It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pics or it didnt happen.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
That is ALL that I will hear, and I care not, because I am so shaken up and excited, but I do want to relay this so others can see them.

JUST NOW! My dogs were barking like crazy, worse than they normally bark, so I went outside to see what they were barking at and look up, as iI usually do. Overhead 3 flying objects following within 50 feet of eachother with 3 lights on each of them were flying by at a firly quick speed. They were close enough to where I could make out the color and the shape of them. They were a thin triangular shape, like avery thin obtuse triangle and seemed to be a brown and black mixed color. Now any other time I would just chock it up to my mind, BUT, 3 minutes after seeing them I had 2 of my friends, both live around 20 miles away in different directions calling and texting me screaming "I JUST SEEN 3 UFO's!" and they are NOT the kind of people who believe in them. I don't know what they were, but they can be clearly seen and are moving in tight patterns. I live in Wayne, WV, so if anyone is in the are keep a look out.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

so... pics or it didn't happen

seriously though, there's alot of strange stuff going on these days..
edit on 12-7-2011 by Kingbreaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kingbreaker

so... pics or it didn't happen

seriously though, there's alot of strange stuff going on these days..

beat me to it, lol. And as far as the sighting, I to had a friend of mine who wouldn't normally believe in these things tell me he say 3 UFO's while on vacation in NC.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:18 PM
link   

Sounds a lot more like fighter planes moving in formation then UFO’s, IMHO.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I want pictures.
Otherwise I no care no more.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I saw a ufo today. broad daylight.. made my jaw drop. it was so close. I don't make threads about my sightings anymore because the responses are just annoying.

it was disk shaped though.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Did they look anything like this?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ebaa9c087b1.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Pics....or it didn't happen

Did Drugs...and it DID happen!

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
If you say: "Pics or it didn't happen"

Irrefutable pics will be debated into the ground...

If you say: "Video or it didn't happen"

Irrefutable videos will be debated into the ground...

Imo, only a "Independence Day" event will end the debate...

Of course, even then, some will claim "global hallucination"...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   
How about this:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/53f7513e6a0c.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Your title screwed you buddy.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Sorry it took so long to reply, I watched for them again.
No they looked nothing like the stealth plane. They made 3 more passes in the same manner by my house. This time I had my Navy Binoculars. I could tell that the lights were red and there were only 2 lights. The left one would blink, then the right, then both in succession. they were very flat. The color was not a mixed green and black like camoflauge or anything, it was more like thick partitions of brown on the sides and black in the middle. The way in which they moved was very strange, there was no verticle movement, but a lot of horizontal movement, and not turning, strafing. every pass they made my dogs and all of the frogs by the pong would go absolutely crazy until they passed. One of my friends who also lives away from the city said this happend as they passed her also. I really am not worried if anyone believes me, I just really hope that as many people as possible can see them. I am going to go back out and watch a little longer, I will be back with more replies soon.
edit on 7/12/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Get used to it because that's equivalent of the trolls from RayWilliamJohnson's =3 saying "fake and gay".

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
If you thought pics would do the trick for ya, I'd have to ask, where do you live, that you can afford internet, but not a phone? Even if the phone has no reception, it should still take pics.

But as said above, they simply aren't worth the effort anymore. The shills (and Adobe) have won, and in this economy, I mean no disrespect.

Still, from your description, I'd lean toward something not from outer space, but far more local, as in human, for all you U.S.O (i.e. submerged not flying) types.

Sorry, but I believe in Aliens as much as I believe in God...it's entertaining, but nothing much more than disturbingly disappointing if you get into it too much.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

I believe you. I posted the stealth pic to get some kind of reference as to what they looked like. Perhaps you could do a quick illustration in a graphics program and upload it.

edit on 7/12/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Any close airports or crop dusting operations close by? Perhaps a fly by from a search and rescue operation? Someone has to save the frogs in your pong or was that bong?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
On the second passes I had a camera with me, but they were too far up, the pictures came out as blackness. Now that I realize your intentions for the picture posting, they werent really like those jets, like I said, they were more obtuse, kind of like a metal kite cut in half if you will.I do not have a scanner, but, this picture will show you the shape I am talking about. Obtuse Triangle

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   

There are so many aircraft and UCAVs now that fit your description that its almost impossible to tell exactly what you saw.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/717c29c088f9.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/203c10dbb93a.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b0f5f04457d3.jpg[/atsimg]
One thing is for certain though, extra terrestrial craft don’t need navigation lights.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DrDanielT

Lol it was POND. I am sorry for the typo, I just got really excited. That was funny though. Also no there are no airports or crops anywhere near here that I have ever seen, and i've lived here my entire life.
edit on 7/12/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   
reply to post by defcon5

It was not shaped like those Defcon, the angles were straight on all 3 sides.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join