<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
How bought the officer produce papers that authorize him to be a police officer.

Not a badge either cause you can get those at any police supply store.

A few weeks ago a lady was raped around here by a man impersonating an officer....

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:06 AM
link   
I don't understand why people like this or the "NAZIS" guy feel the need to goad the police. It serves absolutely no purpose. Walking up to a cop with a gun is a terrible plan.
edit on 13-7-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)
edit on 13-7-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: spelling; it happens often

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:09 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by InvisibleAlbatross
I don't understand why people like this or the "NAZIS" guy feel the need to goad the police. It serves absolutely no purpose. Walking up to a cop with a guy is a terrible plan.
edit on 13-7-2011 by InvisibleAlbatross because: (no reason given)

That was his girlfriends car that the officer had pulled over.

It seems like there isn't a day that goes by where I do not see a story about a cop or group of cops tazing people to death or shooting people holding wallets....

"goad the police"

sure......whatever

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by vermonster

Originally posted by Question Fate

although pete was in the right, its not a good idea to walk up on a traffic stop out of the blue with a gun. whole situation couldve been handled better on both sides.

a "good idea"

why is it not a good idea?

was pete in violation of the law? no, he was not.

I think police have gotten way too comfortable. Imagine if 1 in 5 people that officer came into contact with everyday carried a gun.

Pete walked up to his girlfriends car who had a man with a gun at her _

Checks and Balances

wow man try to keep a level head.

put yourself in the officers shoes for a second, you know the antipolice sentiment going around lately, and youre on a routine police stop when a man you dont know approaches you with a firearm on his side. at that point in time he doesnt know if he is crazy, wants to do something crazy or just a guy with a camera. the guy with the camera couldve handled the situation differently. did pete need to show his id? no and I agree with that. I just dont agree with the way he initially handled the situation.

"Imagine if 1 in 5 people that officer came into contact with everyday carried a gun. "

thats not the case though. and even then, its still not a good idea. thats like using the ATM and a guy with a gun on his hip is right behind you. yea the guy may or may not have a carry permit, but you the average citizen DOESNT know. usually the police deserve the flack they get in these situations, but both parties couldve handled the situation better imo.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   

reply to post by ateuprto

i think this guy has balls for what he did.

he was not in the wrong...he was not breaking the law by being in porky pigs "scene"

he is a true patriot. he is at home, protecting his people and THEIR RIGHTS....not off being used as a military pawn for Henry Kissinger like so many idiots.

What is your beef? If it wasn't for people like Ateuprto you wouldn't have the freedom to talk trash about people you don't even know.
As far as the guy in the video having balls, yeah he has just enough to get himself killed. Too bad he doesn't have brains.
I'm sure you are a brave little lawless protester too.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

That changes things somewhat, but what he did was still crazy. Sure, there are cases of cops doing bad things. But walking up to a cop with a gun tucked in your pants or screaming NAZIS at cops who are doing their job, which has nothing to do with you, seems really childish.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

I completely disagree.

Since the war on terror began we have become less and less free.

800 billion a year on bombing other lands and we cant even pay social security to our own....

yeah thanks soldiers for keeping me free

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
I'm sorry, but if you are going to take the time out of your busy schedule to send me private messages (I'm honored truly), we might as well share them with the class. Here is the nice PM you just sent me, Vermonster:

##SNIPPED##

I don't, nor have I ever, nor will I ever answer to Mr. Kissinger. Just because you've watched a lot of youtube videos and read a lot of propaganda regarding how the globalization of our species has developed does not mean you know much about reality. The world lives under the crippling boot of neoliberal doctrine, and since you live in the United States, like me, we have had the pleasure to be inside the boot, not under it.

I don't have the time or patience necessary to even begin to address your viewpoints and understanding of the world in which we live. I can only wish you luck. I actually empathize with you, you have my sympathy. I wish you well into the future man. Stay classy.
edit on 13-7-2011 by ateuprto because: (no reason given)

16f.) Private Messages: You will not use the private messaging system to send mass messages to multiple member accounts. All private messages are subject to the Terms and Conditions of Use and the Terms and Conditions of Membership. Violations will result in immediate account termination. You also agree that Private Messages are confidential. You will not post or publically display messages received from TAN, their agents, or any other members, in any way, without the written permission of the author. TAN, at their discretion, may review the content of your private messages when, and only when, complaints are received from the recipient(s) of your messages.
edit on Wed Jul 13 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: Terms & Conditions Of Use – Please Review This Link.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Question Fate

I do not understand your thought process.....do you enjoy being told what to do and when to do it by someone who can legally lie to you?

So maybe that could have backfired on the guy...oh well!! 1 more dead patriot on the news creating how many pissed more?

At least he is not afraid to stand up for his rights.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

reply to post by ateuprto

i think this guy has balls for what he did.

he was not in the wrong...he was not breaking the law by being in porky pigs "scene"

he is a true patriot. he is at home, protecting his people and THEIR RIGHTS....not off being used as a military pawn for Henry Kissinger like so many idiots.

The camera guy may have balls of steel and a proud patriot...... But he is the dumbest steel balled patriot ever.... Really you have to be an idiot to walk up on a cop doing his duty with a gun! The camera guy deserves the Darwin Award.

This is Evolution in Action!

I thought the cops where pretty cool about the situation...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Soldier of God

i dont need a military to protect me,thanks to the 2nd ammendment i can protect myself.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

This is the main thing I take away from the video. People can call him an idiot all they want, it might even be true, but it's admirable that he knew his rights and didn't let the police overstep their bounds. If all Americans had his attitude, it's likely our country wouldn't be going down the toilet like it is.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by vermonster

You're right. He was standing up for his right to act idiotic and foolishly.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

reply to post by Question Fate

I do not understand your thought process.....do you enjoy being told what to do and when to do it by someone who can legally lie to you?

So maybe that could have backfired on the guy...oh well!! 1 more dead patriot on the news creating how many pissed more?

I guess acting responsibly gets thrown out the window once you get that paper I guess.

Let freedumb ring.

It's one thing to be walking to the store and hassled by the cops. But this guy wasn't minding his own business, he walks up on a cop doing his job. Had he been minding his own business and said cop started hassling him and didn't know the law then I would be on his side of the argument. IMO they both had their argument to make. If you had a open carry, would you stroll up behind a cop in the middle of doing his job and just start having a conversation with him and honestly expect not to be questioned?

P.S. at what point did I say he was wrong for open carry. I guess some people see what they want.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Oh wow, some jethro with a gun thinks that he "stood up" to a cop by waving his extended manhood.

The nausea, oh it's so unnerving, as ATS spins.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
This gentleman carrying an AK-47 gets stopped by police.

It's worth a look too.

www.liveleak.com...

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by imitator

it's legal to approach cops with a holstered gun, if he had that gun drawn, it would be a different story.

so obviously he's not stupid because one, he outsmarted the cops, and two he kept the gun holstered.

to top it off, the cops lied, so absolutely no sympathy for the cops.

+3 more 
posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
The following is my opinion as a member participating in this discussion.

Guys like this who go out with the intent to cause disruption to the police, pushing their luck to exert their rights, while making the officers feel in danger, are going to get the laws changed alright, for the worse. Courts viewing such footage are going to be inclined to remove the rights of people to open carry and refuse to present ID, because of videos like this one. All so someone can get hits on their Youtube channel showing how cool they are in legally outmaneuvering a police officer.

As an ATS Staff Member, I will not moderate in threads such as this where I have participated as a member.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join