It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tide turned? Libyan Leader Qaddafi low on cash, fuel, wins.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is sad the world supports this rebel group who find it necessary to kill black people because they are black. i mean its like the world takes 2 steps forward and 100 steps backward. i understand that gaddaffi wasnt the best leader but who is? a group of people who think black workers dont belong in libya becase they are losing jobs?

the fact is we "civilised western world" tend to help the most corrupt governments get into power because they give us cheap resoruces.

am sure before this rebel coup de tat begain libya was the crown jewel of africa why? was it because gaddaffi was so evil all the african nations were scard of him? no it was because gaddaffi loved afirca and its people and tryed to help them out even when other nations in africa was having a war. am sure gaddaffi has done many good things for his people and this rebel armed gang are just a pack of lowlifes.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
seriously kro32 i live in America so don't take what im saying as anti American propaganda but look at all the things we've done sense our war on terror we've killed so many innocent people its horrible yet nobody stands up to use and bombs Washington like its a free for all. Not many people i know are for all of these wars that have been force on use and it should stop obama needs to be impeached the government needs a make over. Qaddafi doesn't seem like such a bad guy and i feel bad for him its said when someone tries to do good for his country it gets destroyed who are really the monsters

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by darknull

I'm not for all the wars either however did you look at all the evidence about what Ghaddafi has done. I am all for removing people like him from power.

And if we have people commiting the same level of crimes as him then remove them also but to claim Ghaddafi is a good guy is just a blatant lie.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Paulioetc15

Out of money???? I think he has around 8+ TRILLION $ in gold. NATO cutting off supplies does not = rebel victory
another media brainwash bull$hit

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

This is propaganda at it's best. Create disillusionment, doubt, create anxiety with their forces, to begin a change.

I Doubt this is true at all. Just like his human rights record...I never seen what he has done, never heard reports except from western media about it, it could be all bunk too. I have no clue, no evidence either way.

When will people start to question the news they are fed?
edit on 13-7-2011 by EspyderMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by elucidate
Out of money???? I think he has around 8+ TRILLION $ in gold. NATO cutting off supplies does not = rebel victory

Ha, what?

Rough estimate for 8 trillion in gold = ~150,000 tonnes.

Coincidentally, that would be pretty close to all the gold that has ever been mined. In 2009, ~165,000 tonnes was all the gold mined, ever.

So...no.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by confreak

Originally posted by 2manyquestions
Libya,.. what a disaster. I haven't heard a single WORD about the "genocide" in the recent weeks or months. I admit I don't watch much CNN or MSNBC or FOX, but I remember when it started it was all over the radio and TV. Now there's not even a peep about what's going on. Nobody around me is talking about it as if it was over with, or never even happened.

When wars start, they will use any B.S. retarded excuse to rally the people behind the war mongers. Are you that naive to believe these terrorists and their lies, haven't they lied before? The only reason why you don't hear it now, because they want you to forget about it, because there is no proof of any genocide, infact the only reason why those CIA thugs managed to get Benghazi so quick was because Libyan Security and Armed forces were ordered not to shoot.

Do you understand the verbosity of this situation, where terrorists are called the good guys, and the good guys are called psycho path murderers.

Wake up and smell the coffee please.

Take it easy. I am fully aware of the deceit that goes on when wars are started. I've said it many times here. My post was supposed to address that issue. My point was that the media is no longer paying attention to it, because they purposely don't want to bring attention to it. They don't want us to think about it, they want us to forget it. So to answer your question, no I'm not naive, I'm awake, and I smell the coffee just fine.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

Or you don't like the information so your just throwing the whole list out and are claiming that Ghaddafi glides on rainbows and shoots glitter out of his ass all the time?

I gave you a star for that great line.

Never mind the topic... great line.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I think Gadhaffi should keep fighting for free because he will killed as a martyr for the people. I hope Gadhaffi wins, the NATO terrorists need to be nuked by someone hopefully soon.

True !

and how Convenient is it that they 'Confiscated' Gadaffi's Billions from his Foreign Accounts.

I'm willing to bet Gadaffi's Confiscated Money went straight to Funding the Weapons Companies and the Oil Barron's who are pay rolling this insurgency in Eastern Libya.

This is just another sham war like the other ones; When will this insanity end.

I fear that the whole Middle-East will forever hate the West because of these god damned atrocities by our

Power Hungry Blood Thirsty Leaders.

How can we blame them

We murdered their families and children.

We can't Blame them we can only Blame ourselves.(We must hold our leaders accountable)

Peace

edit on 13-7-2011 by TheUniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11andrew34

Originally posted by elucidate

Ha, what?

Rough estimate for 8 trillion in gold = ~150,000 tonnes.

Coincidentally, that would be pretty close to all the gold that has ever been mined. In 2009, ~165,000 tonnes was all the gold mined, ever.

So...no.

well good lol.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine

Originally posted by kro32
Good it's about time they get rid of him.

I'm just sorry it took the world so long to take action against him.

What crime did he commit though?

I think it's about time the world take action against Obama, Bush, and Cheney.. What did Ghadaffi do?

Oh that's right, he tried to unite Africa under one currency, which would damage the financial chains that are held on African Nations.

Not to mention the blonde chicks.. He has blonde chicks. Kill him
edit on 13-7-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

Starring that is a badge of dishonor don't you think. Or are you that uninformed as to this dangerous madman's history. Too young and failed to bother to check his history? Just another American Hater willing to rewrite history and/or lie due to your ideology?

You and those who starred your post really should at least do a simple Google and know what you are talking about if your going to post such things which include total fabrications.

You do know he even admitted culpability in the Lockerbie Bombings? You must if your giving an opinion such as yours. Surely you just don't make it up out of thin air?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Consider the source! If it is coming from Washington it is pure Propaganda!

Stupid Obama! It isn't true because it comes from you! The False Prophet!

Gadhafi is the Truth! He is one of the Two Witnesses and there will be Hell to pay!

The Two Witnesses Identified

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Ghadaffi just got assassinated, it's over. SO WHAT NOW.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Makes you wonder if this little speech is what got him into trouble ?

Edit to add ..

You ever wonder why no U.S prez ever pimps big sunglasses while giving a speech ?
edit on 13-7-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
Ghadaffi just got assassinated, it's over. SO WHAT NOW.

where did you get this?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

here you go. www.youtube.com... i hope the link works. if not go to youtube and go to muamar gaddafi assassinated.

edit on 13-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: I hope it works now.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u

here you go. www.youtube.com... i hope the link works. if not go to youtube and go to muamar gaddafi assassinated.

edit on 13-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: I hope it works now.

LMAO

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Seriously now, is this true. here is a video, should we believe the date on the video? www.youtube.com... you decide.

edit on 13-7-2011 by cloaked4u because: fix video

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cloaked4u

are they talking about THE gadafi, pres. ?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by THE_PROFESSIONAL
I think Gadhaffi should keep fighting for free because he will killed as a martyr for the people. I hope Gadhaffi wins, the NATO terrorists need to be nuked by someone hopefully soon.

In my humble opinion, if you side with a man like Qaddafi, you bear at least some guilt for his brutality. Siding with brutal Dictators means you agree with their methods and would not mind living under one yourself. Too ignore this mans history is an intellectual lie of the highest order told for pure propaganda purposes as no way do you not know his real history.

If you don't know his history, why would you be posting?

On topic-

Sad how we no longer see conversations by informed people instead of these threads full of people who side with evil men to support their own bizarre ideologies; even people who seem to support evil men and apologists for them. Qaddafi meets the criteria to be labeled evil and in my humble opinion only a supporter of evil could side with or apologize for his actions with excuses. Truly sad that even a tiny portion of the population fit's into that category.

I'd love to see some of the families of the Lockerbie victims for instance on here expressing their opinion of those lying on behalf of Qaddafi and you folks are lying. Pretending otherwise only further defines your characters.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join