It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book of Aquarius (A book that was on Forgottenbooks.org about the Philosopher Stone) Is down. TPTB?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElliotNoir
It clearly says philosophicalmercury in ur url. Alchemy-illuminated.com is a diff. website if you checked my link you would know that.

Are you 12? is the fake asian girl getting you flustered?

It clearly says Alchemy Illuminated on the page and browser tab. And it's full of ads and pop-ups. I didn't use your link, I googled the search terms myself.

Why are you side-stepping my valid observations and questions on the dichotomy of what Collette claims is his humanitarian philosophy as compared to his obvious desire to make money with his hokum when it's obvious what I wrote is true?

Your childishness and lack of ethics are showing in both your denial and remarks about the girl in the pop-up. Talk about coming across as 12...sheesh...go back and read your last few posts.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I've always wondered what type of people make these scam-artists rich, and I now I know. If you want to know if transmutation is possible, you don't need some book of archaic quotes. You can just Google chemistry and transmutation, or something similar. Trust me, current chemists have much more knowledge than any alchemists did centuries ago, and although transmuting certain metals into gold is actually possible, the process to change the molecular structure is way, way too expensive to be practical.

And you are saying you believe you can do this with some purified urine? This is simply magical mumbo-jumbo, and this is coming from an open-minded person. I don't like to shoot people down, but when you know you're right, you know you're right.

It's blatantly obvious that the guy peddling his wares is a fraud as well. I shouldn't have to explain the reasoning behind that realization.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ElliotNoir

The easiest way is to cut and paste the book to your computer like I have... you don't have to worry about anything going down.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The gut, if we were in person i wouldve kicked you in the balls by now. hippopotamus How much research have you done on this topic? yea scientist know everything.

Was Sir Isaac Newton an idiot bc he too was working on a physical philosopher stone? he got mercury poisoning bc of it and has notes and recipes.

Thats one of many personalities in history. Read about Hans Nintzel and R.A.M.S. Read potpourri alchemia

Alchemy and chemistry are diff. or they would have the same name. Im not trying to prove anything to you Im on ATS i know better. I am working on one of the many many numerous
simple and fast processes.

When i am done we will see who cracking jokes then.

And Nick D Collette is not a charlatan And you have no evidence to say that he is. Its idiots like you people that make people with the stone keep it to themselves. Galileo all over again. Hell they stoned jesusso human behavior never surprises.

People with the most startling breakthroughs have always always been criticized and crucified.

Go back to sleep sheep.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElliotNoir
reply to post by JiggyPotamus

The gut, if we were in person i wouldve kicked you in the balls by now.

------------------------
-----------------------

Was Sir Isaac Newton an idiot bc he too was working on a physical philosopher stone? he got mercury poisoning bc of it and has notes and recipes.

Maybe the mercury poisoning aspect speaks in answer to your question. Don't confuse intellect (inferior) with wisdom (superior.) He obviously must not have found it. What makes you think you can?

I am working on one of the many many numerous
simple and fast processes.

And yet, neither you nor Collette have ANYTHING to show for it!

When i am done we will see who cracking jokes then.

Bet it will still be lil' o me.

edit on 13-7-2011 by The GUT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I have way more knowledge and resources on this then Newton did. Yes i am going to do it. Im going to make a thread here.
Your going to feel foolish and then attempt to follow suit.

A lot of people will recieve it free( the needy) but most will be found unworthy and avoided.
edit on 13-7-2011 by ElliotNoir because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:30 PM
link   

I logged on and everything is fine. In fact the site looks a little nicer, maybe Sign00 was just doing a little housekeeping and decorative work.

Otherwise the Workshop is still up. False alarm. I am hoping that Sign is nearby seeing this.

Elliot, don't go away. I need to talk with you.

You still around?
edit on 13-7-2011 by Frater210 because: Ia!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Frater210

Hello friend,

I am always around. U2u me if necessary

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yes the site is back up finally

Had me worried for a second Author.

False alarm

Mods feel free to close this thread.

posted on Sep, 20 2011 @ 10:00 AM
link   

many thanks for the post , i will try and print this off and read it i depth .

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Loved the audio and eBook what other info do you have? I am here for a reason ,so are you, teach me .bring me back to re-memberant ,waiting to hear from you.
PS,urine is used for a few other things,no matter how nasty it is thought to be..

.Namaste

posted on Oct, 5 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Loved the audio and eBook what other info do you have? I am here for a reason ,so are you, teach me .bring me back to re-memberant ,waiting to hear from you.
PS,urine is used for a few other things,no matter how nasty it is thought to be..

.Namaste

posted on Oct, 18 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Hello ElliotNoir!

I've created an ATS account so that I could speak with you in private; do you know how we can accomplish this? I am familiar with both the Book of Aquarius and Nicholas Collette and want to speak with you about possibly getting you the Gold you require.

I've tried sending you a U2U but apparently I am not allowed. Not really conducive to private conversation...
edit on 18-10-2011 by midgar21 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2012 @ 01:13 AM
link   
The Book of Aquarius by unknown author is a HOAX. The Philosophers Stone is allegorical and therefore does not physically exist. “Adepts possessed the secret of the Philosophers Stone and knew the process of transmuting base metals into gold, but taught that these were allegorical terms concealing the true mystery of human regeneration through the transmutation of the base elements of man’s nature into the gold of intellectual and spiritual realization.” The above quotation is taken from Manly P. Hall’s book “The Secret Teachings of all Ages.”

I would refer you to my post on ATS of TruthSeeker2 on 20/FEB/2011 Disclosure Tribunal 31/MARCH UK thread, Page-5, www.abovetopsecret.com... where you will find reference to do your own research. There you might find a few interesting things. It’s best to read the whole thread from Page-1. How can the author have discovered the recipe for the Stone if the author hasn’t produced the Stone yet?

The author is a self promoting charlatan who spams lots of message boards. The author posts under sign00, Erik and a heap of other names. He tries to impress everybody with his intellectual wit. When people have had enough, the author gets abusive and calls everybody monkeys and clowns. The authors parting words are “that’s it I’m out of here, I’m gone.” This author has been barred from a number of forums.

This author has plagiarized my article somewhat (on the above forum thread) and has taken the first three paragraphs of my article, changed it around a little and has included it in the first three paragraphs of the ‘Book of Aquarius.’ My article was posted on 20/FEB/2011 to this forum above. The Book of Aquarius was released on 20/MARCH/2011. The anonymous author states the book was written within three weeks, so there you have it!

This author’s book can be viewed as a cheap spin-off designed with an air of excitement and mystery surrounding it, fashioned on the popularity of “The Secret” which has no doubt earned lots of money for some people. Observing the first few paragraphs of the book: Throughout history this secret has been used…… Some kept the secret…… The time was not right for the secret to be free…… Most kept the secret out of jealousy…….. Full of secret societies….. The age of secrets is over……

The author claims the book is freely given and no money is being made out of it. (forgottenbooks.org) who are sponsoring the book states it’s in the public domain and free. But this appears to be a situation of yes and no. Yes the book can be downloaded for free, and no the book is being sold on various websites including Amazon for between $3.00 to $15.00. This may fall under misrepresentation. Also someone has set up an ebay account in anticipation of the book they state, whereby they are selling all of the lab equipment needed to produce the stone which according to the author costs around $1,000 to set up (what a joke).

posted on Aug, 11 2012 @ 02:15 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthseekerTwo

I would have to agree... In the book the "Anonymous" author states distilling the urine will net you mercury, but there is nothing aside from his book I have found that says you get mercury. Every site I have seen states you get phosphorus.

I would strongly urge people to do some research before trying this. Phosphorus is dangerous, and is used in meth labs. It wouldn't surprise me if this guy was creating meth and had some sort of drug induced epiphany.

EDIT: I have NO chemist experience, just urging people to do some research.
edit on 11-8-2012 by mkmasn because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 12 2012 @ 01:21 AM
link   
reply to post by mkmasn

I agree – THE AUTHOR OF THE BOOK OF AQUARIUS IS NO ALCHEMIST, he therefore becomes somewhat dangerous. I am a researcher with a very strong interest in Alchemy. I am at this moment researching the book of aquarius and will soon publish some facts. There have always been con-men throughout history who play on the naivety of the people. And there has been many would-be travelling Alchemists ready to sell a manuscript that was claimed to outline the Great Work of the “Philosophers Stone” which supposedly revealed the “Great Secret” which has eluded mankind and how it can be found, made etc. so you see it’s nothing new…. Only another con.

posted on Jan, 13 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I posted a new thread with the Book of Aquarius PDF:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 8 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Hi folks,

Don't know if anyone is still following this thread however I do have the archived content of bookofaquarius.forgottenbooks.org saved on my hard drive. If anyone is seriously looking for the disappeared forum, I've got it all up to November 23 2011, including the pdf as well as audio version of the Book of Aquarius.

In case you're interested, U2U me please.

posted on Jan, 2 2023 @ 11:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Kellaris

I dont know how to U2U you, but I hope you notice this. I'd love to see a PDF of the forum if you still have it! Thanks.

posted on Apr, 30 2023 @ 12:24 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join