It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello.. allow me to demonstrate my clairvoyance... its about ATS

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by xawesomepants

Hey pretty neat!

I was envisioning a t-shirt that my wife has. Its an ad for McSorleys in NYC. An Irish bar so Id say its like a Kelly green I was picturing. I knew it wasnt the exact shirt you hd on but i figured it similar.

As far as the soap, I figured since I already claimed something with an Irish undertone, something like Irish Spring would be too obvious, so I went with Ivory (very nice fragrance to it also)

Oh yea, and what is JCR? I googled and didnt get anything that seemed likely to what your wearing.

edit on 13-7-2011 by Salamandy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by new_here
Welcome! Actually I became interested in UFO's because of "Star Trek"(the original with Kirk, Spock, etc.) "Lost in Space," and also my Aunt Martha (LoL)

Clairvoy me...

One thing that stand out to me is that you have an appointment later this week. Something like a book club or karate.

If not that, than you are the type that asks people to pinch you to see if youre dreaming, knowing damn well youre awake. You enjoy pinch pain.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Salamandy

lol i'm game

what do you psi about me?*

*that can't be found by reading my posts and threads?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy
I have posted a few times but never formlly introdeuced myself. I figured Id do so in an extravagant manner.
I will now attempt to predict one fact that holds true for the majority of ATS users. I will focus on, hmmm lets say the UFO community (ages 30 plus) for starters...

Here it goes...

Most of you originally became interested in UFO's from watching episodes of Unsolved Mysteries OR from the Time Life Series of Books that were heavily advertised on TV.

I will have more guaranteeable premonitions, hopefully about cooler stuff like earthqukes, as they come to me.

Thanks

For me...this is not true...I became interested in UFO's when I had my first sight of one...I've had a few.

posted on Jul, 14 2011 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Salamandy

Originally posted by new_here
Welcome! Actually I became interested in UFO's because of "Star Trek"(the original with Kirk, Spock, etc.) "Lost in Space," and also my Aunt Martha (LoL)

Clairvoy me...

One thing that stand out to me is that you have an appointment later this week. Something like a book club or karate.

If not that, than you are the type that asks people to pinch you to see if youre dreaming, knowing damn well youre awake. You enjoy pinch pain.

Friday - Karate. First time attending. My daughter invited me.
I am awake.
I don't think I like being pinched!!!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join