It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey dere, special little guy in the Fawkes mask!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Dear Anonymous,

Something smells ripe here. You might be an unwitting party to the collection of data on potentially seditious folks by some three-letter agency, or you might be one of the sheepdogs setting the fruitless agendas for the other little V's. You might even be a fully vested partner in what appears to be an effort to divert seditious impulses into harmless channels.

Dunno. You are, after all, faceless. Or rather, you all share the same face.

And that's one of the things that bugs me. The Fawkes get-up? It's just another uniform. Fight fascism with fascism seemed to me to be the take-home message from V for Vendetta. Not a big Alan Moore fan here.

Also? All of your operations have amounted to spit-wads shot at relatively tame targets.

Your use of the word legion? Makes my skin crawl.

Thank you for your time,
MM

edit on 12-7-2011 by mistermonculous because: musical insert

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by mistermonculous

edit on 12-7-2011 by bluewaterservant because: removed post

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

this post editor sucks. legion in the bible is the many demons that Christ drove out of the swine that were owned by the leader of the the jewish religion

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   
reply to post by bluewaterservant

More accurately, Christ drove them into the swine, and the pigs didn't belong to anyone in particular.

Nevertheless, that would be one reason the use of the word gives me the willies.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Yeah, it is getting bad fast. It has come down to some member on this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... threatening people with 'Anonymous'. This is going South very quickly, I think.

I think just the very nature of ATS may be too much for this Anonymous thing to tolerate; it is breaking up on re-entry. I think I will go play Dwarf Fortress.

new topics

top topics

join