing else you did in that post except compare yourself to the Mayans and then deny that you had done that.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
who knows with their insane minds what the heck they are doin

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mapkar
I think you're referring to what I trimmed this from:

value="/wEPDwULLTEwMDM1MjAzMTgPZBYCZg9kFgICAw9kFg4CBA9kFgQCAQ8PFgIeBFRle
HQFFTEyLzEvMjAxMiAxMjowMDowMCBBTWRkAgMPZBYCZg9kFgJmD2QWAmYPZBYCZg9kFg
ZmD2QWAgIBD2QWAmYPDxYCHwAFvxs8cD4NCjwhLS0gQkVHSU4gTEVGVCBNRU5VIC0tPjwhL
S0gTk9URTogVEhFU0UgU1RZTEVTIE
From view-source:www.defense.gov...

It looks like computer junk for a script of some sort to me. I wouldn't imagine it being a message. It's also found on every other "lead photos" page on the website.

I did check a few others afterwords and did notice this as well.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:20 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

Followed your steps exactly, and found exactly what you were talking about.

wEPDwULLTEwMDM1MjAzMTgPZBYCZg9kFgICAw9kFg4CBA9kFgQCAQ8PFgIeBFRleHQFFTEyLzEvMjAxMiAxMjowMDowMCBBTWRkAgMPZBYCZg9kFgJmD2QWAmYPZBYCZg9kFgZmD2QWAgIBD2Q WAmYPDxYCHwAFvxs8cD4NCjwhLS0gQkVHSU4gTEVGVCBNRU5VIC0tPjwhLS0gTk9URTogVEhFU0UgU1RZTEVTIE5FRUQgVE8gR08gQVQgVEhFIEJFR0lOTklORyBPRiBUSEUgRklMRSwgRE8gTk9UI E1PVkUgLS0+CTxzdHlsZSB0eXBlPSJ0ZXh0L2NzcyI+DQoubGVmdENvbHVtbkJveCB7bWFyZ2luOjAgMTBweCAwIDEwcHg7Zm9udDo4cHQgQXJpYWw7dGV4dC1hbGlnbjpsZWZ0O2JhY2tncm91bmQ tY29sb3I6I2U4ZTlmMDt9DQoucHJvbW9TcGFjZUJveCB7cGFkZGluZy1ib3R0b206MnB4O30NCi5wcm9tb1NwYWNlQm94IHAge21hcmdpbjowO21hcmdpbi1ib3R0b206MTBweDtwYWRkaW5nOjA7f Q0KLmxlZnRNZW51Q2F0ZWdvcnkge2ZvbnQtd2VpZ2h0OmJvbGQ7cGFkZGluZzoycHggMCAxcHggMDtib3JkZXI6MXB4IHNvbGlkICNjN2M4Y2U7Ym9yZGVyLXdpZHRoOjAgMCAxcHggMDtjb2xvcjo jMTgyZjZmO30NCi5sZWZ0TWVudUxpc3Qge2xpc3Qtc3R5bGU6bm9uZTttYXJnaW46MCAwIDEwcHggMDtwYWRkaW5nOjA7fQ0KLmxlZnRNZW51TGlzdCBsaSB7YmFja2dyb3VuZDp1cmwoL2hvbWUva W1hZ2VzL21lbnUtYnVsbGV0MS5naWYpIG5vLXJlcGVhdCA1cHggNnB4O21hcmdpbjowO3BhZGRpbmc6MnB4IDAgM3B4IDEwcHg7Ym9yZGVyLWJvdHRvbToxcHggZG90dGVkICNiYWJmYzk7Zm9udDp ib2xkIC45ZW0gdmVyZGFuYTtsaW5lLWhlaWdodDoxMnB4O30NCi5sZWZ0TWVudUxpc3QgbGk6aG92ZXIge2JhY2tncm91bmQtY29sb3I6I2YxZjJmOTt9DQoubGVmdE1lbnVMaXN0IGxpIGEge3Rle HQtZGVjb3JhdGlvbjpub25lO2NvbG9yOiMzNzYzOWI7ZGlzcGxheTpibG9jazt9DQoubGVmdE1lbnVMaXN0IGxpIGE6aG92ZXIge2NvbG9yOiM5NzAwMDA7fQ0KaDIuY29udGVudEhlYWRlcjIge2J hY2tncm91bmQ6dXJsKC9ob21lL2

It means absolutely nothing.. They wouldn't reference the NWO on the back door of a govt website...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6a3a8612baaa.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/d9e3c670c832.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Solasis

Originally posted by BrnBdry

Uh, no. You just directly compared yourself to them. That is exactly what you did. The is nothing else you did in that post except compare yourself to the Mayans and then deny that you had done that.

I see your point, however I didn't compair myself to them, I compaired my state to theirs. Not the same.

Its like me saying "I was as crazy as Gary Busey last night" Im not saying Im blonde with big teeth, Im saying I was acting like him.

See now?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Hahaha, I just gave myself chills and I don't even believe in this stuff*; if you look up a few lines and to the left (at least at my resolution and browser's text spacing) from the first instance of "nwo", you'll see the string "Sat4n" on two lines, perfectly lined up with each other.

They are not lined up for me - I would say the BASE64ENCODED string generated is unique to the user

Originally posted by Solasis*deeply interested in it, though.

Don't be as it is not interesting... it is like just a random thing...

Originally posted by Solasis encryption this code was generated from.

Anyone can decode it, php you would put the string thru base64_decode() - I actually did, that is how I know that it is a webpage's html....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BrnBdry

ETA - Pay no attention to the Seals and Crofts bookmark in the screen shot of my browser. That is all.

edit on 7/13/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: eta

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
It looks be some sort of code.

I will try to crack it...

give me a minute....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by ParAvion

They are not lined up for me - I would say the BASE64ENCODED string generated is unique to the user

Originally posted by Solasis*deeply interested in it, though.

Don't be as it is not interesting... it is like just a random thing...

Originally posted by Solasis encryption this code was generated from.

Anyone can decode it, php you would put the string thru base64_decode() - I actually did, that is how I know that it is a webpage's html....

So then it's nothing? FML!. Thought I was onto something. Sorry.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by guessing
It looks be some sort of code.

I will try to crack it...

give me a minute....

I already did.. lol, it's base64

second line

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join