It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our government should be jailed for raiding Social Security.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
I do not care about parties, but the Dems have done the most damage, seeing they have been in charge the majority of the time. Every politician and ex-president should be jailed for fraud after Social Security was raidied to fund the Federal government. Social Security is no different than any IRA, 401k or retirement fund.
They should be jailed for fraud at the minimum.

Show me any bank than can take people 's money, use it to fund whatever they please and call it a loan?
Have the United States Citizens' been deprived of their services? What right does Obama or any President have to threaten its' people by withholding their own money?

The United States government is now something in the range of $75 trillion in the red for these two programs. Most of this is Medicare. I report on these figures in a free department on my Website. You can verify there what I am saying here.

Link

In ruling on Skilling and other cases, the high court restricted prosecutors' use of an anti-fraud law making it a crime to "deprive another of the intangible right of honest services." Read more: www.chron.com...
Enron
Have we not learned from the Savings and Loan scandal under Clinton?

"As of December 31, 1995, RTC estimated that the total cost for resolving the 747 failed institutions was $87.9 billion."
Wiki

"There may simply not be the money in the coffers to do it," Obama said, according to excerpts of a CBS News interview scheduled to air Tuesday night.

CNN
And this President wants to get a credit limit extension on the Citizens'?

edit on 7/12/2011 by mugger because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

I do not care about parties, but the Dems have done the most damage, seeing they have been in charge the majority of the time.

I am of the opinion that both parties are completely corrupt and in cahoots with each other. However, you do realize that George W. Bush was a republican right?

Edit: Kudos on your avatar. I love social d.
edit on 12-7-2011 by dave0davidson because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Instead of indicting the entire Government, be more specific and say something like: "elements within the Government"...

Doing that will reduce the flood of skeptics who chime in about how there is no way the entire Gov is involved...

Just a suggestion...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
The Government should be jailed for an endless list of things, the least of which being raiding Social Security.

Although we can add that to the list.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
I do not care about parties, but the Dems have done the most damage

Doublespeak in the first sentence?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by mugger
Have the United States Citizens' been deprived of their services?

More importantly, has the Security of Society been threatened by his raiding of these funds?

Would this warrant Obama being a threat to National Security?

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

"Would this warrant Obama being a threat to National Security?"

I think so. Yup. I think so.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
I just cant believe Obama is still in office, who would have thought a black muslim foreign national American president? When he was elected i predicted he would be assassinated within 12 months, its not the first time one of my predictions was not fulfilled but it could still happen! Not that im predicting it will...again.

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Pardon, but how would you jail an entire government, both the good guys and the bad guys? How would you know who to jail? The ones stayin in, the new officials comin in who did nothing...the ones responsible for supporting it, and the ones who were against it? I dont think its possibile to jai an entire government.

Names please, be specific. With even the most basic understanding of how governments run and of what, and whom they are constitued of, Im sure it would not be possible to jail everyone as someone would have to decide whether or not say... the Drivers License bureau workers or Congressional CollegeAid who do so for school credit...they are all part of the government,

I mean...YOU mean...the entire government? Not possible. And then who decides who out of all that is responsible? You couldnt. And for sure many, many, many are even involved. Youve made a pretty generally impossible thread here...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
they created it...

they can take it away...

posted on Jul, 12 2011 @ 11:38 PM
link   
reply to post by mugger

Nice to know that the people that depend on social security to survive will go without, while the fat cats in DC still collect their paychecks. F%$#ing criminals.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
My generation isn't even going to get Social Security anyway with the mess that the Republican controlled House is making now. Not to mention those horrible 4 years under the Bush's first term.
edit on 7/13/2011 by SG-17 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
How has the government raided social security?

Obama made a comment to CBS about withholding checks in Aug., but most people believe it to be a scare tactic.

So how has it been "raided?"

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by SG-17
My generation isn't even going to get Social Security anyway with the mess that the Republican controlled House is making now. Not to mention those horrible 4 years under the Bush's first term.
edit on 7/13/2011 by SG-17 because: (no reason given)

That's actually the Federal Reserve (Rothschild) controlled house.

They've been in power since 1913.....the democrats and republicans are professional wrestlers

read 'The Secrets of the Federal Reserve' by Eustace Mullins for a better understanding.
edit on 13-7-2011 by vermonster because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join